UP Scholarship online 2018-19 is the program provided by Government of Uttar Pradesh for providing a scholarship to students whose financial condition is vulnerable which doesn’t allow them to pay overall fees to their studies. those students can easily continue their studies with the help provided by UP Scholarship Program. The process of filling UP Scholarship form is already running online on http://scholarship.up.nic.in/. If you are willing to fill Scholarship from this post will guide you to fill that with all details and without any mistake and can get support by the amount provided by Uttar Pradesh Government.
In this article, I am going to share UP Scholarship Complete Details, where I will cover all the essential details like How to fill UP Scholarship form, Documents required, Important Dates, Instructions, Eligibility etc.
- 1 Application Form
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Documents Needed
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to Apply
- 6 How to check UP Scholarship Status
- 7 Suspicious Data
Candidates have to fill UP Scholarship form through online mode only. Candidate can apply only for UP Scholarship Pre-matric and Post metric. The last date of filling this form for Pre Matric is 31st August 2018, Post Matric and Dashmottar is 10th October 2018. This post will help with each and every instruction to be followed by the candidate while filling UP Scholarship Form. Read this whole post till the end for every aspect of detail needed for filling UP scholarship form 2018-19. Many students fill this form and are not provided by Scholarship, whereas if you’ll fill this form according to the instruction given in this post, your scholarship will definitely come.
|Last date of Application form||10/10/2018||10/10/2018||31/08/2018|
|Last Date of Complete Form||10/10/2018||10/10/2018||31/08/2018|
|Last Date of Submitting hard copy to Institute||10/10/2018||10/10/2018||06/09/2018|
|Application form Correction Date||21/10/2018 to 01/11/2018||11 to 20 October 2018|
UP Scholarship 2018-19 application form can be filled online. Students are requested to attach documents listed below before submitting the form to their Institute
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Mark Sheet
- Other relevant documents
- Fee Receipt
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
NOTE: Candidate have to attach online verification copies of their Caste, Domicile, Annual Income Certificate
For Verification of certificate CLICK HERE
- The candidates must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidates studying in Class 9 and 10 can only apply under UP Scholarship Pre Matric.
- The candidates which have passed class 10 are eligible to apply under UP Scholarship Post Matric.
- The family income of the candidates must not exceed 2 lakhs rupees per annum (for Post Matric Scholarship)
- The family income of the candidates must be as following to get eligible for UP Pre Matric Scholarship
|Category||Maximum Annual Income|
|General||Rs 19,884 for Rural & Rs 25,546 for Urban|
How to Apply
Candidate can apply online by visiting the official website of UP Scholarship 2018-19. http://scholarship.up.nic.in
Step 1. Registration
The candidate has to register first on the link shown above. After Registration candidate will be provided by Registration Number. Candidates are advised to note down the Registration Number for further Use.
Step 2: The Right Category selection
The candidate has to select his/her Category very carefully before moving to the next step. Amount of scholarship provided by UP Scholarship to a candidate depends on his/her category.
Categories available before filing up the Application is provided below.
Step 3: Application Form
After Registration important and final process is filing Form, For filling form candidate have to login by providing the Registration number, Date of Birth, Password and Captcha. as shown in the picture below
नॉट NOTE: Select your Category carefully before filling the Application form.
Step 4: Submission of Application Form
After filling up the Form Student have to Submit the hard copy of the Form to Institute. Don’t forget to attach a self-attested copy of all documents specified above. The application can only be submitted online. The Candidate can easily check his/her status of the application by filling Log-In ID and Password on Official site.
Step 5: Application for Renewal
Candidates seeking Renewal of UP Scholarship form can apply Here. The student must select his/her Category carefully in Renewal Section. One can log in by filling Registration no. (which generated at the time of registration in the previous year), Date of Birth and Mobile number
How to check UP Scholarship Status
The candidate has been adviced to follow the link given below to check the UP Scholarship status.
1. Check UP Scholarship Status: Click Here
2. Now you have to enter Registration No. and Date of Birth.
3. Now you can see the status of UP Government Scholarship Scheme.
- The candidates whose application is found suspicious (filling up a form by two different places/colleges) will not be forwarded for scholarship.
- If annual income of candidate is found above than the specified criteria.
- Incorrect details of Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Domicile, Adhar Number, etc.
- If a form doesn’t have all the documents attached.
- Account Details must be correct (Account Number, IFSC code, Account holder name, Name of Bank, Branch Address, etc.)
Read Also: Other Scholarship Offered by various organisation Click Here