Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, has removed organising UPSEE from 2021 for B.Tech admission in Uttar Pradesh Colleges. The university will now offer admission in all UPSEE 2021 participating colleges through JEE Main score. Applicants interested in B.Tech entry in Uttar Pradesh are thus advised to fill JEE Main application form and qualify for the exam with a valid score. For B. Tech Agriculture (AG) and Biotechnology (BT) courses, BHMCT, B.Des., BFA, BFAD, B.Voc., B. Tech (Lateral Entry for Diploma holders), B. Pharm (Lateral Entry), MCA, M.Sc. etc., courses admissions will be made based on Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET 2021). Throughout this article
Download Hand Written Notes for JEE Main 2021 Examination Click Here
The UPCET 2021 gives detailed information about the exam duration, the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. The detailed information is listed below:
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Examination|
|Short Exam Name||UPCET 2021|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Languages||English & Hindi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The official UPCET 2021 exam schedule is provided below:
|Release of Online application||1st April 2021|
|Last date to fill the application||15th July 2021|
|Last date to submit the fee||15th July 2021|
|Application correction window||17th to 23rd July 2021|
|Admit card issue||July/August 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
|Release of answer key||August 2021|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||August 2021|
|Declaration of result||September 2021|
Courses of AKTU/MMMUT/HBTU Under UPCET 2021
|Details||Courses of AKTU, admission for which is covered under the UPCET-2021||Courses at MMMUT, admission |
for which is covered under UPCET 2021
|UG Courses Admission to the First year||B. Pharm, B. Des, BHMCT, B. Voc, BFA, Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design, MCA (Integrated)|
|BBA, B. Pharm|
|Lateral Entry to the second year of||B.Tech. –for Diploma holders*|
B.Tech. for B.Sc. graduates
|B.Tech. –for Diploma holders |
B.Tech. for B.Sc. graduates
|Post Graduate Courses||12. 2 year Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||MCA, MBA, M.Sc.( Maths), M.Sc (Physics ), M.Sc.(Chemistry),12 MTech specializations in 5 Engineering disciplines- Civil Engg, Electronics & Comm Engg., Mechanical Engg., Computer Sci. & Engg. / Information Technology, Electrical Engg,|
> Admission to the MBA course of AKTU is made based on the CMAT score.
> UPCET 2021 covers admission to MBA of MMMUT, Gorakhpur.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 covers admission to the following Courses of HBTU:
Direct Admission (Lateral Entry) to 2nd Year of B.Tech.
UPCET 2021 covers admission to the second year of the following course/s offered at
HBTU for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.Tech. (for engineering diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates); Such seats are limited to a maximum of 10% of previous year sanctioned intake plus the lapsed seats (vacant/cancelled) of the session 2020-21 of B.Tech. first year.
- However, the students belonging to the B.Sc. stream shall be considered ONLY AFTER filling the seats with students of the Diploma stream.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from other than Uttar Pradesh and whose parents are not domicile of Uttar Pradesh are not eligible for direct admission to the second year of B.Tech.
How to Apply for UPCET 2021?
Let’s have a look at step-by-step instructions for filling the Online Application Form of the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET) 2021.
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration (https://upcet.nta.nic.in/) using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload the following documents:
>Scanned images of the Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format
>Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
> PwD candidates are to upload the Medical Certificate as applicable.
(If the information given is not correct or incomplete or cannot be corroborated with the required original certificates at the time of admission, the candidate is liable to be rejected and admission denied to him or her)
- Step-4: Pay the fee using HDFC Bank/SBI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
All the 4 steps can be done together in one go or at different times.
Application Form Fee
Fee Payable by Candidates:
|Males/ Third Gender / General /OBC Category/ GEN-EWS||Rs. 1300/-|
|Females / Scheduled castes / Scheduled tribes / PwD candidates of all categories||Rs. 650/-|
NOTE: The fee mentioned above is exclusive of any taxes or service charges payable to banks/payment organisations, which may be applicable Fee as mentioned above is non- refundable. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, to check the
complete UPCET 2021 online application form instruction Click Here
This Entrance Examination is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P subject to the eligibility conditions given in this Information Brochure. If the candidate has passed the qualifying examination from outside U.P., he/she has to produce a domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only) at the time of verification of the document.
|MCA (Integrated)||Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with compulsory subjects and one of the optional subjects as specified in the table mentioned above and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.|
|B. Pharm||Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.|
|BHMCT /BFAD /BFA/B Voc/ B. Des/ MBA (Integrated)||Candidate must have passed (with/without grace) intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.|
NOTE: To check the complete eligibility criteria for admission to courses offered
by AKTU/MMMUT Click Here
Let our first brief look at the subject matter and Exam Pattern of UPCET 2021.
- Mode of exam: Exams will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The pattern of the question paper: The paper will be of the objective type comprising Multiple
- Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium of the exam: The question papers of undergraduate courses and MBA (Integrated) and MCA (Integrated) courses will be bi-lingual both in English and Hindi. In case of any ambiguity, the English version shall be considered as final.
UPCET 2021 Exam Duration and Timings
|Exams for Admission to:||Duration||Timings|
|First-year of the following courses: BHMCT, B. Des, BFA, BFAD, B. Voc. And MBA (Integrated))||02 hours||12.00 noon to 02.00 pm|
|First-year of BBA||02 hours||08.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Second-year (Lateral Entry) of the following courses: B.Tech. (Lateral Entry for Diploma holders), B. Pharm. (Lateral Entry)||02 hours||08.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||02 hours||08.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Second-year (Lateral Entry) of B. Tech (Lateral Entry for B.Sc. Graduates)||02 hours||04.00 pm to 06.00 pm|
|B. Pharm||03 hours||04.00 pm to 07.00 pm|
|MCA (Integrated)||02 hours||08.00 am to 10.00 am|
|M.Sc. (Maths) M.Sc. (Physics) M.Sc. (Chemistry) M. Tech. (Civil) M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engg./Information Technology) M. Tech. (Electrical Engineering) M. Tech. (Electronics & Comm. Engineering) M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||02 hours||04.00 pm to 06.00 pm|
NOTE: To know more about Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 Latest Pattern with different exam patterns by Official. Click Here
APTITUDE TEST FOR BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/B.VOC/MBA (Integrated) Syllabus of Examination for BHMCT, BFA, BFAD, B. Voc. and MBA (Integrated).
Test duration: 02 hours. No negative marking
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total marks|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||25||4||100|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||25||4||100|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||4||100|
Section A (Numerical Aptitude): Numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra, geometry and trigonometry, Interpretation of graphs, charts and tables.
- Arithmetical questions up to 10thstandard
- Calculation of fractions, percentages, square roots etc.
- Profit & Loss and Interest calculations
- Data/Table analysis, Graph & Bar Diagram and Pie Chart analysis
- Questions related to the common use of science(Physics & Chemistry)
- Health & Nutrition
Section B (Reasoning and logical deduction) Thinking and Decision Making: Creative thinking, unfamiliar relationships, verbal reasoning, finding patterns trends and Assessment of figures & diagrams.
- Geometrical designs &Identification
- Selection of related letters / words / numbers /figures
- Identification of odd thing/item out from a group
- Completion of numerical series based on the pattern /logic
- Fill in the blanks of the series based on the numerical pattern and logic of the series
- Syllogisms (logic-based questions), Identification of logic & selection of correct answers based on the logic
Section C (General Awareness): Knowledge of current affairs and other trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science.
- Current affairs / Events (Political, Social, Cultural & Economics)
- Historical events
- Geography including Tourist Places/Spots
- Current affairs relating to Business & Trade
- Countries &Currencies
- Latest Who’s Who?
- Sports & Games
NOTE: To know more about UPCET 2021 Syllabus by Official for all courses. Click Here
Here we have provided UPCET 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack the examination.
|S.no||Topics||Paper Set-1||Paper Set-2|
|1||Electromagnetic induction||Click Here||Click Here|
|2||Work Power and Energy||Click Here||Click Here|
|3||Motion in one dimension||Click Here||Click Here|
|4||Motion in Two Dimension||Click Here||Click Here|
|5||Oscillatory Motion||Click Here||Click Here|
|S.no||Topics||Paper Set-1||Paper Set-2|
|1||Atomic Structure||Click Here||Click Here|
|2||Chemical Bonding||Click Here||Click Here|
|3||Redox Reactions||Click Here||Click Here|
|4||Acid-Base Concepts||Click Here||Click Here|
|5||Periodic Table||Click Here||Click Here|
|S.no||Topics||Paper Set-1||Paper Set-2|
|1||Genetics and Evolution||Click Here||Click Here|
|2||Plant Physiology||Click Here||Click Here|
|3||Diversity in Living World||Click Here||Click Here|
|4||Human Physiology||Click Here||Click Here|
|5||Ecology & Environment||Click Here||Click Here|
|S.no||Topics||Paper Set-1||Paper Set-2|
|1||Coordinate Geometry||Click Here||Click Here|
|2||Vectors||Click Here||Click Here|
|3||Probability||Click Here||Click Here|
|4||Calculus||Click Here||Click Here|
|5||Trigonometry||Click Here||Click Here|
UPSEE 2019 Previous Year Papers
UPSEE Previous Year Papers 2019
|S.No.||UPSEE Question paper||Question Papers|
|1||Set – 1||Click here|
|2||Set – 2||Click here|
|3||Set – 3||Click here|
|4||Set – 4||Click here|
|5||Set – 5||Click here|
|6||Set – 6||Click here|
|7||Set – 7||Click here|
|8||Set – 8||Click here|
Previous Year Papers 2018
- The UPCET 2021 Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- Admit card will be hosted on the NTA website https://upcet.nta.nic.in/ 15 days prior to the date of the exam.
- The candidate has to download the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test Admit Card from the NTA website using their application number and date of birth and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Timing as indicated in his/her Admit Card.
- Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on a Date and Timing other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card.
- In case the candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, the candidate should approach the NTA Help Line 011 4075 9000 between 10.00 am and 05.00 pm from Monday to Saturday or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any discrepancy in the details filled by the candidate or their photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the records later.
> Candidate must have the Admit Card to appear in the examination. > Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
> In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for UPCET 2021 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
> Candidate must not mutilate/ disfigure the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
> Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
> No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reason (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/without uploaded signatures) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
However,> Issue of Admit Card shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility, which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
UPCET 2021 Answer Key
- The NTA will display the questions, recorded responses and provisional Answer Key of the questions, on the website https://upcet.nta.nic.in/ giving an opportunity to the candidates to challenge. For the exact date of display of the UPCET 2021 Answer Key, candidates may regularly check updates on the NTA website after the examination.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to make an online challenge, within a specified period, against the provisional Answer Key on payment of a nonrefundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- per answer challenged.
- The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
- Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through key challenge link will be considered.
NOTE: To know more about UPCET 2021 answer, objection, Procedure for Declaration of Result, Re-checking/Re-evaluation of Answer Sheets by Official. Click Here
Results will be published by NTA on its website https://upcet.nta.nic.in/. Candidates will be informed through email and SMS about it. Candidates are advised not to call the NTA Help Desk to find out about the date or the results of UPCET 2021. The respective mark-sheet can be downloaded by individual candidates through their login on the website https://upcet.nta.nic.in/. The date of declaration of the result will be hosted on the NTA website.
NOTE: To know more about UPCET 2021 Result, UPCET Score, Validity of Result, Admission Policy, Legal Jurisdiction etc., by Official. Click Here
UPCET 2021 Merit List
Based on the performance of the candidates in UPCET-2021, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit List will be prepared by NTA, as per the criteria specified and handed over to AKTU / MMMUT. For an idea, we are providing the UPSEE 2020, 2019, 2018 Cutoff.
UPSEE Cutoff 2020
|Rounds||UPSEE Cutoff Download Link|
|Round 1||Click Here|
|Round 2||Click Here|
|Round 3||Click Here|
|Round 4||Click Here|
UPSEE Cutoff 2019
|UPSEE Cutoff 2019||Opening and closing rank|
|Round 1||Click here|
|Round 2||Click here|
|Round 3||Click here|
|Round 4||Click here|
NOTE: To know more about UPCET 2021 Merit List Criteria by Official. Click Here
Admission Procedure (Other Provisions)
NTA is only an exam conducting body. Its role is confined to registering candidates
for the exam, conducting the exam and processing and providing results. It does not
have any role in the admission process. Provisions relating to Admission to the various courses as stated in the previous chapters areas contained in the Information Brochure, available on the websites of the respective Universities. Brief details are given below. Candidates are advised to
read the Information Brochure on the websites of the respective Universities for detailed guidelines.
NOTE: To Know more information about UPCET 2021 Admission Procedure like Weightage to Candidates from Rural areas of Uttar Pradesh, (NRI) Candidates, Kashmiri Migrants, PwD etc. Click Here
Exam Day Guidelines
Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test 2021 Barred Items
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the examination centre
under any circumstances. Candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory
frisking before entering the exam centre with the help of handheld metal detectors.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written) bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, Plastics Pouch, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, electronic pen or scanner etc
- Any communication device like mobile phone, earphone, blue tooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band or any kind of electronic device/gadget etc
- Other items like wallet, goggles, handbags, belt, cap etc
- Any watch or wristwatch, bracelet, camera etc.
NOTE: To Know more information about UPCET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines, Click Here
Reservation of Seats under different Schemes in the first year (which are subject to change even upto the date of admission, as per the orders of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh).
Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test Vertical Reservation (Category):
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|(a) Scheduled Caste from U.P||21%|
|(b) Scheduled Tribe from U.P||02%|
|(c) Other Backward Classes from U.P||27%|
Horizontal Reservation (Sub-category available in each category):
|Sub-Category||Code||Maximum Percentage of Total Seats|
|(a) Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||UPFF||02%|
|(b) Sons / Daughters of defence personnel of U.P. either retired (superannuated)or killed/disabled in action or defence personnel posted in U.P./defence personnel domicile of U.P. & posted outside U.P.||UPAF||05%|
|(c) Divyangjan from U.P.||UPHC||03%|
|(d) Female from U.P.||UPGL||20%|
NOTE: To Know more information about UPCET 2021 Reservation Criteria by Official Click Here
The Admission Seekers can check the complete list below of UPCET 2021 Exam Centre Cities:
|Sr No||Name of the State||Name of the cities in UP||City Code|
|3||Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad/ Prayagraj||Up03|
|4||Uttar Pradesh||Ambedkar Nagar||Up25|
|20||Uttar Pradesh||Greater Noida||Up09|
|21||Uttar Pradesh||Jalaun (Orai)||Up32|
|24||Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur Dehat||Up11|
|27||Uttar Pradesh||Lakhimpur Kheri||Up34|
|Name of the cities outside UP|
|49||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||JK02|
UPCET 2021 Exam Official Notification in PDF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. UPCET B.Pharma entrance exam syllabus is:
To check the complete syllabus, read the above article.
A. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (Formerly Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test – UPCET) is the entrance test for admissions to various UG and PG courses in institutes affiliated to AKTU Lucknow, MMMUT, and other UPSEE participating institutes /universities.
A. UP has entrusted the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET)– 2021 to National Testing Agency (NTA). UPCET-2021 covers admission to various courses offered by AKTU, MMMUT and HBTU, and other specified Universities in Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22.
A. The application process of UPCET 2021 has been postponed. The final dates of the UPCET 2021 exam will be released on the official website of UPCET soon.
A. Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test