UPESEAT 2020 Merit Based Admission: Hello Candidates, As you know that UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test). In this academic year the UPES entrance test for B. Tech – UPESEAT 2020 stands cancelled. As per the revised selection process admissions for B. Tech program for AY 2020 will be done on the basis of 10+2 central/state board results.
Here we are providing all essential information regarding UPESEAT Entrance exam 2020. As you know that Top Universities in India like UPES, Dehradun conducts their own entrance tests to give admission in various B.Tech Under Graduate (UG) courses.
Latest Update: In light of the ongoing pandemic situation due to COVID-19, keeping in mind the safety of students and parents, UPES entrance test for B. Tech – UPESEAT 2020 stands cancelled. As per the revised selection process admissions for B. Tech program for AY 2020 will be done on the basis of 10+2 central/state board results.
👉Hand Written Notes for UPESEAT/JEE Mains 2020 Examination Click Here
1. Useful Resources
2. Exam Highlights
3. Courses Offered
4. Important Dates
5. Admission Procedure
6. Eligibility Criteria
7. Exam Pattern
9. Preparation Tips
10. Admit Card
13. Frequently Asked Question
Below we have mentioned the UPESEAT 2020 useful resources to crack UPESEAT 2020 examination.
|UPESEAT 2020 Major Notification||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Books||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Testseries||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Cutoff||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|UPESEAT 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
UPES Dehradun has released the UPESEAT Entrance exam 2020. Applicants before filling form check all the essential things like date, exam duration, questions types, official website etc.
|Name of Examination||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Entrance Admission Test(UPESEAT 2020)|
|Conducted by||UPES Dehradun (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun)|
|Exam Date||The admission authority will admit students based on 10+2 marks. (UPESEAT 2020 Merit Based Admission)|
|Level of UPES Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Exam|
The University offers a number of programs for admission. Below we are providing the names of the different programs available in UPES Dehradun for admission.
School of Computer Science
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Big Data
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in DevOps
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Open Source & Open Standards
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with specialization in AI & Machine Learning
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Mainframe Technology
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Mobile Application Development
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Oil & Gas Informatics
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Internet of Things and Smart Cities
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in E-Commerce
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in IT Infrastructure
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Business Analytics and Optimization
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering (Hons) with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology
School of Engineering
- BTech in Metallurgical & Material Engineering
- BTech in Fire & Safety Engineering
- BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech in Aerospace Engineering
- BTech in Automotive Design Engineering
- BTech in Chemical Engineering with Specialization in Refining & Petrochemicals
- BTech in Geo-Informatics Engineering
- BTech in Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialization in Upstream
- BTech in Geo-Science Engineering
- BTech in Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialization in Gas Stream
- BTech in Mechanical Engineering
- BTech in Mechatronics Engineering
- BTech in Aerospace Engineering with Specialization in Avionics
- BTech in Civil Engineering
- BTech in Electrical Engineering
Here in this section, we are providing the information about UPESEAT 2020 Merit Based Admission important dates, you can check the c
|Application form released||10-Sep-2019||The application form was released online.|
|Application submission last date||20-Aug-2020||Apply before the last date of UPESEAT|
|Exam Date||Scrapped||The admission authority will admit students based on Class 12 marks.|
Below we have mentioned the complete details about UPESEAT 2020 Merit-Based Admission Dehradun Admission Procedure, candidates are advised to check the admission process before filling the application form.
Step 1: Register for UPESEAT 2020
Step 2: Fill the personal details like full name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, phone no., Email id then click on the Next button.
Step 3: Release of UPESEAT Selection List
Step 5: Pay the fee
NOTE: An application fee of Rs.1,350 as part of the application fee needs to be paid via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/Pay U.
Here in this section, you can get the complete information about Eligibility Criteria, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- A candidate should have scored 80% marks in each of class 10, 12, and PCM for BTech.
- A candidate should have a Permanent Residence Certificate.
- Students can avail only 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or through Uttarakhand Domicile category)
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
NOTE: To Know more about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
The Exam Pattern of UPESEAT entrance exam given below. Applicants check or read the full exam pattern for making better preparation strategy.
|English Language Comprehension||30||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20||30|
For More detailed information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
More Detailed information about Syllabus: Click Here
In UPESEAT entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun. Below given few important points how to prepare UPES exam.
1. Read and understand the exam pattern.
2. Read every topic wise syllabus which is prescribed by the UPES Exam Authority.
3. Make the preparation strategy according to the exam pattern and full syllabus.
4. Solved the old or previous year papers.
5. Attempt the mock test for better preparation.
The Admit Card or also known as Hall ticket can be download from the official website. The admit card is an important document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of the written exam. If applicants are unable to show His/Her UPESEAT Admit Card 2020 at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the Entrance Exam. You can follow these steps to take your admit card for UPES 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the UPES, Dehradun official website Official website
- Click on UPES Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download UPES admit card.
- Take a clear print of UPES entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
More Detailed information about Admit card: Click Here
UPESEAT 2020 Result will be declared on 3rd week of May 2020(Expected). The result will release online on the UPES website. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for UPES 2020
- Go to the official website of UPES 2020.
- Click on “UPES Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download UPES.
UPES 2020 counselling may be started in the 1st week of June 2020(Expected)
through online mode. All information related to counselling such as counselling schedule or procedure will be published on our website within the prescribed time.
Read all detailed information about the Counselling of UPES 2020: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
A. Yes, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun is the best University. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that UPES Dehradun offers you superb arrangements.
A. Subharti University Meerut has the UGC, NAAC, DSIR, IGNOU, AIU, IAU, BCI approved.
A. Admission in UPES Dehradun in B.Tech Course basically done on the basis of UPESEAT entrance exam but in this academic year due to COVID-19 pandemic UPES entrance test for B. Tech – UPESEAT 2020 stands cancelled. As per the revised selection process admissions for B. Tech program for AY 2020 will be done on the basis of 10+2 central/state board results.
A. Placement is Good, the university highest placement in the last year is 7.5 lacs to 44 lacs
A. The University offers Engineering, Management, Law, Allied Health Sciences, Mass Communication, Bio-Technology, Basic Sciences, Law Hospital Administration and many more.
A. Yes, Applicants score Minimum 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with valid JEE Main scorecard.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down😊
Keep working Hard✍️
Believe in yourself 😇 🙌
Do you have any Admission-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers