Hello Candidates, As you know that UPESEAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test) dates are now been released by official authority and the exam will be held on 8-15 May 2020 so preparing for UPESEAT 2020 exam is not a difficult task. Here we are providing all essential information regarding UPESEAT Entrance exam 2020. As you know that top universities in India like UPES, Dehradun conducts their own entrance tests to give admission in various UG and PG courses like B.Tech, BBA, BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Des, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc, LLB, B.Pharmacy, MBA, MA, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM etc.
Many students in India only know about the top entrance exam like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NATA, CLAT etc. But lack of information they do not know that there are other university Entrance exams held in India like UPESEAT Entrance Exam. Throughout this article, we will discuss about every bit of information about UPES Entrance Exam.
|UPSESEAT 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
UPES Dehradun has released the UPESEAT Entrance exam 2020. Applicants before filling form check all the essetial things like date, exam duration, questions types, official website website etc.
|Name of Examination||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Entrance Admission Test(UPESEAT 2020)|
|Conducted by||UPES Dehradun (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun)|
|Exam Date||8-15 May 2020|
|Level of UPES Examination||University Level|
|Category||Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs|
|Mode of Exam||Online(Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||B.tech- 3 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
- For Undergraduate Courses: B.Tech, BBA, BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Des, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc, LLB, B.Pharmacy.
- For Post Graduate: MBA, MA, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM etc.
|Application form filling||Started|
|last date of application form filling||3rd May 2020|
|Admit card released dates||18th April 2020|
|Entrance Exam date||8th – 15th May 2020|
|Result date||3rd week of May 2020|
|merit list Declaration||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling dates||First week of June 2020|
Born on or after October 1st, 1998 are eligible for UPESEAT 2020.
Entrance exam criteria
1. Applicants must have pass 10th with at least 50% marks.
2. Applicants pass 10th and 12th at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
UPES Entrance exam Followed by Centralized counselling.
Direct Admission Criteria
JEE Main Merit: Minimum 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with valid JEE Main scorecard.
Board Merit: Minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th and minimum 80% marks in PCM subject.
Know more about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
UPESEAT 2020 form is available on UPES dehradun official website upes.ac.in. To apply the UPESEAT 2020 application form the applicants have to read the step by steps below carefully:
- Visit the UPES Dehradun official website and click on Apply now option
- Fill the personal details like full name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, phone no., Email id then click on the next button.
- In next page applicants fill your Academic History and again click on next button.
- Next step is Application form FEE payment.
- After payment applicants complete the application.
|For Indian students||Rs. 1350/-||
|For Foreign Residents||$ 75 USD|
The Exam Pattern of UPESEAT entrance exam given below. Applicants check or read the full exam pattern for making better preparation strategy.
|English Language Comprehension||30||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20||30|
For More detailed information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
More Detailed information about Syllabus: Click Here
In UPESEAT entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun. Below given few important points how to prepare UPES exam.
1. Read and understand the exam pattern.
2. Read every topic wise syllabus which is prescribed by the UPES Exam Authority.
3. Make the preparation strategy according to the exam pattern and full syllabus.
4. Solved the old or previous year papers.
5. Attempt the mock test for better preparation.
The Admit Card or also known as Hall ticket can be download from the official website. The admit card is the important document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written exam. If a applicants unable to show His/Her UPESEAT Admit Card 2020 at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the Entrance Exam. You can follow these steps to take your admit card for UPES 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the UPES, Dehradun official website Official website
- Click on UPES Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download UPES admit card.
- Take a clear print of UPES entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
More Detailed information about Admit card: Click Here
UPESEAT 2020 Result will be declared on 3rd week of May 2020(Expected). The result will release online on the UPES website. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for UPES 2020
- Go to the official website of UPES 2020.
- Click on “UPES Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download UPES.
UPES 2020 counselling may be started in the 1st week of June 2020(Expected)
through online mode. All information related to counselling such as counselling schedule or procedure will be published on our website within the prescribed time.
Read all detailed information about the Counselling of UPES 2020: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
UPES Dehradun is the Private university who conduct their own entrance exam.
Yes, UPES University takes direct admission through a valid JEE Main scorecard or In 12th board exam 80% or more marks are required for direct admission.
The exam papers of UPESEAT exam level is not tough if your preparation strategy according to JEE main exam.
No, there is no negative marking in the UPESEAT entrance exam.
After 6 weeks of UPES exam.
Yes, Applicants score Minimum 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with valid JEE Main scorecard.
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding UPESEAT exam 2020.
Best of Luck Asprient…!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.