Attention Admission Seekers, UPSEE BHMCT 2020 entrance exam notification has been released. The entrance exam will be held on the 2 Aug 2020. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (UPSEE BHMCT) 2020 is the state level entrance exam.
It is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutions/colleges affiliated to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh is the main authority which monitors the AKTU/UPTU 2020 Entrance exam.
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Admission Notification.
|UPSEE 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (UPSEE BHMCT)|
|Popularly known as||UPSEE BHMCT 2020|
|Exam Conducting Institute||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Medium of exam||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Based Test (on OMR sheet)|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Marks of the Examination||400 Marks|
Important Dates 2020
|Release of UPSEE BHMCT 2020 application form||Fourth week of January 2020|
|Final date to submit the application form of UPSEE BHMCT 2020||31 May 2020|
|Correction of application form||3 June 2020|
|Availability of UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Admit Card||Third week of July 2020|
|UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Exam Date||2 Aug 2020|
|UPSEE BHMCT answer key||Fourth week of Aug 2020|
|Announcement of Result||First week of Sep 2020|
Why choose UPSEE BHMCT 2020?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of UPSEE BHMCT 2020 which will give the answer to the question Why to choose UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Entrance Exam.
1. UPSEE BHMCT 2020 is a state-level entrance exam wherein candidates can secure admission to government aid as well as private unaided institutes.
2. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2020 is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutions/colleges.
3. It is affiliated to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh which monitors the AKTU/UPTU 2020 Entrance exam.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the UPSEE BHMCT Admission Test 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2020.
The eligibility for UPSEE BHMCT 2020 in detail is mentioned below:
- For admission to BHMCT, candidates must have passed the intermediate examination of Uttar Pradesh Board or 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates who have qualified or are appearing for any 10+2 equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- Intermediate/10+2/Any other equivalent examination should be passed from either U.P Board or a Recognized Board or University.
- The minimum marks required to fulfil the eligibility is 45% marks without grace marks in aggregate for General and OBC category candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 40% aggregate marks without grace marks are required.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Board and University should provide Domicile of U.P. of their parents/guardians.
- For NRI applicants, passing the 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with at least 45% aggregate marks is mandatory.
- Candidates from all disciplines can apply for BHMCT program.
- Admission to NRI candidates will be given on the basis of relative merit list based on the aggregate marks of the qualifying examination.
- Age limit is not applicable for admission to BHMCT course.
- As per AICTE, Foreign Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin and Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries are exempted from appearing for UPSEE BHMCT. Such candidates can apply for admission directly.
For Full Detailed Information Click Here
How to Apply for UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Online?
- Visit the official website https://upsee.nic.in
- Fill in the details such as Name, Phone number, Email Id and Aadhaar Number
Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload a recent coloured passport photograph with a light background.
- Upload a scanned image of the signature.
- Both the documents should be in jpg or jpeg format.
- The scanned photograph should not exceed 100kb in size.
- The scanned signature should be less than 30kb.
Online Fee Payment
- Process the application fee in online mode using a credit or debit card or through net banking.
- After the payment, the page will navigate to the application confirmation page.
- Download the page and print out for any future reference.
Here are few guidelines candidates should follow during and after application online:
- Candidates should possess Aadhaar Number without which the application will not be processed.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page in case of any technical glitches or failure of processing admit card.
- Candidates can additionally note down the transaction number as a proof of successful payment of application fee.
- Also, make note of the Application number which will be required to download the admit card and result.
- The form or confirmation document should not be sent through the post.
The application fee for UPSEE BHMCT 2020 for General and OBC category Male or Transgender candidates is INR 1200 and INR 600 for Female candidates, PWD or SC and ST candidates respectively.
Refer the following table below for the application fee on the basis of Gender and Category.
|Category 1||Category 2||Application Fee|
|For Male and Transgender candidates||General and OBC||INR 1300|
|For Female Candidates, Person with Disability||SC and ST||INR 600|
The Admission Seekers can check the complete list below:
|UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Exam Centers for OMR Based Examinations|
|Jhansi||Etawah||Kanpur Nagar||Kanpur Dehat|
|Bulandshahr||Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida)||Ghaziabad||Meerut|
|UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Exam Center for Computer Based Examination|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida)||Jhansi||Kanpur||Lucknow|
UPSEE BHMCT Admission 2020 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Number of Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 questions each from PCM comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 questions each from PCB comprising of total 150 questions.||600|
|Paper-3||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III||50 questions each from AG-I, AG-II, AG-III with a total of 150 questions||600|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for Architecture Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.||500|
1. Number of Papers: UPSEE BHMCT 2020 will be conducted for 11 papers.
2. Number of Questions: Paper-1, 2, 3 will contain 150 questions; Paper-5, 6, 7, 8 will contain 75 questions and Paper-9, 10, 11 and 12 will have total 100 questions each. Paper-4 will have 50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
3. Exam Mode: Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 and Paper-4 are the OMR based paper while the rest of the papers are Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
For Full Exam Pattern Click Here
UPSEE BHMCT 2020 is held for a total of 11 papers. Each paper covers the subject from different areas. It is difficult to write a syllabus of all the papers. However, the detailed syllabus will be provided soon. The Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects of paper-1 (B. Tech./B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering) and paper-2 (B. Tech. Bio-Technology) typically comprising the important topics of the 11th and 12th standard.
For Complete Syllabus Click Here
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Exam.
To know the list of all books Click Here
There is given below Important Tips related to UPSEE BHMCT 2020
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
The admit card for the UPSEE BHMCT 2020 will be released on 4th week of July 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Entrance examination.
- Visit the UPSEE BHMCT entrance exam official website
- Click on UPSEE BHMCT Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download UPSEE BHMCT admit card.
- Take a clear print of UPSEE BHMCT entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
To know Full Details Click here
UPSEE BHMCT 2020 Result will be declared on Last week of Aug 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for UPSEE BHMCT 2020
- Go to the official website of UPSEE BHMCT 2020.
- Click on “UPSEE BHMCT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download UPSEE BHMCT.
UPSEE BHMCT 2020 counselling may be started in the 1st week of Sep 2020 through offline mode. The authority will organize a centralized single window counselling or seat selection process for admission into various courses. All information related to counselling such as counselling schedule or procedure will be published on our website within the prescribed time.
- 10th/SSLC Passing Certificate
- 12th/2nd PUC Mark sheet or Passing Certificate
- Photocopy of the filled Application Form
- Photo ID proof
- COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2020
- COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2020
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- NATA Score Card (If Applicable)
To know full details about Counselling Click Here
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
For More Details Click here
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now