University School of Biotechnology GGSIPU Delhi
University School of Biotechnology Delhi (USBT Delhi) was established in the year of 1999 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. University School of Chemical Technology Delhi (USCT Delhi) was established by the Government of Delhi as one of the 12 University Schools of Studies under the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
University School of Biotechnology Delhi is one of the few government institution dedicated to Biotechnology Studies in Delhi. The School of Biotechnology is located at GGSIPU University campus Sector 16 C, Kakrola, Delhi, 110078.
About University School of Biotechnology Delhi:
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- USBT Delhi is recognised by AICTE New Delhi
- University School of Biotechnology is affiliated to GGSIPU New Delhi
- ‘A’ Grade accredited by NAAC.
Facilities at USBT Delhi
- World class classrooms with the video-conferencing facility.
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- student hostels,
- cooperative mess and a sports complex
- The campus is divided into clusters of buildings.
- The academic area chiefly comprises the main building
- various departmental annexes.
- Medical Help
- Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Students’ Affairs Council
Courses offered by USBT Delhi
|Branch Name||Total Intake|
The admission to various programmes of the USBT Delhi is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The admission process to University School of Biotechnology Delhi can be best explained by this flow chart.
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- For B.tech Courses: Rs. 43,000/- Per Annum.
- For M.Tech Courses: Rs. 43,000/- Per Annum.
University School of Biotechnology Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
USBT Delhi Cutoff
The University School of Biotechnology Delhi is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
Rankings and Reputation
The University School of Biotechnology Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. We would like to give this college 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
University School of Biotechnology (USBT)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Fax: +91-11- 25302111