University School of Information Communication and Technology (USICT Delhi) was established in the year of 1999 and it is the premier constituent institute of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. University School of Information, Communication, and Technology (USICT Delhi) was established by the Government of Delhi as one of the 12 University Schools of Studies under the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
University School of Information, Communication, and Technology Delhi is located at GGSIPU University campus Sector 16 C, Kakrola, Delhi, 110078.it is offered graduation and post graduation level courses like B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/P.HD.
University School of Information Communication and Technology Delhi
|Name of Institute||University School of Information Communication and Technology (USICT)|
|Popular Name||USICT Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA,MCA|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about University School of Information Communication and Technology (USICT Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Recognized by: AICTE New Delhi
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Accredited by: NAAC
- Aid Status: Public
- World class classrooms with the video-conferencing facility.
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- student hostels,
- cooperative mess and a sports complex
- The campus is divided into clusters of buildings.
- The academic area chiefly comprises the main building
- various departmental annexes.
- Medical Help
- Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Students’ Affairs Council
USICT Delhi Courses offered
|B.Tech./M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (ECE)||60||6 Year|
|MCA (Software Engineering)||60||3 Year|
|B.Tech./M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Information Technology)||60||6 Year|
|M.Tech. (IT/CSE/ECE)||60||3 Year|
Earlier the Admission in GGSIPU CET courses was done through the IPU CET Entrance Examination but According to the official notification, the IPU is no longer going to conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2019. Admission in these CET Courses will be done through different entrance examination. Admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
The admission to various programmes of the USICT Delhi is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- For Admission in B.Tech Course, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission in USICT Delhi is based on JEE Main Score Card.
- Admission in MBA Courses through CAT.
- Admission in M.Tech Courses through GATE
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject
- Candidate must have a valid rank in IPU CET Entrance Exam
For M.Tech Courses
- B. E./B. Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have a valid score in GATE.
For MBA Courses
- Three years of Degree course BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. with 50% marks or Postgraduate in any subject from a recognized University with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.
|B.Tech./M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (ECE)||3,18,000/-|
|MCA (Software Engineering)||1,80,000/-|
|B.Tech./M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Information Technology)||3,18,000/-|
USICT Delhi Cutoff
The USICT Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
JEE Main 2019 (Expected Cutoff) For B.Tech
JEE Main 2018 Cut off For B.Tech
|Category||Qualified||Max Marks||Min Marks|
|Common Rank List||111275||350||74|
IPU CET Previous Year Cutoff
Here in this section, we have mentioned the previous year cutoff for IPU CET 2019 Examination. These IPU CET previous year cutoff will help you to know about the upcoming IPU CET Cutoff. Let’s have a look.
IPU CET 2018 Cutoff
|1||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 1 – (All India)||Click Here|
|4||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|5||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|6||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 2 – (All India)||Click Here|
|7||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (All India)||Click Here|
|8||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|9||IPU CET 2018 cutoff Round 3 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|10||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|11||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|12||IPU CET 2018 cutoff for Sliding Round- (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff 2017
|1||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1- (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2017 cutoff Round 1 – (All India)||Click Here|
|4||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|5||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|6||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 2 – (All India)||Click Here|
|7||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|8||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|9||IPU CET 2017 Cutoff Round 3 – (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff 2016
|1||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|2||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (Outside Delhi Region)||Click Here|
|3||IPU CET 2016 cutoff Round I – (All India)||Click Here|
IPU CET Cutoff (Courses wise)
Admission seekers who want to get admission in different IPU Courses must have a look at the entrance mode and previous year cutoff score. Click the link mentioned below to know more about previous year IPU CET Cutoff. (College and course wise).
|Course||Duration||Admission Procedure||GGSIPU Previous Year Cut-off|
|Master of Business Administration |
MBA (Test Code-01)
|2 Years||GGSIPU Common Management Aptitude Test||GGSIPU MBA Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Computer Application |
BCA (Test Code-08)
|3 Years||IPU CET BCA Exam||IPU CET BCA Cutof|
|Bachelor of Education |
B.Ed. (Test Code-10)
|1 Year||IPU B.ED Entrance Exam||GGSIPU B.ED Cutoff|
B.A., BBA, LL.B.(Hons) (Test Code-11)
|5 Years||IPU CET Law Entrance Exam||IPU CET LAW (BA/BBA-LLB) Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Journalism (Mass Communication) |
BJ(MC) (Test Code-12)
|3 Years||IPU BJMC Entrance Examination||GGSIPU BA (JMC) Cutoff|
|Bachelor of Business Administration |
BBA/BBA(CAM)/BBA(B&I)/BBA(T&TM) (Test Code-14)
|3 Years||IPU CET BBA Entrance Exam||IP University BBA Cutoff|
|Master of Computer Application |
MCA(SE)/MCA (Test Code-16)
|3 Years||IPU CET MCA Entrance Exam||IPU CET MCA Cutoff|
B.Tech/M.Tech (Dual Degree)/B.Tech (Test Code-19)
|4/4+2 Years||IPU CET Engineering Exam||IPU CET B.Tech Cutoff|
|B.Tech Lateral Engineering||3 Years||IPU CET B.Tech Lateral Entry Engineering Exam||IPU University B.Tech Lateral Entry Cutoff|
|B.Com||3 Years||IPU CET B.Com Entrance Exam||IPU CET Cut off for B.Com (H) Courses|
IPU Counselling 2019
The IPU CET 2019 counseling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2019 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fee. The counseling procedure for IPU CET 2019 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2019 Counselling one by one:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
University School of Information, Communication, and Technology has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Lowest Package: Rs. 3.25 Lakhs per Annum
- Average Package: Rs. 5.03 Lakhs per Annum
- Highest Package: Rs. 10 Lakhs per Annum
Some of the top recruiters of USICT Delhi with no of job offered (2016)
|Company||No. of offers|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||University School of Information, Communication, and Technology Delhi|
- The USICT Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- We would like to give this college 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
- JEE Main 2019: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- JEE Main 2019 Counselling: Know Seat Allotment| Documents verification
- CAT 2019: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- GATE 2019: Application Form|Important Dates|Cutoff
- IPU CET 2019 Admission: Application Form| Date| Syllabus| Cutoff etc.
- IPU CET Cutoff 2019: Check Latest & Previous Year Cutoff (All Courses)
- Top IP University Engineering Colleges
- IPU CET Counselling | IP University Admission Process
University School of Information, Communication, and Technology (USICT)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Fax: +91-11- 25302111
Official Website: http://www.ipu.ac.in/usict/
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why we choose USIET Delhi?
Answer: USIET Delhi is one of the best engineering colleges of IP University. Top Rankers may also get various Scholarship offered by USIET Delhi to some of the meritious Students of Country.
- How can I get admission in USIET Delhi?
Answer: For Admission in USIET Delhi, Candidate will have to clear IPU CET Exam and you can also get direct admission through RM Group of Education.
- What is the Placement Statics at USIET Delhi?
Answer: Placement is very good.
Note: For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck Students…!!!