University School of Law and Legal Studies, New Delhi (USLLS Delhi) was Established in 2001 with an objective to serve as an institution of advanced legal studies. Right from its inception, the college has turned out to be one of the Best Law Colleges in India. The college also offers LL.M, Ph.D. and Doctoral research facilities in law.
The college is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. Admission in various undergraduate courses offered by USLLS Delhi is made by IPU CET LAW Entrance Exam.its providing the best opportunity for law students.
University School of Law and Legal Studies New Delhi
|Name of Institute||University School of Law and Legal Studies New Delhi|
|Popular Name||USLLS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about University School of Law and Legal Studies New Delhi (USLLS Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, GGSIPU Delhi.
- Approved by: AICTE
- Accredited by NAAC
- Ragging Free Environment
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Legal Aid Centre
- Children and Family Counseling Centre
- Documentation and Internet Connectivity Centre
- Human Rights Centre (To be established very soon)
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Central library.
- Separate girls’ and boys’ In-Campus hostel.
- Cultural and tech fest
|1.||BA.LLB(H)||5 Years||40 seats|
|2.||BBA.LLB(H)||5 Years||20 seats|
Admission to undergraduate is made through CET LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION A candidate who wishes to pursue his/her studies with University School of Law and Legal Studies Delhi needs to clear IPU CET LAW entrance with the appropriate cutoff score made by the selection board.
Law programs in USLLS Delhi
The admission process can be described by the below flowchart.
- The fees mentioned is for the whole course and may increase every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job Placement of students. The students of USLLS Delhi has successfully proved their caliber in the different organization. Their work profile can be broadly categorized as
USLLS Delhi Placement Stats
- 30-40 percent of the students go for litigation
- 10-15 percent goes for higher studies in India and abroad
- A few go for Judicial Service and Civil Service Examinations
- A few take-up clerkship under the Hon’ble judges of the Supreme Court and the High Courts and the rest of them join law firms.
The USSLS Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for IPU CET LAW 2017 needs to clear the Cutoff to finally get selected in Law course offered by the college. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
Maximum Cut-off Rank
|Scheduled Caste Delhi (SCGND)||
|Scheduled Tribe Delhi (STGND)||
|Physically Handicapped Delhi (GNPHD)||
|Kashmiri Migrants (GNKMA)||
Rankings and Reputation:
|Name Of Institute||University School of Law and Legal Studies, Delhi|
University School of Law and Legal Studies Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Law Colleges in India. The Infrastructure is Good, Faculties are well trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library. Edufever gives the college 4 out of 5 on its rating of Best Law Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Fax: +91-11- 25302111
For further admission related queries, Email us at [email protected] Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!