University School of Management Studies (USMS Delhi) is one of the most promising and innovative B-School of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The school was established in the year 1998 by the government of Delhi to promote world-class management studies.
The USMS Delhi has been rated as A+ by Business India Survey and has emerged as a premier institute with a vision to be a world-class centre of excellence in learning, research, training and consultancy services to serve the changing needs of the industry and society.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
CAT Useful Resourses
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
University School of Management Studies IP University
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of University School of Management Studies Delhi (USMS IPU Delhi).
|Name of Institute||University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Popular Name||USMS IPU Dehli|
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, New Dehli|
|Courses offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges in Delhi|
|MBA Admission 2020||Click Here|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-21 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about University School of Management Studies GGSIPU Delhi(USMS IPU Dehli) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Recognized by: AICTE New Delhi
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Medical Help
- Student hostels
- Sports, Canteens
- Students’ Affairs Council
- Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Various departmental annexes
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- World-class classrooms with the video-conferencing facility
University School of Management Studies (USMS IPU Delhi) provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|Financial Analysis||60||2 Years|
|Working Executive||120||2 Years|
|Digital Marketing||60||2 Years|
|MBA||Candidates are selected based on CAT/MAT/CMAT score and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
Can a student with a science background without any exposure to Business and Finance pursue an MBA/PGDM degree? Click Here
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. |
Valid Exam Score (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA). MAT /ATMA/XAT – 500 Composite Score or equivalent /CAT – 60 Percentile
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The University School of Management Studies Delhi is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
To know the Cutoff of MBA Click Here.
The IPU CET 2020 counselling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2020 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fees. The counselling procedure for IPU CET 2020 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2020 Counselling:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
University School of Management Studies Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world in order to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- INDUSIND BANK
- MY OPERATOR
- GRAIL RESEARCH
- RBS BANK
|Highest package||Average Package|
|8 LPA||3 LPA|
Entrance Exams in India
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||University School of Management Studies|
|Review this College||Click Here|
The University School of Management Studies has turned out to be one of the Best Management Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
University School of Management Studies (USMS Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector – 16 C Dwarka
Delhi – 110078, India
Fax: +91-11- 25302111
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, USMS Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that USMS offers you superb arrangements.
A. USMS Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. USMS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers