Uttar Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020: King George’s Medical University, formerly Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University is conduct the Uttar Pradesh B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 to get the admission in top nursing colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
In this article, we have mentioned some mejor details about Uttar Pradesh B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 like Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Sample Paper, FAQ, Counselling, Application Form and more.
|Exam Name||UP Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Full-Form||Uttar Pradesh B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Types||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences.|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written)|
|Exam Date||7th January 2021|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
Uttar Pradesh B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
We have mentioned below all the important information about the important events and Dates for the reference of the applicants:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application form available date||21st Dec 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||28th Dec 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd Jan – 7th Jan 2021|
|Entrance Exam||7th Jan 2021|
|Result Releases||10th Jan 2021|
|Merit List Releases||13th Jan 2021|
|Registrations for the 1st Round of Counselling||13th Jan – 14th Jan 2021|
|1st Round of Counselling||15th Jan – 19th Jan 2021|
|Registrations for the 2nd Round of Counselling||21st – 22nd Jan 2021|
|2nd Round of Counselling||23rd – 25th Jan 2021|
|Registrations for the Mop Up Round of Counselling||28th – 29th Jan 2021|
|Mop Up Round of Counselling||30th Jan 2021 (tentative)|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application process for the reference of the applicants:
- UP B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form will be released in the 4th week of July 2020.
- The Application Form will be available until the 2nd week of August 2020.
- Application forms will be made available in online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam need to fill the application form.
- Before filing the application form applicants need to read all the instructions mentioned on the official website of the university related to the application process.
- After reading carefully all the important instructions, applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the university will not be able to get admission in the university.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form correctly and properly as authorities will not entertain any correction facility to the applicants later.
- Applicants also need to take a printout of the duly filled application form and submit the same.
B.Sc Nursing Application Fee
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants need to pay Rs 1000/- as application fee if they belong to the general category.
- Reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 500/- as application fee.
- PH category applicants are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Official authorities will not entertain any other mode for the payment of application fee.
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- KGMU M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form has been Released 15th June 2020.
- The Application Form can be filled till 31st August 2020.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university and start filing the form.
- Applicants need to read all important instructions and eligibility criteria related to the admission procedure mentioned on the official website of the university.
- After reading carefully, all the instruction and eligibility criteria set by the university related to the admission procedure mentioned on the official website of the university applicants can fill the form.
- At the time of filing the form, applicants need to keep ready all the documents along with them.
- Applicants need to enter personal, educational, course-related, and some more additional details as needed.
- After that applicants need to upload some documents and take a printout of the form.
- And then applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the form.
M.Sc Nursing Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee Payable|
|SC, ST, OBC Category||1,200|
- The minimum age limit for the applicants is 17 years at the time of admission.
- HSC exam must be completed from a recognized board or university by the applicant.
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard exam with PCB or PCBE is Mandatory.
- Applicants who have completed the GNM diploma course from a recognized university are also eligible.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final exam of the HSC exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Indian citizens are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 45% marks and general category applicants must score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- One must have completed a degree in B.Sc. (Hons.) Or B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants who have completed Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course from a recognized university or institution is also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam, but they need to submit some necessary documents at the time of admission.
- Applicants who belong to the general category must score more than 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Reserved category applicants must score not less than 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
We have mentioned below all the important information about the paper pattern for the preparation of the entrance exam for the reference of the applicants:
- Exam Mode: In Offline Mode, the exam will be held.
- Language: The entrance exam will be conducted in Hindi & English Language.
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes will be given to the applicants to solve the paper.
- Questions Type: MCQ type questions will be asked.
- No. of Questions: 100 Questions will be given in an exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will get one mark.
- Examination will be of 180 minutes period and will begin at 11.00 AM to 02.00 PM. Runners are required to be present at the exam center 60 minutes before the start of the exam and to be placed 30 minutes before the time of exam.
- No contender will be allowed to enter in the exam hall 15 minutes subsequently the seating time. Candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after achievement of exam.
- Contenders intend to not be allowed to carry any word-based material, published or written matter or bits of paper or any other material except the admit card privileged the exam hall. Monitors, cellular phones and electronic gadgets of any kind are strictly verboten in the exam hall and mean to be preserved as use of biased means.
- Examination will stand on MCQ basis (200) in English language only. The MCQ will have “One Precise option”. There mean to be no Negative Marking. Subjects/Questions for the written test intend to be B.Sc. Nursing Course level.
|Exam Name||UP Lucknow M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam / KGMU Lucknow|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Duration||180 Minutes (3 Hours)|
|Time Slot||11 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
|Course Level Question||B.Sc Nursing|
UP Nursing 2020 Exam will be based on the 10+2 Level Exam.
KGMU M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam is made up of questions from the pertinent subjects/topics of the level of B.Sc.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Admit Card will be available in online mode so applicants need to visit the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to login to the website using the credentials and download the admit card. After downloading the admit card applicants must take some copies of the same.
- Without admit card applicants will not be able to appear for the entrance exam so applicants need to carry admit card along with them.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
The result will be announced by the official authorities. Only those applicants who have cleared the entrance exam will be eligible to get the result from the website.
- Official authorities will release the notification about the declaration of the results for the reference of the applicants in online mode.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university in order to check the results.
In the counseling round applicants are instructed to be present in person on the decision to date and time.
- The details of the counseling schedule like date, time, venue, etc. will be mentioned on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants will get an opportunity to select the choice of course and college according to their preference in the counseling round.
- In the counseling round, official authorities will a lot of seats tot eh applicants. Seat allotment procedure will be conducted on the basis of the marks secured by the applicant in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will be in a position to report to the allotted college once the seats are allotted to them.
We have mentioned below all the important information about the counseling/interview for the reference of the applicants: Applicants need to go through the official website of the university in order to get information about the counseling schedule. Applicants need to be present in person on the decided date and time for the counseling round along with all necessary documents.
In the counseling round, applicants need to go through choice filling round. In the choice filling, round applicants have to select the choice of course and institute acceding to their preference. Applicants will get admission in the counseling round by the authorities, as an authority will conduct seat allotment procedure in the counseling session.
After completion of the Seat allotment procedure applicants need to report to the allotted institute for confirmation.
- Kailash Institute of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences, Noida
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, College of Nursing (HIMSCN)
- Samarpan Institute of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences
- SCPM College of Nursing and Paramedical Sciences
- Nightingale Institute of Nursing (NIN), Noida
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Uttar Pradesh Nursing?
A: The exam UP Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 4 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exam?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Medical Entrance Exam in India
NEET 2020 Admission Support
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now