Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2020: Uttarakhand Nursing examination is conducted every year by the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBMU). Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Application Form will release from first week of July 2020. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. It is a state level entrance examination. Candidates can get admission in various courses like B. Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Nursing/ ANM/ GNM and B.SC. Post basic nursing courses..
Admission will be offered based on the candidate’s rank obtained in the entrance test. In this article, we have mentioned some mejor details about Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 like Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Sample Paper, FAQ, Counselling, Application Form and more.
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Full-Form||Uttarakhand B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Courses|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
The dates of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 are presented in the table given below:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|B.Sc and Post Basic Nursing||M.Sc Nursing|
|Availability of Application Form||last week of June 2020||last week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form and fee||2nd week of July 2020||2nd week of July 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of July 2020||3rd week of July 2020|
|Date of entrance test||3rd week of July 2020||3rd week of July 2020|
|The announcement of Result||3rd week of August 2020||3rd week of July 2020|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Here we have provided all the details about the Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Application form:
- Application form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the first week of July 2020.
- Fill details like education, personal, etc. in the application form correctly.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee while filling the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the third week of July 2020 for all courses.
- Fill application form before the last date as after the last date no application form will be allowed for submission.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the application form secure till the other admission procedures.
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- Online fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
|Course||Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|B. Sc/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||Rs.1500/|
|M. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||Rs.2000/|
Candidates can check following tentative dates regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Application & Exam:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of July 2020|
|Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 exam date||4th week of July 2020|
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Uttarakhand M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Application Form will be released in the Last week of May 2020.
- Application forms will be available in online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university in order to fill the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form by entering necessary details (personal details, educational details, contact details, course-related details, parent’s details, etc.).
- Once all the required details are filled properly in the application form applicants are instructed to upload or attach scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Once the application form is completely filled applicants need to check the form and take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that, the applicant is instructed to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- General category applicants need to pay Rs 2000/- as application fee.
- Applicants who belong to the OBC category also need to pay Rs 2000/- as application fee.
- The application fee for reserved category applicants is Rs 1500/-.
- The application fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable once it is paid.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode by debit card credit card and net banking.
Candidates can check below complete procedure to apply for the Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the registration link.
- Fill your academic, personal, communication details carefully in the application form.
- Fill details like category, nationality, gender, father’s name, address, year of passing and percentage, etc.
- After submitting all the details, upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Images size must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Fill payment details and submit the application fee. Fee will be paid through online mode only.
- After submitting all the details click of ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout of application secure till other admission procedures.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
For B.Sc. Nursing
- Qualification: Candidates must pass their 10+2 class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates should have pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with the English subjects.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
For GNM Courses
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass their 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 40% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: The candidates should have passed with PCB and English subjects.
For ANM Courses
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 class from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Arts subjects i.e. PCMB, Accountancy, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy etc. subjects.
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass equivalent Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Subjects: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Experience: Student must have 1 year working experience after their B.Sc or equivalent degree.
- Uttarakhand Nursing exam will be held offline for the applicants. (OMR Based exam).
- Applicants will be given 2 hours to solve the entire paper.
- Applicants who fail to complete the question paper in 2 hours will not be given any extra time as per the board’s rule.
- The total question paper is for 100 marks, and the questions will be objective type questions.
- Each correct answer will get one mark, and there will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be held through offline mode.
- Total Question: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Question: Questions will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) type.
- Total Marks: Exam will be of 100 marks, 1 mark for each question.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get +1 mark for the right answer, and for wrong and non-attempted questions, candidates will get 0 marks.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- A maximum of 100 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Each correct answer in the exam will get one mark.
- Two hours will be given to the applicants to solve the paper.
- No provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will contain objective type multiple-choice questions.
For UG Courses
- Physics: Heat Transfer, Communication System, Atoms and Nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter, Vibrations and Waves, Light and Sound, Electrostatics, Electronic Devices, Optics, etc.
- Chemistry: Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, States of Matter, Elements, and Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Polymers, Surface Chemistry, Mixtures, Solutions and Solubility, Important Concepts in Chemistry, P- Block Elements, Chemical Reactions, and Bonding, etc.
- Biology and Zoology: Reproduction in Plant and Animals, Animal Physiology, Origin and Evolution of Life, Ecology and Ecosystems, Cell Theory, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Cell Theory, Cell Structure, and Function, Human Disorders, etc.
Post Basic B. Sc Nursing
- Biochemistry, Anatomy, Nursing Foundation, Psychology, Nutrition, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, etc.
For PG Courses
- Hindi, General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics.
Applicants have to carry Hall ticket and identity proof at the Exams if they fail to do so they will not be allowed to write the paper. Applicants must keep multiple printed copies of the Admit card so they can use it if they need it.
- Applicants can download the admit cards from the official website online. Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can only download the Admit card.
- Admit cards will be released on July 2020 and will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the applicants is mandated to keep the Admit card safe until the examination is over and also after that.
- Candidates will be permitted in the examination hall only if they carry the Admit Card with themselves. If any candidate’s Admit Card is not downloaded, such candidates can contact the authority through helpline no./email.
- Candidates also carry the photograph, which is uploaded in the Application Form along with Admit Card at the examination center.
A separate merit list will be prepared by Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2020. Applicants will be called for counseling by their marks scored by them in entrance exams. Applicants who will qualify for the exam can attend the counseling process.
- Applicants who have been selected and are attending the counseling session have to bring one photocopy of their registration slip along with other original documents. Any applicant who has submitted the incorrect document for registration and found in scrutiny such applicants’ application will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to carry all the documents required during the counseling; otherwise, they may lose their seats. Candidates will freeze their seat during the process of counseling in the college of their own choice.
- 10th class certificates
- 12th class certificates
- Other certificates (graduation/ postgraduation if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photograph
- On the basis of the merit list, official authorities will conduct counseling rounds for the applicants. The counseling session will be conducted in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Official authorities will be responsible to provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authority.
- For the reference of the applicants, all the information about the counseling will be updated on the official website of the university as well as on the leading newspaper of the locality.
- So, for the counseling round applicants are instructed to be present in person along with all necessary documents.
- In the counseling round applicants are instructed to submit all original and attested copies of the necessary documents for the verification
Below mentioned is the list of the documents to be required at the time of counseling:
- Date of birth certificate
- Passing qualifying mark sheet and certificate
- HSC certificate
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
Entrance Exams in India
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Uttarakhand Nursing?
A: The exam Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 4 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now