The most awaited Uttrakhand Ayush Counselling 2018 dates and Schedule is out now. UK Ayush 2018 Counselling is Uttrakhand Ayurveda University Centralized. All NEET qualified Students are eligible to be the part of UK Ayush Counselling 2018. Students can apply to various Government/Private Ayush Medical colleges through this Counselling. Last date of registration 12-09-2018. Uttarakhand Ayurved University recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine(CCIM), Central Council of Homeopathy(CCH), Ministry of AYUSH, GOVT. of India, for the academic session of 2018-19. The Counseling will be conducted on the basis of merit of NEET-2018 examination and eligibility criteria & other terms and conditions and as per direction received from state Govt.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
All NEET-2018 qualified candidates are eligible to participate in counselling against UG State/All India-Management quota seats. Registration will be done from official Site only Candidates are required to register themselves in various rounds of counselling before the last date of Counselling. Candidates who fail to register in the 1st round of counselling can participate in a 2nd and Mop-Up round of counselling after registration and payment of required fee.
Online counselling registration Fee is Rs- 2,000/- for round 1 and round 2 for all categories and Rs. 1000/- for a mop-up round for already registered candidates and Rs-2000/- for fresh registration (New Candidate)
UK Ayush Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
BAMS Counselling Uttrakhand 2018 Counselling Process
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Uttarakhand must have to register themselves for the NEET Ayush counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
NOTE: Only registered candidates will be allowed for that particular Counselling
- Candidate Registration: Candidate must provide his/ her NEET 2018 Roll Number, NEET application number, valid mobile number. Registration will be done through the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Candidate have to choose the courses and colleges of their preference and finally lock-in the preferences at the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling
- MOP UP Round (Manual): MOP UP Round will be organized at Uttarakhand Ayurveda University Harrawala, Dehradun. For every step of a mop-up round, the candidate has to appear along with required original documents.
The counselling registration form will be available from 10 September 2018. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Online Registration Starts||23-08-2018 to 12-09-2018 (up to 05:00 PM)|
|Date of choice Filling||16-09-2018 to 19-09-2018(up to 05:00 PM)|
|First Round Seat Allotment||23-09-2018 (After 12:00 PM)|
|Data Processing||20-09-2018 to 22-09-2018|
|Declaration of Result||23-09-2018 (After 12:00 PM)|
|First Round Reporting Date||24-09-2018 to 29-09-2018 (up to 05:00 PM)|
The counselling and admission shall be open to registered candidates only who will fulfil the following criteria: For B.A.M.S./ B.H.M.S./ B.U.M.S Courses in Government & Private AYUSH Colleges for State Quota of Seats.
- Is an Indian citizen.
- The eligibility criteria of age for UAUC-UG–2018 Uttarakhand Ayurved
University Centralized Counseling will be as per the latest guidelines/ order of
CBSE (NEET-2018 examination conducting body)/Hon’ble courts/ CCIM/ CCH/
The government of India and Government of Uttarakhand.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry,
Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a
minimum of 50 % marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination (Intermediate).
- If candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50%. Further, for Persons with a disability the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH
- Candidate Must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the UAUC-UG-
2018 Information bulletin and qualified NEET -2018 examination that is “in
Order to be a eligible for admission for a particular academic year it shall be
necessary for a candidate to obtain a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in
NEET for the said academic year.
- The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in
the All India Common Merit list in NEET”.
**For More Details about Ayush Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Uttar Pradesh Ayush UG NEET Counselling 2018 Given below.
- High School (10th) Certificate for Age proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark sheet.
- NEET 2018 Admit Card (issued by CBSE)
- NEET 2018 Result/Rank letter (issued by CBSE)
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent
a resident of Uttarakhand only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent
a resident of Uttarakhand only)
- PH category certificate issued by the competent authority, Uttarakhand only, if
- Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport, etc)
- Allotment letter printout
- Other documents as per the requirement of the concerned college (kindly
visit the college website or contact the concerned person)
Uttarakhand Ayush NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for Various Ayush Colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand officially made by the Medical Council of India.
|Sno.||College Name||Course||Seat||State Seat||ALL India Quota/ Management Quota|
|1.||RISHIKUL CAMPUS, (HARIDWAR). U.A.U.||BAMS||60||60||–|
|2.||GURUKUL CAMPUS, (HARIDWAR). U.A.U.||BAMS||60||55||5 (SELF FINANCE)|
|3.||FACULTY OF AYURVEDA, MAIN CAMPUS, U.A.U. HARRAWALA, DEHRADUN||BAMS||60||30||30 (SELF FINANCE)|
|4.||UTTARANCHAL AYURVEDIC COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, RAJPUR DEHRADUN||BAMS||100||50||50|
|5.||PATANJALI AYURVIGYAN & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, HARIDWAR.||BAMS||100||50||50|
|6.||QUDRA INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA, ROORKEE, HARIDWAR.||BAMS||60||30||30|
|7.||HIMALAYIYA AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, JEEVANWALA, DOIWALA, DEHRADUN||BAMS||60||30||30|
|8.||OM AYURVEDIC & RESEARCH CENTER, ROORKEE, HARIDWAR.||BAMS||60||30||30|
|9.||MOTHERHOOD AYURVEDA MEDICAL COLLEGE, ROORKEE, HARIDWAR.||BAMS||100||50||50|
|10.||HARIDWAR AYURVEDIC COLLEGE OF RESEARCH CENTRE, MUSTAFABAD, LAKSAR ROAD, HARIDWAR.||BAMS||60||30||30|
|11.||SHIVALIK INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA&RESEARCH, NEARBANSIWALA BRIDGE, JHANJRA CHAKRATA ROAD, DEHRADUN||BAMS||60||30||30|
|12.||DOON INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA FACULTY, MEDICAL SCIENCES, SHANKARPUR, SHAHASPUR DEHRADUN.||BAMS||60||30||30|
|13.||BISHAMBER SAHAI GROUP OF INSTITUTES, ROORKEE, HARIDWAR||BAMS||60||30||30|
|14.||SMT. MANJARI DEVI AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, HITANU, DHANARI, UTTARKASHI.||BAMS||60||30||30|
|15.||BEEHIVE AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, SELAQUI||BAMS||60||30||30|
|16.||DEV BHOOMI MEDICAL COLLEGE OF AYURVEDA & HOSPITAL NAUGAON MANDUWALA, D.DUN||BAMS||60||30||30|
|17.||CHANDOLA HOMEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, RUDRAPUR, U.S. NAGAR||BHMS||50||25||25|
|18.||PARAM HIMALAYA HOMOEOPATHIC COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE DOIWALA, DEHRADUN.||BHMs||50||25||25|
|19.||UTTARAKHAND UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL MUSTAFABAD (PADARTHA) HARIDWAR.||BUMS||60||30||30|
Fee & Fee Refund Policy
- If a candidate wants to quit the college allotted to him in the First round he/ she has to inform the counseling Board/ Uttarakhand Ayurved University through the Principal of the concerned college before the date of registration of second round that he/she has to vacate the seat allotted to him/her in the counselling & then only he/she will be entitled to get refund of the fees deposited by him/her after deduction of Rs, 4000/-only (as administrative charges). In addition, charges for the services availed (e. g. Hostel, mess etc) by the candidate will also be deducted from the fees deposited, on actual consumption/rational basis, by the college administration
- A candidate if vacates the seat after the second round of counselling his/her fees will
Note: Allotment of Seats under All India/ Management Quota Seats in private colleges
affiliated to the university will be subject to the decision of Govt. of Uttarakhand and
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.