The candidate who is willing to Verify the School Mark sheet may opt for various methods for Mark sheet verification. Most of the top colleges verify the mark sheet very stringently. The punishment for using fake certificates is very severe in some cases, that the student or his family might get to jail. This situation leads to doubts in the minds of students regarding the authenticity of their certificates. It is not just critical for the students, but also for employers who might need to verify such degrees.
In this article, I am going to tell you 5 Way to Verify School Mark sheet in India verifying mark sheet is not a tough task.
1. How to Verify My Marksheet
2. NIOS Certificate Verification
3. Verify Marksheet through (Right to Information Act)
4. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How to Verify My Marksheet
Follow these simple steps of verifying your mark sheet:
1. For CBSE Board Student
Here I am going to share Verify School Mark sheet method for CBSE Student.
CBSE is one of the Largest School Examination Board in India, Every Year lakh of Students passed 10th or 12th Exam.
- Enter your Application No. and Roll no.
- Click on proceed
- Click on Class 10th or 12th as you wish
- Enter Your School No. and Center No. (Appeared on your Admit Card/Hall Ticket)
- Now Click on Proceed button
An online form will generate on successful completion of “Apply for verification process”
Write down the application number and do not miss it till the end.
The method of paying fees online:
Visit the Official Website
- Verification fee per subject is Rs. 200/- (Rs.300/- for urgent verification
- There are two payment modes, the first one is Netbanking and second one is challan.
Note: Verification time period will 21 days from the date of declaration of result of class 10th and 12th respectively
2. For various State Board Verification
A student who wants to Verify the school Marksheet of their state board follows these instructions.
- A student who passed 12th from UP Board follow this link https://upmsp.edu.in/ and follow the instruction given on this website.
- Students who passed 12th From Maharashtra Board follow this link https://boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in/emarksheet/REGISTER.jsp and follow the Instruction given on this website.
- The students who passed 12th from Jammu & Kashmir Board: http://jkbose.ac.in/
- The students who passed 12th from Madhya Pradesh (MP) Board: https://mponline.gov.in/Portal/
For other states do the same process by searching their board name on “Google”.
3. NIOS Certificate Verification
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is the world’s largest open schooling chain. There are lacks of student every year pursue 10th or 12th from NIOS, because of its popularity many institutions give the fake certificate behalf of NIOS so the student must verify the NIOS Certificate with the below method:
The process of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Certificate verification:
- Click this link: https://www.nios.ac.in/student-information-section.aspx
- Click on Secondary or Sr. Secondary Exams
- A new tab will open
- Enter your Roll No.
- Click on Verify.
How to Verify School Board in India
If You want to verify an Examination Board who issues the mark sheet for 10th and 12th your must aware of COBSE (Council of Boards of School Education).
Know about Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi
Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) is the verifying Board of the various School examination board. It was established in the year 1979, COBSE works in close collaboration with Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, other national-level apex educational organizations and agencies like the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) etc.
How to verify examination board and school by COBSE, New Delhi
- You have two option of verifying the certificate from COBSE First Visit COBSE office physically or send the draft to COBSE by Post.
Address of COBSE
A-8, Netaji Subhash Place,
Verify Marksheet through (Right to Information Act)
You can verify through nearby RTI Office. or via online through this link: https://rtionline.gov.in
Link for Online RTI for Marksheet verification: https://onlinerti.com/file-rti-online-marksheet
After 10th Scope
After 12th Scope
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Ans: Degree Verification: To verify a degree, you need to attach the degree of the concerned University with the RTI application and ask for a confirmation. You can also ask for some other official certificate for degree verification of a student.
Ans: Verification is the process of confirming that a student’s identified impairment and the associated activity limitations and participation restrictions requiring significant education adjustments meet criteria for one or more of the six Education Adjustment Program (EAP) categories.
Ans: The application for verification of marks should be made by interested candidates in the prescribed mode with requisite fee @ Rs. 250/- per subject within 21 days from the date of declaration of result. Candidates can apply for verification of marks either through on-line mode or off-line mode.
Ans: Mostly, The revaluation ends with “No Change” but there are people who have gotten their marks increased or even decreased. … Revaluation change will be final. If every single mark counts for you and believes that you can get the marks increase, Go for it.
Ans: Step to Check the Mark Verification Result
1. To check the status of the application made, go to CBSE.nic.in and click on Class X/ XII 2. Verification of Marks or Click here.
3. On the window that opens, click on the App. Status (Verification).
4. A new window would open.
5. Your application status would be visible on the screen.
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply