Faculty Of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Ranchi is one of the reputed Private Veterinary Colleges in Jharkhand. The college is popularly known as Veterinary College Ranchi and it was established on 30th November 1961.
The faculty of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry is situated in the campus of B.A.U. near Kanke Block. It is about 16 km. From Ranchi Railway station and 20kms from Birsa Munda Airport.
This famous Faculty Of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Birsa is affiliated to The Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi and is approved by Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
Faculty Of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Ranchi
|College Name||Faculty Of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Birsa, Ranchi|
|Popular Name||Veterinary College Ranchi|
|Location||Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Affiliated with||Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi|
|Approved by||Veterinary Council of India (VCI)|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Category||Veterinary Colleges in Jharkhand|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Veterinary College Ranchi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi
- Approved by: Veterinary Council of India (VCI)
- Aid Status: Private
- Medical Facilities
Courses Offered by Veterinary College Ranchi
|B.V.Sc.& A.H||5 years 6month.|
B.V.Sc.& A.H – Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, Courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||For UG Courses: 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects. For SC & ST candidates 5% less than that prescribed for general category i..e 47.5%
For PG Courses: BVSc Degree
|Age||The candidates for admission into First Year Under Graduate courses in the University shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in case of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically challenged.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course Name||Fees (Annual)|
** Fees will be updated soon.
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarship updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Cut off 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Jharkhand NEET2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to get themselves registered for NEET2020 Jharkhand State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Jharkhand NEET2020, Let us first have a look at the Jharkhand NEET2020 Counselling schedule.
Jharkhand NEET2020 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Jharkhand must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling2020. Counselling of NEET2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Veterinary College Ranchi|
- It is one of the Premier Veterinary Medical Institute in Ranchi.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Veterinary College in Jharkhand.
Veterinary College Ranchi
Kanke, Ranchi 834006
Official website: Click here
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!