Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem is one of the prestigious institutes was founded in the year 1995. It is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu and recognized by Medical Council of India. Vinayaka Missions Medical College provides one of the world-class facilities made available at an affordable cost to the community.
- 1 About Vinayaka Missions Medical College Salem
- 2 Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Salem Course
- 3 Vinayaka Mission Medical College Salem Admission Process
- 4 VMMC Salem Fees Structure
- 5 Vinayaka Mission Medical College Salem Cutoff
- 6 Ranking by Edufever
- 7 Contact Details
About Vinayaka Missions Medical College Salem
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Salem.
|Name of Institute||Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Salem|
|Popular Name||Vinayaka Mission Medical College Salem, VMMC Chennai|
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Affiliated to||Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), Salem|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Salem Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), Salem
- Approved by –MCI
- Aid Status-Private College
- Vinayaka Missions Medical College got a lot of National / International Award
- Best paper award – Faculty in Vinbasix
- 1st prize in poster presentation
- Bilateral lymphangiomas an okay with serous cystadenoma
- 1st prize in case presentation
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Vinayaka Mission Medical College Salem
- Lecture Halls
- Skill Lab
- Common Room for Boys & Girls
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College Salem Course
|Doctorate of Medicine||N/A||2 years|
|Master of Surgery||N/A||3 years|
Vinayaka Mission Medical College Salem Admission Process
- Admission Seekers fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- One has to full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
VMMC Salem Fees Structure
|Course||Fees (Annual)||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NIR Fees (Annual)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission
|Doctorate of Medicine||3,500,000|
|Master of Surgery||2,500,000|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||5000/- per Month|
Vinayaka Mission Medical College Salem Cutoff
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
Ranking by Edufever
|Name of Institute||Vinayaka Mission Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Salem.
- We would like to give out 4.5 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Sankari Main Road (NH-47)
Salem – 636 308
Phone : +91 427 3987000, 2477316 / 317 / 594 / 598
Fax : +91 427 2477903, 3012066
Email: [email protected]n
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!