Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Pitampura Delhi is one of the best private colleges in Delhi and it is popularly known as VIPS Delhi. It was established in the year 2000. The college was set up with a firm commitment to foster a holistic approach to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of Education and it is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi.
VIPS Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfills the need of the society, and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
👉Download Hand Written Notes for CLAT 2020 Examination Click Here
1. CLAT Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
6. Fee Structure
9. Placement Details
10. Ranking & Reputation
11. Contact Details
12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
13. Top Colleges in India
CLAT Useful Resources
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi (VIPS Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Pitampura Delhi|
|Popular Name||VIPS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||Various UG & PG Courses|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Pitampura Delhi (VIPS Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Recognized by: Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Aid Status: Private
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central library
- Separate In-Campus hostel for girls’ and boys’.
- Cultural and tech fest
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|BBA LLB||180||5 Years|
|BA LLB||300||5 Years|
|LLM (Corporate Law)||40||1 Year|
|LL (ADR)||20||1 Year|
|BA (Hons) Economics||120||3 Years|
|BA (Hons) English||120||3 Years|
The admission to various programmes of the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|MCA||According to GGSIPU the CET of MCA Course to Be Notify Later|
|BCA||Admission in BCA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|Law Courses||For admission in Law, UG Courses Candidates has to clear the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT UG) and for PG Law Courses CLAT PG.|
|BJMC||Admission in BJMC Course candidates has to clear the IPU CET BJMC entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BBA||For Admission in BBA courses candidates must be qualified IPU CET BBA entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|B.COM||For Admission in B.Com courses, candidates must be qualified IPU CET B.COM entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
Preparing for admission at VIPS Delhi. Ask your admission related queries here:-
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of VIPS Pitampura. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BA LLB & BBA LLB||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|LLM||LLB Degree as required by the Bar Council of India for Enrollment as an Advocate or an equivalent Law Degree from a Foreign University, with not less than 50% marks.|
|MCA||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognised as equivalent to it.|
2. BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognised University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognised as equivalent to it.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent to it with at least 50% marks in aggregate
|BCA||1. Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with passing scores in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application.|
2. Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognised examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
|BAJMC||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
|BBA & Allied Programmes BBA (G) & BBA (B&I)||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|B.Com (Hons.)||50% in aggregate in 10+2 with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognised as equivalent to that. (i) Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.|
Intermediate Examination of an Indian University / Board or an Examination recognised as equivalent to that (Pass in Five written subjects)
(ii) Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (Pass in Five written subjects).
Examination of a foreign University / Board which is recognised as equivalent to 10+2 CBSE examination/or Indian university.
VIPS Pitampura Fee Structure Delhi
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|BA (Hons.) Economics||69,800/-|
|BA (Hons.) English||69,800/-|
Source:- GGSIPU Delhi
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The VIPS Delhi Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on multiple parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
|VIPS Delhi BBA Cutoff||Click Here|
|VIPS Delhi B.Com Cutoff||Click Here|
|VIPS Delhi BA LLB Cutoff||Click Here|
|VIPS Delhi BCA Cutoff||Click Here|
|VIPS Delhi MCA Cutoff||Click Here|
|VIPS Delhi BJMC Cutoff||Click Here|
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the VIPS Pitampura Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
|Delhi Region Candidates||85%|
|Outside Delhi Region Candidates||15%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||2.7%|
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi has established a full-fledged training & placement cell which periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving last year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- They are conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the activities mentioned above.
- Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited
- AglaSem Edutech Pvt.Ltd
- JARO Institute of Technology, Management, and Research Pvt. Ltd.
- British Telecom
- Franchise India Holdings Limited.
- IndusInd Bank
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|8 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies|
|Review this College||Click Here|
We want to give this college 4.3 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Professional Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Do you have questions related to VIPS Delhi? Ask here to get Quick Answers from Experts.
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
AU-Block (Outer Ring Road),
Pitampura, Delhi – 110034
Phone: +91 (11) 27343401, 27343402, 27343403
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers