Attention Aspirants! Today is the VITEEE Application Form End Date. As we all know the VITEEE 2020 is one of the most popular University level entrance examination conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore. The authorities had extended the last date to submit the application form from February 29 to March 22 and the VITEEE 2020 Application Form is available in both online and offline mode. Only those applicants who will register before the last date will be capable to download the admit card of VITEEE 2020.
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about how to fill the application form, Application form fee, application form correction and much more…
Below we have mentioned the VITEEE 2020 Useful Resources that will help you defiantly to crack the VITEEE 2020 exam.
|VITEEE 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
How to Fill the Application Form
Applicants who wish to apply through offline mode are required to visit the University campus or any other designated campuses to purchase the VIT application form.
- Visit the official website of VIT Vellore Click here
2. Click on the link “Apply for VITEEE 2020”.
3. Fill your personal details like name, date of birth, gender, nationality, contact number and Email Id. This is the registered mobile and you are advised not to change the mobile number and the email id until the end of the admission process.
4. Click the ‘REGISTER’ button below to receive Password via SMS and Use the Password and email id to log in for the filling up VITEEE 2020 application form.
5. After successfully registering, use the registered email id and the unique password sent to log in into the application portal. VITEEE 2020 login process is the same as VITEEE 2020 Registration details.
6. Fill the required details such as pre-exam academic qualification, personal mailing detail, Personal and guardian details, etc.
7. Choose your Institute preference.
8. After submitting the application form, you will be directed to the fee payment page. Choose the method of payment. The available choices are Net Banking/Credit Card and Debit Card.
9. Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph, candidate’s signature.
|Offline||INR 1200 + 50 (for DD)|
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries. You can comment on the box mentioned below to get the expert answer of your questions.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍