VIT University was established in the year 1984 as a self-financing institution called the Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore. The University persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher and professional education in India. The university welcomes its Students from all across the globe with well known National and Foreign faculty, flexible and dynamic curriculum and exciting research/global connections.
The University has signed a number of MOU’s with National and International Universities which provides students and Faculty Exchange Programs and also Encourage joint research projects. There are many Private universities in India to conducts your own entrance exam such as Amity University, Galgotia Universities, SRM Universities etc. Similar VIT University conducts entrance exam to take admission in various UG and PG courses. Throughout the article, we will discuss the full procedure like how to fill the Application form, download procedure for admit card, counselling etc.
Download E-books for all Subjects Free: Click Here
|VITEEE 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination
|Name of Examination||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020|
|Conducted by||VIT University|
|Exam Date||13th to 19th April 2020|
|Level of MU OET Examination||University Level|
|Category||Under Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||03:00 Hours (180 minutes)|
|Total Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
|Issue of VITEEE-2020 Application Forms (OMR)||27 September 2019|
|Last date to apply||29 February 2020|
|Exam dates||13th to 19th April 2020|
|Slot Booking Start||3rd Week of March 2020|
|Declaration of Results (Tentatively)||30th April 2020|
|Counselling Started||2nd July 2020|
Why choose VIT University?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of VIT University which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose VIT University.
- Recently the University has been ranked as the Best Private Engineering College in India by the Ranking Conducted by Ministry of HRD, New Delhi.
- The University has been re-accredited with an ‘A’ grade by ‘NAAC’.
- VIT University is approved by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in Category ‘A’.
- The institution offers a wide range of career options to choose from. Currently, the college offering almost 19 Undergraduate, 34 Postgraduate, 2 Integrated and 4 Research Programs.
- The University offers a mixed cosmopolitan ambience spread across 360-acre of Eco-friendly campus with over 50.83 lakh sq.ft. built-up space at Vellore and about 170 acres of Eco-friendly campus at Chennai.
- The University strongly promote and encourage Gender Equivalency. Over 24,000 students the college nearly has 1/3rd of them are women.
- VIT is truly an international University by its Faculty, programs and by students itself. VIT has students from 50 countries as well as from every state in India.
- The University signed Different MOU’s with the Institution all across the globe for students and faculty exchange programs as a result, the University has Over 1400 national and international faculty and almost 1400 staffs to provide the students with the best possible outcome.
- The University has almost 100% Placement assistance. The university has been accredited by TCS, Wipro, and Cognizant for academic collaboration and placements.
- It was the Popularity of VIT that the year 2014 saw Over 1,93,000 applicants for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE 2020).
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the VITEEE 2020.
(1) Nationality & Age:
- All the Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for VITEEE.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2020
For more detailed information about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in VITEEE 2020. Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study on a particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialization/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
- After the selection of specialization/branch, full tuition fees and other applicable fees have to be paid at the time of counselling.
- The online application is Rs.1,150/- when paid through the web browser, but when paid through VITEEE App, the cost of the application is Rs.1,050/- only.
- Applicants opting test centres located in foreign countries must pay $50 USD (excluding bank charges).
- In offline mode, the application fee is Rs. 1200/-
How to apply application form?
One can apply to VITEEE 2020 In both online and offline mode. Let’s discuss both.
To apply for VITEEE 2020 one have to visit the official website of VITEEE 2020 and apply online. After Filling up the detailed application form with all the Information asked and paying a sum of Rs.1,150/-, a unique registration ID will be created which will confirm our application acceptance at VIT.
The best Mode to apply for VITEEE 2020 is online as it’s quick and secure. Meanwhile, if you find it difficult to apply online. You can visit any of the registered Post Office (To see the list of Post offices registered, visit the official website of VIT) or its campus (Vellore or Chennai) to collect your application form after paying the requisite amount. The duly filled application form can then be submitted back or send to the respective campus. The offline payment of Application form is Rs.1200/- only.
Let we first have a brief look at the subject matter and pattern of VITEEE 2020.
|Subject||Total No of Questions|
For more detailed information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
The VITEEE 2020 Exam is is a Computer Based Test (CBT) to be held in various cities across all India, in which questions will be based on XI and XII syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB). According to some of the previous toppers of VITEEE, 6 months of dedicated studies and these Highly Recommended books for VITEEE Entrance Exam is what you need to score great in the VITEEE Examination.
For more detailed information about Books: Click Here
Students can solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get updated with the latest trend of VITEEE. The previous year question paper will help you to get updated with the latest syllabus of VITEEE and Expected questions to be asked in VITEEE Question paper. It will help you to score well in the VITEEE 2020 Entrance Examination.
For more detailed information about Sample Paper: Click Here
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has two campuses. About 360-acres of Eco-friendly campus with over 50.83 lakh sq.ft. built-up space at Vellore and about 170 acres of Eco-friendly campus at Chennai. You can visit any of its campuses to collect and further submit the VIT EEE 2020 application form.
VIT has its test centres all across the globe. It has almost 210 test centres and 3 international test centre in Dubai, Kuwait, Muscat. To know about the different test cities and their centre codes visit the official website.
|State||Test City Code||Test City|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||101||Port Blair|
|Arunachal Pradesh||114||Ita Nagar|
|Jammu and Kashmir||138||Jammu|
|Test City Code||Test City|
If you feel any type of problem while filling up the form or queries related to VITEEE 2020, please feel free to contact its admission guideline cell.
Office of Admissions, VIT University,
Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
HELPLINE NUMBER – 0416-330 5555 [ DAY : MONDAY TO FRIDAY / TIMINGS : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm ]
Phone : + 91-416-220 2157, 220 2168
Fax : +91-416-224 5544, 224 0411
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A. Yes, you can take admission according to 12th percentage
A. The first 20,000 rank holders were called for Phase-1 counselling in 2019. students who score 115 and above marks those rank between 1-300.
A. VIT conducting your own entrance exam and it doesn’t take admissions on the basis of JEE Mains.
A. VIT seats offered every year are around 5000.
A. Yes, you can get admission according to your 12th marks.
A. One can apply to VITEEE 2020 In both online and offline mode. Let’s discuss both.
Online mode: To apply for VITEEE 2020 one have to visit the official website of VITEEE 2020 and apply online. After Filling up the detailed application form with all the Information asked and paying a sum of Rs.1,150/-, a unique registration ID will be created which will confirm our application acceptance at VIT.
Offline mode: The best Mode to apply for VITEEE 2020 is online as it’s quick and secure. Meanwhile, if you find it difficult to apply online. You can visit any of the registered Post Office (To see the list of Post offices registered, visit the official website of VIT) or its campus (Vellore or Chennai) to collect your application form after paying the requisite amount. The duly filled application form can then be submitted back or send to the respective campus. The offline payment of Application form is Rs.1200/- only.
A. Around 3 lakhs students appear in VITEEE exam.
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding VITEEE 2020 exam.
Best of Luck Asprient…!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.