Greetings to all the WBCS 2020 Aspirants. As you know that the West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the notification for the online filling of West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2020 Exam. The application form for the WBCS 2020 Exam can be filled online from 5th November 2019 and the last date to apply is 25th November 2019. This article will let you know the procedure to download WBCS Admit Card 2020 (Hall Ticket for WBCS 2020).
The Hall Ticket for WBCS 2020 is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her West Bengal Civil Service Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. Therefore it’s become mandatory for all the students to get updated with their Admit Card.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to KVS PGT 2020 Recruitment Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Cut-Off||Q & A||Job Profile|
WBCS Admit card 2020
Before we speak about the admit card for West Bengal Civil Service 2020 Exam, let us first have a look at the basic details about this very prestigious exam.
Brief Description of the Job
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WB-PSC)|
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Civil Service Exam 2020|
|Online Application Starts From||5th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||25th November 2019|
|Written Exam Date (Prelims)||9th February 2020|
|Application Fee||General/OBC – Rs. 210/- |
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM – NIL
|How to apply||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Number of Vacancies||Not declared|
|Job Posting||Anywhere in West Bengal|
|Job Profile||Executive (Grade A, B, C, D)|
How to Download the Hall Ticket for WBCS 2020
To download the WBCS 2020 Admit Card, one should follow the below-listed procedure.
- First, you have to go to the official website of WBCS ( official website)
- There you will find a link to the admit card. Just navigate to the link that refers to the issue WBCS 2020 Admit Card (hall ticket or admission ticket).
- Enter your Name & Date of Birth.
- After you log in successfully, you will be able to download Hall Ticket for West Bengal Civil Service 2020 exam.
Unable to download the admit card?
Candidates are advised to check the respective admit Card as soon as it got released. Any alteration in Data shown in admit card may immediately be informed to the Conducting Board. If you are not able to download your admit card then it may be due to the following reasons.
- It might be possible that there may be a server problem, in such case you need to wait and try after some time.
- If the server is working ok then you have to check whether your browser allows the popup from the WBCS or not. If not then try opening it with some other Browser.
- Still not working? try to delete all your cache and retry again.
- Now the last option is to call the below-mentioned Helpline Number of WBCS 2020 Exam.
Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance Redressal cell.
- Related to Offline Payment: (033) 2262-4181
- For general information: (033) 2419-8185
- Related to Online Payment: (033) 4003-5104
A. Yes, negative marking in the exam.
A. Yes, the marks of personality test are different for each category of the exam. The following chart will make it clear
Group A and B – 200 marks
Group C – 150 marks
Group D – 100 marks.
A. The students can write the WBCS main exam in English or in Bengali. But the answer script for Political Science and Botany can be written in Nepali.
A. The WBCS prelims and mains both exams are conducted in offline mode. The candidates have to mark their answers on the OMR sheet provided by the exam conducting body.
A. Yes, reading, writing and understanding Bengali language is compulsory for the WBCS exam. But it is not compulsory for candidates having Nepali as their mother tongue.
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims syllabus/ Exam Pattern/ Elementary Resources.
- Download NCERT Books for Competitive Exams in PDF (Free)
Best of Luck Aspirants!