WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 is one of the most popular State Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata. WBJEE HM 2020 was going to be held on 10 May 2020. The examination has been postponed due to the spread of COVID-19. The fresh dates will be released soon. Successful candidates of WBJEE HM 2020 will be eligible to apply for different Hotel management Course offered by different government and private colleges in West Bengal. Throughout this article, we will discuss the complete information about WBJEE HM 2020.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Every year Thousands of aspirants appears for WBJEE HM Exam to get admission in various Undergraduate/postgraduate professional Courses offered by State level Hotel Management Institution. This year WBJEE HM 2020 Application Form will be available from April 2020 and the Examination will be held on July 2020.
Here in this article, we have mentioned some important links related to WBJEEB JEHOM 2020 Examination.
|WBJEE JEHOM 2020||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Joint Entrance for Hospitality Management (WB JEHOM)|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) in West Bengal.|
|Level of Examination||State|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once|
|Date of Examination||To be notified soon (Old date: 10th May 2020)|
Why choose WBJEE JEHOM?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of WBJEE HM 2020 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to choose WBJEE.
- WBJEE HM 2020 scorecard is the mandatory requirement for the admission in one of the Top Ranked University in India, Jadavpur University.
- The Jadavpur University has been recently ranked 5th in Top 100 Best Universities in India and Ranked 9 in Top 100 Hotel management Colleges in India in NIRF Ranking Parameters 2020.
- WBJEE Scorecard is accepted by more than 200+ State and privately run colleges in West Bengal.
Candidates applying for the WBJEE JEHOM 2020 exam needs to check these important dates related to WBJEE. The given dates are officially announced.
Here candidates can get the official schedule of WBJEE 2020 Schedule
|Online Application Form Starts||13th February 2020|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment||27th November 2020|
|Correction Window Open||28th February to 1st March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|Date of Exam||To be notified soon (Old date: 10th May 2020)|
|Result Publication||To be notified soon|
|1st round Counselling||To be notified soon|
So if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about WBJEE 2020. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of WBJEE 2020.
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on WBJEE HM 2020 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions for appearing WB JEHOM 2020 is given below:
Citizenship – The Applicant must be a citizen of India
Age Limit – The applicant must not be less than 17 years as on December 31, 2020.
For more information about Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
WBJEE Application Form 2020 will be available online from April 2020. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the prescribed application fee of WBJEE HM 2020. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the filled the application form for all future references.
How to Apply?
To apply for WBJEE HM 2020, Candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of WBJEE. To Visit Click here
- Click on the link “Apply for WBJEE 2020”.
- Fill the required details such as pre-exam academic qualification, personal mailing detail, Personal and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Go to the payment gateway section and pay the application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Candidates are advised that after fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
Payment for WBJEE Application Form can be done only online mode and once paid the fee is non-refundable. The fee for the WB JEHOM application form 2020 is INR 500/- and can be done through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card only. The Board will not accept any application form without prescribed application fees (For Hotel Management).
Application Form Correction
While filling up the application form, Candidates are advised to take ought most care, but if accidentally you made any mistake that differs from the actual data can make the correction after a prescribed time period.
- The WBJEE 2020 correction window will be open from 28th February to 1st March 2020.
- This will be the last chance to make corrections in the WB JEHOM 2020 application form so candidates are advised to make corrections carefully.
WB JEHOM Exam Pattern 2020 – The exam pattern of WBJEE HM 2020 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|Subject||Total No of Questions||Total Marks|
|English Language||15||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge||15||30 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10||20 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||10||20 Marks|
- You have 90 minutes to complete the test. The test will be in English medium.
- The test contains a total of 50 Multiple Choice Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- Each objective type question will carry 2 marks and there will be a negative marking of 0.50 for every wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
For more information about Exam Pattern: Click Here
The WBJEE Exam is consist of English, G.K, Logical Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics. The question paper asked in WBJEE HM 2020 will be based on the syllabus of Intermediate (10+2/equivalent). The WBJEE Syllabus 2020 consist of the following subjects.
For more Information about Syllabus: Click Here
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude Books for WBJEE JEHOM 2020
There are many book Numerical Ability available in the market but I will recommend you only 2-3 books from which you have to buy only 1-2.
Buy from Amazon Discount up to 48 %:
- Quantitative Aptitude by N.K.Singh (Publisher: Kindle Edition): Click Here to Buy or,
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggrawal (Publisher: S.Chand Publishing): Click Here to Buy
For more information about Books: Click Here
WBJEE admit card 2020 will be issued to all the students tentative July 2020 (tentative). The mode of issuing the admit card will be online only and one has to login into the official website of WBJEE to download the Admit Card. Candidates have to enter their Registration ID and other mandatory Credential Like DOB, NAME, Security Pin etc to download their admit card. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card until the time when admission process gets over. Without WBJEE 2020 admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
For more information about Admit card: Click Here
The Examination Authority will publish WBJEE result 2020 on its official website. The expected date for WBJEE 2020 result announcement is made in August 2020. Through the WBJEE 2020 result, the candidates can check their correct and incorrect answers with the score. They can also check and print their WBJEE HM 2020 score report after the completion of the test.
The WBJEE HM cutoff 2020 is the minimum marks prescribed by the board for the selection of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for WBJEE 2020 need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected in different courses offered by State level Hotel Management Colleges. WBJEE 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
For more Information about Cutoff: Click Here
Tie Breakers in WB JEHOM 2020
In the case of two candidates achieving equal score then the following methodology will be used to determine the merit:
- Less negative marks in total.
- More positive marks in English.
- More positive marks in General Knowledge.
- More positive marks in Logical Reasoning.
- More positive marks in Elementary Mathematics.
- Less negative marks in English.
- Less negative marks in General Knowledge.
- Less negative marks in Logical Reasoning.
- Less negative marks in Elementary Mathematics.
- The older candidate will be given preference.
Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination by clearing the cutoff will be considered for admission. Successful candidates will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in WBJEE JEHOM 2020. Candidates can choose their preferred specialisation/branch of study in the particular campus based on
- The cut-off score for the specified specialisation/branch
- Fulfilling the program-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus and
- Subject to the availability of seats at that point in time.
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Copy of WB JEHOM 2020 Admit Card
- Copy of WB JEHOM 2020 Rank Card
- Original proof of a Date of birth along with its photocopy
For more Information about counselling: Click Here
This year the WBJEE Board will conduct the entrance test WB JEHOM only in two zones in the state of West Bengal. A Candidate is advised to choose the centre wisely without making any mistake as the chosen centre will not be changed in the later stage. The allotment of the examination centre for WBJEE HM 2020 is solely based on the choices made by the candidates at the time of applying. WBJEE Board has the authority to change the selected exam centres without any excuses.
Exam Centres in West Bengal
|1||Kolkata- North||West Bengal|
|2||Salt Lake||West Bengal|
More Information About Exam Zone: Click Here
The Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City
Toll-Free Number- 18001023781, 18003450050
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Answer: No, a candidate can only apply for WB JEHOM 2020 through online mode from its official website.
Answer: The only acceptable methods of payments are Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Answer: There are 4 sections in WB JEHOM 2020 namely General Knowledge, English Language, Logical Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics.
Answer: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is a statutory body that was established in 1962 to conduct the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination in respect to various institutions in the state imparting education in Medical, Engineering and Technological Courses.
Answer: Yes, for any question answered incorrectly it will incur a loss of -1/2 marks.
Answer: The applicant must be at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
List of Top Colleges in India
For any Query related to WBJEE JEHOM 2020, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for WBJEE Entrance Exam.
Best of Luck…!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now