Attention Candidates, WBJEE 2019 Application form has been released. It is a state level entrance test conducted by the WBJEE Board. The aspirants who wish to appear for WBJEE 2019 need to register for the entrance exam online at the Official Website. Through this examination, Candidate can get admission in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy and other Courses offered by different government and private Engineering colleges in West Bengal. Throughout the article, we will discuss the WBJEE Counselling Process Document required during Counselling process, Seat Matrix etc.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
The WBJEE 2019 Counseling process is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for document verification and seat allotment of candidates. The counseling procedure is given below:
- Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in JEE Main 2019 counseling procedure aspirants will have to register to WBJEE Counselling authority in online mode by entering roll number and password.
- Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill and lock the choices in order of the preference of colleges. Based on the choices filled seat allotment will be done.
- Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, before the actual seat allotment, mock allotment will be done in two rounds. It will help the aspirants to know the seat allotment process and also enable them to know and choose better preferences for themselves in the final rounds.
- Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options :
Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with seat allotted to them and do not wish to participate in further rounds, they will have to choose this option.
Float– In case, candidates need to keep the seat allotted and also wish to upgrade their seat, they must follow this option.
Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wish to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
Withdraw– If any aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the seat by reporting at the institute allotted before the last round of seat allotment.
- Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Step-6: Verification of Documents: After that, the aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
- Step-7: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute: After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
List of Branches Offered
The whole list WBJEE Counselling Seat Matrix List-Branches Offered
|Institute Code||Institute Name||Branch||Total no. of seats|
|G001||Cooch Behar Government Engineering College, Cooch Behar||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||315|
|G010||Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute Of Engineering & Technology(Centrally Funded Technical Institute And Established By Ministry Of H.R.D., Govt Of India)||Electrical Engineering, Food Technology, Mechanical Engineering||96|
|G002||Government College Of Engineering And Leather Technology, Kolkata||Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Leather Technology||130|
|G003||Govt. College Of Engg. & Textile Technology, Berhampore||Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Textile Technology||156|
|G004||Govt. College Of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata||Ceramic Engineering And Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology||126|
|G005||Govt. College Of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore||Apparel & Production Management, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Textile Technology||152|
|G006||Institute Of Pharmacy, Jalpaiguri||B.Pharm/Pharmaceutical Technology||No data available|
|G007||Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, Jalpaiguri||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering||378|
|G008||Kalyani Government Engineering College, Kalyani, Nadia||Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering||315|
|G009||Ramkrishna Mahato Government Engineering College, Purulia||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||315|
- List of Participating Institute
- List of Branches offered
- Branch wise Seat information
- Seat Information at a Glance
Aspirant may also check the important links related to the WBJEE 2019
|WBJEE 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Biology Syllabus||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Chemistry Syllabus||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Math Syllabus||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Books||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Cut Off||Click Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to WBJEE 2019 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best of Luck Aspirants..!!!