Women’s Institute of Technology, Darbhanga also knows as WIT Darbhanga is a renowned Engineering institution established in the year 2004. The idea behind the college is to tune with the demands of a fast-changing global world of information technology by producing world-class skilled women technocrats.
The Institute is situated in the heart of “Mithlanchal”, Darbhanga city and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE, New Delhi, Ministry of HRD, and Science and Technology, Government of Bihar. The college runs its Engineering Programs affiliated to Lalith Narayan Mithila University.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement:
- WIT Darbhanga is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India and affiliated to Lalit Narayan Mithila University( LNMU Darbhanga)
- The institute works under MHRD, Government of India and Science and Technology, Government of Bihar.
- The college welcomes its student with best of the Faculties and also provide anti-ragging campus in accordance with AICTE Rules and Guidelines.
- Training in presentation skills, GD and PI and Allied Areas.
- Students Activity Centre (SAC) to promote Extra & Co-Curricular activities.
- The college also provides E-Learning module like NPTEL, E-Thesis and other e-learning programs for the betterment of its students.
Courses Offered by WIT Darbhanga
WIT Darbhanga offers both 4-year Bachelors in Engineering and 3 years Master In computer Application Programs. Let’s discuss in brief.
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|3.||Master in Computer Application||60|
- WIT Darbhanga has Hostel for girls with 24×7 Electricity Backup.
- Dedicated cafeteria, 24-hour power supply, transport and medical care.
- Centralized Library. Reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Well-equipped Computer lab for Scholar with high-speed Internet connectivity and 24*7 Power supply.
- The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news& events.
- Well-equipped Lab with the latest aid on research and analysis wing.
Admission to B. Tech and MCA courses in WIT Darbhanga is open to all girl students upon following Admission Criteria.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam, from a recognized University/Board/Council with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English ( PCME) or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and English(PCMBE) with at least 50% aggregate marks in taken together.
- Candidate appearing in the qualifying exam, are also eligible to take the entrance test, however, if selected, their admission will be subject to passing the qualifying exam, in PCME or PCMBE with at least 50% marks in PCM or PCMB at the time of admission.
- Graduation (10+2+3) in any stream with a minimum of 50% of the aggregate marks
- Pass marks in Mathematics or equivalent at the +2 or graduation level.
WIT Darbhanga Fee Structure
The approximate fee to be paid per year for B.Tech and MCA courses in WIT Darbhanga are as Follows.
|1.||Information Technology||Rs 70,000/-|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||Rs 70,000/-|
|3.||Master in Computer Application||Rs 35,000/-|
Note: Fees of the college may change from time to time in accordance with the university guidelines. To know more about the college fee please feel free to ask the college.
WIT Darbhanga Placement
WIT Darbhanga has an average placement record. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college from the year 2004, since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. TPC has been providing opportunities to the students to prove their caliber in various areas starting from the ICT sectors to the Core industries, and they have been reasonably successful in their ventures. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
WIT Darbhanga College Ranking by Edufever
Wit Darbhanga renders Technology Support Service in the promising areas of Engineering and Science. The best available equipment’s and faculties make all of its courses good and upgraded. Faculties are well trained. Highly equipped labs and Library add flying colors to its destiny. The college has consistently proved itself as one of the best girls engineering college in Bihar. Edufever gives this college 3 out of 5 on its rating scale.
Women’s Institute of Technology (WIT Darbhanga)
Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Kameshwarnagar
Pin code: Darbhanga, Bihar, India
Contact No: 06272-32726
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply