Attention Aspirants, The Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister, Manish Sisodia has announced that admission process is being started in six new world-class skill centres(WCSC) for a total of 720 new seats in different professional courses to prepare students to acquire professional skills in different fields. He was said that a total of 25 such skill centres will be set up in Delhi, 19 of which will be made functional in August. Throughout this artcile, you can get the complete information about DPSRU Delhi like Admission, Courses offered, Fees, Reservation, Intake Capacity and much more…
DPSRU Delhi is one of the 6 newly announced studies centres. The Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University will be beginning admissions to courses in beauty and wellness consultant, sports fitness and yoga application and sports digitisation and performance management
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University
Before we discuss detail about DPSRU Delhi, let us first have a look at some of the popular courses offered by DPSRU Delhi.
Below we have mentioned Schedule of Admission and Counseling of WSCSs Delhi for 2020 academic session. Candidates are advised to check the complete dates.
|Particulars||Date & Time|
|Start and closing Date of availability of information bulletin and application form for download||24-02-2020 to 20-03-2020
(10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.)
|Last date of filled application forms along with registration fee of Rs.150/-||20-03-2020 up to 4.00 p.m.|
|Display of List of Short Listed Applicants (based on qualifying marks).||25-03-2020 (at 4.00 p.m.)|
|Objection submission against the Shortlisted List by applicants, if any.||26-03-2020 (10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)|
|Display of Revised List of Short Listed Applicants (based on qualifying marks) afterremoving objections, if any.||27-03-2020 (at 4 p.m.)|
|Display of oral IT Test and Interview Schedule||27-03-2020 (at 4 p.m.)|
|Conduct of oral IT Test and interview as per Schedule.||30-03-2020, 31-03-2020 and01-04-2020 (10.00 a.m. onwards)|
|Display of Final Rank List of Qualified Applicants in order of Rank||09-04-2020 (at 4 p.m.)|
|Admission in order of Rank & Fee deposit after verification of documents. (detailed schedule will be uploaded ondepartment website)||13-04-2020 to 30-04-2020(10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.) (tentative subject to no. ofapplications received)|
|Commencement of the Academic Session(Orientation of the newly admitted students)||27-04-2020 (at 10.00 a.m.)|
|Display of vacant seat position, if required (ROUND – 2)||01-05-2020 (at 4.00 p.m.)|
|Admission against Vacant seats & Fee deposit after verification of documents, ifseats remain vacant(ROUND – 2)||04-05-2020 & 05-05-2020(10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.)|
|Display of final vacant seat position, ifrequired||06-05-2020 at 4.00 p.m.|
|Open round, if required||Visit Department Website regularly|
|Institute Courses Offered||Intake||Duration|
|Beauty & Wellness Consultant||50||1 year|
|Sports Fitness & Yoga Application||100||1 year|
|Sports Digitalization & Performance Management||50||1 year|
|Reservation Category||Seats Reserved|
|Seats Reserved for women in all sectors||30%|
|Schedule Tribes (Outside Delhi) only||7.50%|
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
|Reserved for widows(wards of Military/Para-Military)||5%|
|Note: Candidates seeking admission under Defence Personnel quota will have to get their candidature certified by any of the following authorities Like:|
|(i) Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board, Delhi|
|(ii) Secretary, Rajya / Zila Sainik Board.|
|(iii) Officer-in-Charge, Record Office of concerned service for serving personnel|
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
- highly educated faculty members
- Modern Types of equipment
1. Applications are Selected for IT Skill Test and interview as per merit based on the
the aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the Class XII Examination from a recognized
School /Board/University. Students who appeared for Class XII exams through open
learning (NIOS) should also attach examination centre proof along with the
2. IT Skill Test* is conducted for eligible aspirants, in which IT knowledge of the applicant would be judged verbally or through MCQ at the time of interview*.
3. The interview is conducted for the assessment of the aptitude for the particular course
Marks Distribution for selection are given below
|S.No||Selection Criteria||% of Marks|
|1.||Class XII Aggregate Percentage||60%|
|2.||IT Skills(MS Office)||10%|
Note*: Schedule for IT Skill Test and interview would be notified on the Department website. No separate intimation would be given to the individual candidate.
How to Submit Application Form
- For admission in any of the seven WCSCs for the session March 2020 – February
2021, Candidates has to downloaded application form form the officail portal.
- Before filling the application form please read all the information carefully.
- Fill the application, along with selfattested documents should be submitted in person at any nearby WCSC Centre on all working days from 24 February to 20 March 2020 10 AM to 4 PM (Monday to Saturday excluding Sundays and all Gazetted Holidays).
- The registration fees of Rs.150/-in cash will be deposited at the time of submission of duly filled application form.
- For Candidates support we are providing the application form in pdf formate, you can download the form, fill the form and submit.
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
Note: The Admission seekers having Mathematics as a subject in 12th standard shall be given a weight of 10% of marks scored in Mathematics.
The age criteria for the applicant in all courses DPSRU Delhi will be as follows:
- Minimum age limit is 17 years
- Upper age limit is as shown below:
|Gender||Category||Upper age limit||Cut-off date of birth for the session March 2020– February 2021(born on or after)|
|Fee Installment||Training Fee||Caution Money||Pupil Fund||Remarks|
|First||Rs 10500||Rs 1000||Rs 300||Total Rs.11800/- to be paid during admission|
|Second||Rs 10500||–||–||3 months after commencement of course|
|Third||Rs 10500||–||–||6 months after commencement of course|
|Fourth||Rs 10500||–||–||9 months after commencement of course|
|Exam Fee||Rs 100||–||–||Before commencement of exams|
- Full/Partial Tuition fee can be financed by any Nationalized Bank of India as per their Terms & conditions. The loan for tuition fee is at the sole discretion of the bank & eligibility of the candidate.
2. Any kind of fee paid once will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
3. Reimbursement of Tuition fee to the candidate belonging to SC/OBC/Minority & post metric Scholarship is as per eligibility/entitlement from the Department of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, GNCTD.
4. The applicant has to apply online on the website www.scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in and printout has to be deposited to the institute duly signed by the candidate before the due date as published yearly.
DPSRU Delhi is newly established Certificate courses Study centre but looking at the placement stats the colleges is far ahead than other professional colleges spread across the country.
Courses Learning Outcome
The DPSRU Delhi has good placement records. A number of companies visited the campus to hire candidates for their dream job. Let us have a look at some of the Major Recruiters of DPSRU Delhi.
|Beauty & Wellness Consultant||To provide technical knowhow about cosmetic products,
• To provide technical knowhow about inventions related to aesthetics and beauty wellness,
• Assist the beauty & wellness consultant and cosmetologists
• Assist in sales and management of products.
• Assist the client to make purchase decisions related to skin and beauty
• Assist in Front Desk Management
• Maintain health and safety of end-users
• Create a positive impression at the workplace
|Sports Digitalization and Performance Management||To know and apply the organizational principals of a sports event
• To understand and put aspects of the financial management of sports event
• Exhibit knowledge of sports ecosystem and principles of sporting events
• Exhibit knowledge of managing accounts and sponsorships
• Conduct motor skills assessment using a digital application
• Conduct a sports event using digital platform
• To know how to select and manage professional collaboration and/or volunteers
• To obtain and align available resources for a sporting event
• To apply methods of assessing a sporting event and identify aspects that can be further improved.
|Sports Fitness and Yoga Applications||Work as a strength and conditioning coach, yoga trainer, a personal trainer in health clubs and in the private sector.
• Offer services to schools and sports teams
• Work as a health and fitness blogger, personal trainer, fitness manager or
• Open your own business, gym or studio.
• Athletic trainer
• Sports and Fitness Nutritionist.
Successful candidates can apply in prudent Companies/Groups, Hotels, Shopping Malls, Retail outlets etc., as well as Global/international MNC’s in Delhi, NCR and pan India. They can get the best package offered by These Companies.
|Average Package||Highest Package|
|1.8 lakh/annum||14 Lacs per annum (Job Profile: Grand Princess, USA)|
Address: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research,
Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3,
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Also: Delhi ITI Admission 2020 – Complete Details
- World Class Skill Centre RIT Rajkori
- World Class Skill Centre IITD Dwarka
- World Class Skill Centre IBBS Pusa
- World Class Skill Centre DPSRU
List of Top Colleges in India
?? Never let yourself down??
?? Keep working Hard✍️
?? Believe yourself ? ??
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! ???