Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 is national-level an MBA aptitude test which is conducted every year by Xavier School of Management, Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) – Jamshedpur. Xavier Labour Relations Institute is one of the best management Institution in South Asia. XLRI conducts the exam on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). For your kind information, XAT scores are used by more than 200 institutes for admission to MBA, PGDM, and other management courses.
Xavier Aptitude Test 2022
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2022) like Entrance Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Result Counselling Details, Last Year/Old Papers etc.
Why Choose XAT 2022 Exams
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of the Exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose XAT MBA Entrance Exam 2022.
- Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 is the MBA entrance exam for admission to XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, BIMTECH, TAPMI, XIMB among other 200 MBA colleges across the country. XAT 2022 will be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. XLRI has been convening Xavier Aptitude Test for the last 60 years.
- XLRI is India’s oldest Business Management School.
- Ranking of XLRI Jamshedpur 2018:
– Ranked #3 by India Today.
– Ranked #1 Private Business School by The Week.
– Ranked #1 Private Business School by Business Today.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about XAT Admission Test 2022. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT).
|Indian Candidates||1. All Indian residents are eligible for XAT 2022.|
2. Admission seeker must have a bachelor’s degree from UGC recognized Institution.
3. Admission seeker who have completed their final examination, are also eligible to apply.
|Foreign Candidates||1. Foreign admission seeker can also apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have the option to appear in the XAT 2022 examination).|
|Basic Guidelines||Test Mode: The test will be conducted through pen & paper based mode.|
Number of Papers: The XAT 2022 exam is divided into two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
Number of Questions: The paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic.
Duration: It will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 1:35 PM.
How Can Apply?
Going to share all the basic details which you have to follow before applying for XAT Test 2022
- Admission seekers have to visit the official website of XAT 2022 www.xatonline.net.in click on Register, create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Follow the link and create your own password. (Next time you will be allowed to log in with this XAT ID and password).
- You have to choose the Test City, write Name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- Select your Citizenship (Indian/ Foreign / NRI).
- If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the programme of your choice Business Management (BM)/Human Resource Management (HRM)/General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step.
- Fill preliminary information (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number etc.)
- Enter your mailing address and permanent address
- Enter your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards.
How to Make Payment
There are three possible modes of payment:
- Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway
- Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards(American Express Card is inadmissible)
- IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
- Mode 2: Cash Payments:
Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- Mode 3: Demand Draft Please make a DD made from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
Read all the instruction carefully
- Admission seeker interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay Rs. 1650/- only.
- Admission seeker interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- The late fee will be Rs. 2000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 (for XLRI programmes).
- The fee payment can be done through online modes like debit/credit card or net banking.
- For cash payment, candidates have to take a printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee.
- For payment through DD, make a DD in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
XAT 2022 Exam Pattern
There are two parts to the exam:
- Aptitude Test
- Essay and Gk
The Aptitude test includes three sections:
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- Decision Making
|Part||Section Name||Questions||Time||Negative Marking|
|Part A||1. Verbal and Logical Ability (24)|
2. Decision Making(21)
3. Quantitative Ability and Data
|72||165 min||0.25 per question for every wrong answer, 0.05 per question for more than 12 un-attempted questions.|
|Part B||1. General Knowledge|
|25 + 1 Essay||15 min||No Negative Marking|
Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 Exam Date
Given below are the dates announced on July 29 for XAT 2022 exam:
|Releasing of official notification||July 29, 2021|
|XAT Registration Begins||To be announced|
|XAT Registration Last Date (Without Late Fee)||November 30, 2021|
|XAT Registration Last Date (With Late Fee)||To be announced|
|XAT Admit Card Date||December 20, 2021|
|Release of official XAT Mock Test||Last Week of December 2021|
|XAT Admit Card Last Date||January 2, 2022|
|XAT Exam Date||January 2, 2022|
|Declaration of XAT result||Last week of January 2022|
|1||Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar|
|2||Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar|
|3||Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack|
|5||Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati|
|8||Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpu|
|12||Nagpur, Nasik, Noida|
|14||Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela|
|18||Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
XAT 2022 Admit Card
- Admission seeker can download the admit card via online mode.
- XAT 2022 Hall Ticket will be released on 3rd week of December 2021.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination hall.
- Admit card contains various details like personal details, time, exam date, exam centre, and important instructions regarding the exam.
XAT 2022 Result
Given Below some information regarding XAT Result 2022, Candidate needs to follow these steps in result time:
- XAT 2022 Result will be announced on last week January 2022.
- Admission seeker can access their result via online mode through the website.
- To check the result, candidates are needed to enter their roll number & other required details.
- After releasing the result, candidates can go for the further process of counselling.
XAT 2022 Cut Off
XAT Cutoff ranges between 91 to 95 for BM and HRM programs. The cutoff is different for male and female candidates. Here are the XAT Cut Offs for XLRI and other participating colleges –
XLRI XAT Cut Off
XAT Cut Off for Other Colleges
|Name of College||Score||Percentile|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||26-27.5||80-85|
|KJ Somaiya Mumbai||27.5-30.5||85-90|
|2.||Great Lakes Institute of Management|
|4.||FORE New Delhi|
|10.||KJ Somaiya Mumbai|
|13.||Xavier Business School (XBS), St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata|
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com