Amity Vs Manipal: Before you know it, Board Exams will get over. All the students will become very busy in finding their future college. Generally, the students have mixed thoughts due to the lack of career guidance and proper research. While Speaking about choosing the Best University for Higher Studies in India, what first comes to our mind is to choose between Amity or Manipal.
The dilemma of choosing a college from the vast array of available colleges makes everyone confused. It is one of the most stressful and daunting tasks in someone’s life, but it also becomes a matter of prime concern to choose a college wisely. The following article will help you get over all those basic parameters to define the best College for you. Read the complete article to know which University is better for you, Amity University Noida OR Manipal University.
1. Amity or Manipal?
2. Amity vs Manipal Brand Value
3. Why Choose Amity University?
4. Why Choose Manipal University
5. Infrastructure & Facilities
6. Culture & Ambience of the College
7. Faculties & Staff
Amity or Manipal?
Let’s quickly move to the various parameters that define the universities’ overall reviews.
|Area of Campus||1200 Acres||313 Acres|
|Highest Package||21.5 LPA||9 LPA|
Amity vs Manipal Brand Value
The College Brand is an essential factor which matters the most when choosing a great college. Furthermore, The College History, Affiliation, Academic Excellence, Status of a particular Course(stream), Placement and Fees are the significant factors which differentiate a good and the best college. Here is an overview of the Brand value of these colleges, which may help you decide between Amity or Manipal University.
Call Now to Get Admission Support: 09873-056-333
Why Choose Amity University?
Grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human beings with values at amity in India and global. At Amity, we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning. All Amity locations are connected to Amity University Campus, Noida, over MPLS VPN Network, enabling us to transmit Live Class Rooms to all areas through eLearning Solution and IP Cameras.
Most Hi-tech Campus (Amity Noida Campus Area)
- Over 1000 acres of hi-tech campuses
- Spread over 4.5 million sq. ft. of built-up area
- India’s first wireless campus with over 4,000 networked HP/IBM machines
- 600 MBPS broadband connectivity
- All campuses of Amity are interconnected through a highly secure virtual private network.
- Most advanced online counselling system facilitates quick response to queries.
- These are the very few reasons why to Choose Amity. To know more, Read at Amity University.
Why Choose Manipal University
- Ranked 5th among the Private Engineering Colleges in India Source: Outlook 2018
- Ranked 1st among Research Publications by private universities in India by SClmago
- This will heighten education standards to boost the ranking among the world’s top 200 universities.
- The Manipal campus hosts nearly 27,000 students at any time on the campus, with around 2000 international students.
- With almost 325 courses including foreign languages onboard one campus, what else one can expect from a University.
- 15 ongoing industry-sponsored research projects
- Twenty research collaborations and 14 student exchange program partnerships.
- Course curriculum designed around experiential learning methodology to create industry-ready technology professionals
- Campus equipped with the best technology labs and teaching infrastructure. A research grant of 372 million INR has been allocated till now.
- 35 +patents filed since 2009. The MIT Innovation Center is one of its kind, promoting research and industry-driven project
- Ranked 97 among BRICS universities. Students from 57 different nations are studying in Manipal.
- To Know more about Manipal University, Click Here.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Both Universities have world-class Infrastructure and Facilities. Amity University is spread over an area of 4.5 million sq. ft with ultra-modern Facilities consisting of India’s first wireless campus and Global Students/Faculties Exchange Programs to name a few.
Manipal University is a Multinational Educational Institute known for its campus and modern Infrastructure Facilities. Manipal Is a family of more than 27,000 students and 2500+ faculties across the campus. The University campus is spread over 313 acres of rugged, laterite rock in north Karnataka’s Udupi district. The infrastructure of Manipal is one of the prime reasons why Students prefer this University over Many Good Colleges.
Facilities for conducting Campus Recruitment
- Spacious auditorium / Seminar Hall (centrally air-conditioned) for Pre-placement talks
- Central computing facility with excellent connectivity for conducting online tests
- Conference & individual panel rooms with Wi-Fi for conducting group discussions & personal interviews
Culture & Ambience of the College
The Culture & Ambience of the College holds a substantial effect on someone’s career. What matters is how much you are industry-ready and employable at the end of your study, and for that, you need a more significant industry connection and a good reputation. The Campus life of both Amity and Manipal is super cool compared to other Universities in India. Both the Universities organise different Student Learning activities around the year.
Both the Universities host a list of Student and Faculty programs to encourage students to Research and Innovation. As a result of Culture and ambience, students from both the universities have successfully made their mark on the National and Internation stages with their research and innovative projects.
Faculties & Staff
Faculty & Staff should be the essential factor in deciding on a college. We must give extra consideration to a College whose faculty members are still actively engaged with employers in a given field. This can open doors to internships, research opportunities, jobs, etc.
Looking at the number of research/ patents and faculties Engagement programs, Manipal University stands far ahead of Amity University. Both the University continuously upgrades the knowledge and skills of the faculty members using various Faculty Development Programmes. The International Collaborations and different Induction Programs help Faculties build a strong education network around the globe.
Getting campus placement is one of the most critical aspects of a college. Everyone looks for campus placement records as one of the essential parameters in selecting a college. We all love to prefer Government Institution to a private one because somehow it guarantees a promising future.
Over 125 recruiting teams visit MIT Manipal for UG & PG campus placements & internship recruitment every year. Both the Universities have tied up with some of the best Academic Partners and Placement Services to provide 100% Placement assistance to every deserving student. If we ignore the minute details and highest salary offered then the Placements of both the Universities are kind of same. In this regard, Manipal has a slight advantage over Manipal.
Amity Placement Packages (2021)
Amity Placement Packages Check out the average salary and Highest Package offered by different companies to Amity University students. Students are advised to go through the official data of last year’s placement record. We have fetched this data from the University website.
- Total No. of Technical Companies Invited: 340
- Total No. of offers provided to Students: 2280
|Highest Package||Average Package||Lowest Package Offered|
|21.5 LPA||5.0 LPA||3.5 LPA|
Amity Placement Packages 2021 (Graphical Representation)
NOTE: Click Here to check the Amity University Noida Placement Details information.
Manipal University Highest Salary – Lakhs per Annum
|Average CTC of||LPA (in INR)|
|Top 50 offers||38.04|
|Top 100 offers||29.58|
|Top 150 offers||25.66|
|Top 200 offers||22.57|
|Top 250 offers||20.52|
Relying on College reputation and Brand Value is a good thing, but just because a college has a “highly-ranked” or “prestigious” history doesn’t mean it’s the right College for you. Keep in mind that one person’s dream college could be another’s nightmare. Also, only looking at the website or relying on a college’s advertising is a mistake because they tend to idealise college life. Students get unrealistic expectations of what campus is like. It’s always better to visit and experience college.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manipal institute of technology is better than amity university in various factors. It does not have a management quota, so the equivalent you get here is better. Manipal is known for its diverse culture and overall student development rather than only academics.
One of the most exemplary campuses at amity university is only amity Noida, as it requires better quality of study and has an excellent placement record.
Manipal University is Accredited by NAAC and Approved by AICTE, UGC and Other major affiliation and recognition agencies. It’s an ISO 14001:2004 organisation. It received many awards and glory from a well-known university in India.
At Manipal University, every campus is excellent, but Manipal University in Karnataka is the best, followed by the university in Jaipur.