KVS Admission 2022 Registration: From today (February 28, 2022), the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) begins the admission registration process for the class. On the given date, officials will release the KVS admission regulations, Guidelines and announcements, which all the participants need to follow to be a part of the KVS for the academic session 2022-23. This means that the KVS Admission 2022 registration is Just about to start, so all the parents who have been waiting for the KVS entrance form won’t have to wait any longer. The registration for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for class 1st will begin at 10 AM on the official website at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. The registration window will stay open till March 21, 2022, at 7 PM.
We understand that every parent wants their child’s future to be secure, which is why they want their child to attend the best school possible to provide them with the best upbringing and education possible so that they can compete in this global world. As a result, people are looking for KVS because it is a well-known and well-repeated authority that admits students to begin their educational journey.
Every parent wants to apply here to provide a better future for their children; however, due to a lack of awareness, some people miss out on this excellent opportunity to Lighten up their children’s careers. This information will assist all parents, and their children get into the most incredible educational system possible.
KVS Admission 2022-23 Registration Dates You must Follow for Class 1st to 11th
|Online Registration for Class-I||28.02.2022 (Monday)|
10:00 AM onwards
|Last date of Online Registration for Class-I.||21.03.2022 (Monday)|
|(a) Declaration of provisional select and waitlist|
of registered candidates
b) Admission of eligible candidates of selected
list in the following order:
(ii) From Service Priority Category (I and II)
(iii) Shortfall of Reservation Quota after
admission in (i) and (ii)above
|1st list on 25.03.2022|
2nd list on 01.04.2022
(if seats remain vacant)
3rd list on 08.04.2022
(if seats remain vacant)
|Declaration of a provisional select list of|
candidates as per priority service category for
unreserved seats, if any (keeping the leftover
reserved seats blocked).
08.04.2022 (Friday) (3 days)
|Extended date for Second Notification for|
offline registrations for admissions to be made
under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC (NCL)
if sufficient applications are not received online
|Notification on 13.04.2022|
to 16.04.2022 (Saturday)
Display of list and
18.04.2022 (Monday) to
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class|
XI) – Subject (in offline mode) to availability of
vacancies in a particular class.
|Declaration of the list of class II onwards||21.04.2022( Thursday)|
|Admission for class Il onwards.||22.04.2022 (Friday)|
to 28.04.2022 (Thursday)
|Last date of admission for all classes except|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in|
|Within ten days after|
declaration of class X results
|KV students: Display of admission list |
admissions for Class-XI.
|Within 20 days after|
declaration of class X
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of|
admission list for admissions in Class XI
(Subject to availability of vacancies)
|After the entries of KV|
students in class XI.
|Last date of admission for class – XI.||30 days from the date of|
declaration of class-X
results by CBSE.
How to apply for KVS Admission 2022 Registration?
- Visit the official website: kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
- Look for the KVS Admission Online Apply link on the main page of the website.
- The accessible direct link will now open in a new window in front of you.
- You must complete this KVS Admission Form 2022 with all needed details.
- After that, you must upload the documents by attaching them as requested
- Go to the area mentioned above to learn more about the paper.
- Then you must proceed to the payment option and make the necessary payment.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Download the filled application form for future use.
KVS Admission 2022-23 Important Points You must know while filling the form
- Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2022-23 will open at 10:00 a.m. on February 28, 2022, and close at 7:00 p.m. on March 21, 2022. Admission information is available on the website and in the Android Mobile App. According to NEP 2020, the minimum age for entry to class I will be 6 years.
- The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the Academic Year 2022-23 will be published on the official website, along with instructions for downloading and installing the App. The Google Play Store will have the app available. Parents should carefully read the guidelines for using the site and mobile app before using them. If there are any vacancies, registration for Class II and above will take place from 08.04.2022 (Friday) to 16.04.2022 (Saturday) up to 04:00 pm (in offline mode).
- Registration forms for Class XI can be downloaded from the Vidyalaya Website in accordance with the admission timetable for 2022-23, which can be found on the KVS (HQ) Website.(kvsangathan.nic.in)
- All classes’ ages will be calculated as of March 31, 2022. Seats will be assigned in accordance with the KVS Admission Guideline, which can be found on the website.
- The orders given by the Competent Authority (Central/State/Local) must be obeyed under the current COVID -19 situation. As a result, parents are asked to refrain from physically visiting Kendriya Vidyalayas and to avoid assembling. All admission and registration information will be accessible for download on the Vidyalaya/KVS (HQ) website in a single document.
- Please fill out the Registration form, scan it, and send it to the responsible KV through email only if you are in class II or higher.
- Principal/Admissions should be contacted during the designated time frame.
- The child must be 5 years old by March 31, 2022, in the academic year for Class 1 (Children born on April 1 should also be taken into account.)
- The maximum age for a disability category candidate will be announced soon.
- For Class 11: students of any age are welcome to enrol the seats.
- There are no age limitations if a student applies for admission to Class 11 after finishing the Class 10 exams.
- Similarly, if a student has not taken a break from school since passing class XI, there will be no upper or lower age limit for entrance to class 12.
- Birth Certificate (Age Proof).
- Evidence of a link between PSU workers’ grandchildren and Members of Parliament.
- Evidence of a link for KVS workers’ grandchildren.
- Proof of address
- Official document (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL) by category
- Official disability/handicap documentation
- Employees in uniformed defense get a retirement certificate.
For more information, visit the official website and read the instructions about the documents.