Version 20 January; 2021
Welcome to Edufever!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Edufever Website, located at Official Site By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Edufever if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1.1 Although parts of our Platforms may be used by any visitor, you will need to register as a member to access certain features of the Platforms, to contribute or use any of our community features, to download eBooks, to show a willingness to apply and/or to apply to educational institutions, to access demo/mock tests/ test preparation material, to access various tools and services on the platform etc. Registration on our platforms is free.
1.2 To register as a member, you must confirm that you are over 18 years of age. If you are less than 18 years old, please refer to Section 3 below.
1.3 You agree that any information you provide us about yourself after registration or at any other time is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform if we learn that you have provided false or misleading information.
1.4 By registering, you agree to make your contact details available to partners/business associates of the Platform and to receive promotional communication (calls/emails/SMS/WhatsApp/others) from the Platform or any of its partners or business associates.
1.5 When you register to use our platform, you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree not to divulge your password to any other person/entity and take complete responsibility to maintain its confidentiality. Edufever will not be responsible for any liabilities (in part or full) arising in connection with the use (or misuse) of your password; regardless of whether such use or misuse is with or without your knowledge or consent. If you suspect that someone else knows or is using your password, you must change the password and notify us immediately by emailing us at email@example.com.
1.6 If you forget your password, we have an option to reset your forgotten password. If that does not work please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.7 We have the absolute discretion to cancel your username/password at any time if we suspect it is being used by an unauthorized person/entity.
2. Your use of our platforms
2.1 All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively “Materials”) contained in this platform are provided by ‘Edufever’ or its third-party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of Edufever and/or the Third-Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of Edufever or the Third Party Providers
2.2 No part of the Platforms, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of Edufever
2.3 You agree that the following actions are prohibited
- Copying, extracting, downloading, sharing, displaying, selling, or otherwise exploiting any content, data, information, photos, images, preparation material, questions and solutions available on the Platforms or any other products or services provided by the Edufever for any purpose which is not adhering to these terms and conditions.
- By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS would be coming from a third-party platform.
- Using or exploiting Platforms and any content or data or information or test preparation material provided therein for any commercial purposes without prior written consent of the Edufever and / or undertaking any business activity which is competing with business activities of Edufever.
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Platform which are not intended for your use.
- Using any software or automated programs or any process to access, navigate, copy, download, crawl, scrape or extract by any manner any data, content information, test preparation material from the Platform
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, deciphering or deriving the source code for the Platform.
- Impersonating any other person or entity or making any misrepresentation of the information shared about you.
- Stalking, threatening, spamming or in any manner harassing any other use of the Platform
2.4 For the purposes of these terms, “content” refers to all data, text, logos, artwork, software, documents, images, photographs, learning material and other materials downloaded from our platforms. This also includes any material you may upload including information about yourself and comments about your experience as a student or about your study interests etc.
2.5 You must ensure that any content that you submit to our platforms
- Does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” refers to registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world).
- Does not breach any applicable law.
- Is not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
- Does not disrupt the online community on our platforms.
2.6 You agree that you will not use our platforms
- For commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain without our prior written consent.
- To send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’, business or bulk communications of any kind.
- To advertise a company, product or service of any educational establishment except under the terms of a written advertiser agreement that we have entered into with you.
- In a way that might reasonably be expected to cause another person’s computer systems and/or their communications network to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient.
- To obtain personal information from users in a non-transparent or deceptive way.
- To obtain passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- To attempt to impersonate another user.
- To harass, threaten, or intimidate any user
2.7 You will be responsible for logging out from your registered account at the end of each session on our platform
2.8 If you are a visitor, you agree not to obtain unauthorized access to areas of our platform reserved for members
2.9 If you are aware of anything on our platform which appears to infringe these terms, you agree to contact us immediately
2.10. If you are a university, college, school, educational service provider or any other entity partnered with Edufever where Edufever shares details of students who have expressed willingness to apply for your programs:
- You shall implement adequate technical and organizational controls to protect the shared personal data obtained from Edufever against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure
- You warrant and represent that the institution shall not disclose or transfer Personal Data obtained from the Company to any sub-processors without ensuring adequate and equivalent safeguards to the Personal Data
- You shall retain or process shared Personal Data for no longer than is necessary to carry out the agreed purposes
3. Under 18 years of age
3.1 If you are under 18 years of age and want to become a member, you must obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before registering on our platform. You may also discuss these terms with them before obtaining their permission.
3.2 If you are a member under 18 years of age, you will need to obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before taking part in any online discussions. You should never reveal personal information about yourself, such as your address, telephone number, and school name etc., to other users.
3.3 You cannot register on our Platforms if you are less than 13 years old. We do not intentionally collect, record or maintain the personal information of those who are under 13 years of age.
4. Content posted
4.1 None of the views expressed in the user content section are the views of the Edufever team. Our role is limited to and does not extend beyond the provision of the platform. You acknowledge that all such content is the responsibility of the person/entity who posted, emailed or otherwise provided the content to our platforms. We are not responsible in any way for any user-managed content and if you post, email, upload or otherwise provide content, you are entirely responsible for it.
4.2 We do not necessarily endorse, support, encourage or agree with the opinions, advice, statements, or other information or content posted by you.
4.3 By submitting or posting content on our platforms, you grant Edufever a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable worldwide license to use, reproduce, copy, modify, publish, reformat the content posted by you. Further, you authorize us to adapt such content and you agree to waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment or to be identified as the author, of the material in question
4.4 However, we operate a “Notice and Takedown” procedure. If you believe that any content is defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable, or infringes the intellectual property or other legal rights please notify us immediately by email. We will investigate each matter notified to us and will act at our sole discretion.
4.5 We have the right in our absolute discretion to alter, edit, remove, suspend or refuse any content without notice, if we consider that the content is objectionable or violates these terms or for any other reason
4.6 If you post content that is found to be in breach of these terms, we reserve the right to deactivate your username and password to prevent you from further access to our platform as a member.
4.7 We may preserve or disclose the content and your personal details as well as any content to any third party, if such disclosure is necessary
- For the purpose of maintaining our website;
- By law; or
- To respond to claims that our platform infringes or restricts the right of any party
4.8 Our platforms are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine — such as Google, Bing etc. — caches or displays the comments posted by you.
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1 All the content, material, trademarks, service marks, trade names, software, text, script, images, graphics, videos, audio, preparation material with questions and solutions etc. contained in the Website, Application, Products/services are the proprietary property of Edufever (“Intellectual Property”) and protected by the governing laws and regulations in India.
5.2 You may view, print, download or temporarily store such content for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer such content. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any intellectual property rights by downloading or otherwise using any such content
5.3 All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Platforms are trademarks, service marks and logos of their respective owners such as universities, colleges, schools, educational service providers, organizations etc.
5.4 Edufever respects the intellectual property rights of any third party. If we receive any communication with regard to any possible infringement of any intellectual property right of any third party, we shall remove the infringing content from the Platforms and terminate the account of the associated user.
5.5 When you submit content on the Platforms, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and communicate to the public such content.
6. E-learning / Test Preparation Products
6.1 The Company shall have the right to monitor the usage of the e-learning/test preparation products by the user, to analyze the usage and to communicate with the user, seeking feedback, mentoring the user to enable effective and efficient usage of the application/products purchased/acquired by the user
6.2 The contents of the Application/products are developed on the concepts covered in the syllabus prescribed for each of the competitive exams/courses. The usage of the Application/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum-based education provided by the educational institutions but is intended to supplement such education by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner that enables easy understanding. Purchase of any product or subscription to the Application or usage of our products/services / Platforms does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions, passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examination.
6.3 When you enrol for any test preparation product, you may be asked to upload a profile picture, submit verifying phone number, enrollment number of the entrance exam etc.
6.4 Edufever makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the Platforms will be accurate or reliable.
6.5 Regarding test preparation products or services, every effort has been made to offer the current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. Edufever disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Platforms / Products / Services. Any feedback from the User is most welcome to make the Platforms / Products / Services and contents thereof error-free and user friendly.
6.6 Edufever also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither Edufever nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Platforms for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6.7 You will not use the Platforms/products/services for commercial purposes of any kind or of any unlawful purposes or in a way that it harms Edufever and/or its interests (express or implied)
7. Mobile Services
The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service. The decision of Edufever regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
- Your mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages or call through the mobile service provider’s server for Telephony/SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by Edufever from time to time.
- By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS would be coming from a third-party platform.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Edufever reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by Edufever at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- Edufever shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify Edufever and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator’s technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from
- Edufever you agree to receive phone calls, messages/WhatsApp etc. from Edufever and/or its associates
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Edufever on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn’t in any manner guarantee the user an admission into any institution.
- By agreeing to register for Edufever Mobile alerts, a user allows Edufever to get in touch with him/her from time to time to share information about events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, a computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as ‘cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling Edufever to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task and presenting you with the most relevant courses, programs, reviews and scholarships.
- Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested, for example when enquiring for universities and colleges.
- Measuring how many people are using our sites, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
9. Payment Terms for the Paid products
9.1 Amount payable towards any of the paid products like Counseling products, Test preparation products, Common Form etc., will be displayed to the user before he/she makes payment. Unless otherwise expressly mentioned, full payments towards any of the products or services offered by Edufever shall be made before accessing the programs or services. It is the sole responsibility of the user purchasing a product or service on our Platform to assess the suitability and relevance of the product or service proposed to be purchased.
9.2 We generate system generated invoices with regard to the products or services purchased on our Platforms. The amount payable by the user is inclusive of all the taxes, as applicable.
9.3 If you are allowed to make the payment by using instalments or staggered payments option and/or if the payment is not received within stipulated time periods, Edufever may withdraw your access to the Program till the payment is made.
9.5 It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling into a program or availing a subscription/service to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of the program selected. The enrolment into a program and applications submitted through Common Form are non-transferable.
9.6 To make payment for any program or to purchase any services or products offered through the Edufever platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up (“payment method”). Edufever does not store any of your credit/debit card/bank account/other payment method information or such other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms of such a payment provider. You agree that in case Edufever’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, Edufever will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and Edufever is in no way liable for any such losses and is neither responsible to reimburse/make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the payments made through the platform
9.7 Failure to pay may result in withdrawal of your access to a program/service. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates. Edufever does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide to us at the time of enrolment/purchase.
10. Refund / Cancellation Policy
Amount paid towards products purchased will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstance. Our customer service team would be available to address any concerns related to the product and services rendered by us.
However, if you have purchased products under the ‘guaranteed success’ facility, the amount would be returned in case of not meeting the minimum guarantee promised, provided that you have engaged with the portal with a minimum number of hours and taken up a minimum number of tests specified against each such package sold under such facility.
Refund & Return Policy for Edufever Shop
We do not provide a refund or replacement if you change your Mind.
No Return will be allowed on E-book except product has a major problem/ defect. In the event you are not 100% satisfied with the product you have purchased, we accept returns within 2 days from the date of purchase. This applies to any product with defects. Please contact us at email@example.com to approve a return.
We reserve the right to deny refunds to the sender without prior return approval. Only items with defects will be accepted for return within 2 days from the date of purchase.
For further information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to indemnify, defend and make good Edufever, employees, contractors, licensors, third party suppliers, partners, from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses arising out of any use or misuse of the Platforms, infringement of intellectual property rights, any violation of the Term or any breach of the representations, warranties made herein.
12. Limitation of liability
12.1 In no event shall the Company, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, partners, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or agents be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, your use of, or access to the Platforms
12.2 Except as required by law, we will not be liable for any direct losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) and for any reason
12.3 Except as required by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill or revenue. We shall also not be liable in each case regardless of whether such losses or damages arise in the normal course of events or whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and whether such losses or damages arise in contact or tort (including negligence) and for any reason
12.4 Our platforms bear no responsibility for any accident, injury or loss of life to any individual or group of people resulting from accessing the information hosted on its network of websites
13. Governing Law
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws in force in India. Any disputes arising here from shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of law in Noida, India.
You acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may choose not to become a user of our Platforms.
With Warm Regards,