Well not everyone can go to Switzerland for studying, but what if we tell you the second-best thing? Kyrgyzstan, commonly known as the Switzerland of Central Asia and is covered by 80% of mountains. And when comes to studying medical, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan has become quite famous among Indian medical students due to their top-notch medical institutions, offering quality and affordable education.
Kyrgyzstan MBBS Colleges are recognised by some of the elite bodies of the world, such as WHO, MCI and UNESCO. So, if you are interested in completing your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, then do not forget to check out this article as it is going to be all about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2020.
Kyrgyzstan officially called as the Kyrgyz Republic. It is also known as Kirghizia, a country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain. It is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and Kyrgyzstan to the east.
|Area||191,800 km2 (74,054 sq mi)|
|Language||Official State Language: Kyrgyz
Other Language: Russian, Uzbek
|Literacy Rate||99.6 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (KGT)|
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fact Check:
Kyrgyz higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Kyrgyzstan is also a preferred destination for medical studies among Indian medical students is because of their easy admission procedure and no entrance test policy at the majority of Kyrgyzstan MBBS Colleges.
Here are a few facts about the safety measure in Kyrgyzstan.
Things to Follow
- Always avoid the notorious neighbourhood of the country. Do not get involved with the wrong crowd. Always be on guard. Always keep your phone with you and the number of authorities on speed dial.
- Never forget to carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
- In recent time, the Kyrgyz authorities have taken a hard line against skinhead activities that were once happening in the country. Thus the danger of getting attacked by a xenophobic gang is less likely than it was in the early 2000s.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Condition
Kyrgyzstan has always been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years & 6 Years|
|Admission Starts||August – September|
# Admission Procedure MBBS in Kazakhstan
The Admission procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan is very simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you will get an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college in Kyrgyzstan, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Kyrgyzstan. All the Best..!!
Before taking admission in Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan, please do not forget to carry all these related documents with you.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kyrgyzstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Kyrgyzstan
Before going to Kyrgyzstan for Medical Studies please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 5th||7th – 10th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Recognition of Kyrgyzstan Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are among the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
Below designated is the updated list 2020-21 of all Kyrgyzstan MBBS Colleges officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
2. I.K.Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
3. International School of Medicine, Bishkek
4. Jalal-Abad State University
5. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
6. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
7. Osh State University, Medical Faculty
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2020-21
Indian students can gain the advantage of studying medical programs in Kyrgyzstan. As the class size is small you can easily clear your doubts and increase your knowledge of the subject. The classrooms are practically oriented which increases the interests of the students in the subject. Courses offered here range from general medicine to specialized medical courses and other medical-related fields like Pharmacy, Nursing etc. The MBBS fees structure of any of the medical institute in Kyrgyzstan is less than Indian Medical Colleges. Let’s have a look at MBBS fee structure of some of the best Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Asian Medical Institute||5,500 USD||600 USD|
|I.K.Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||2,55,000 INR||39,000 INR|
|The International University of Kyrgyzstan, International School of Medicine, Bishkek||5,600 USD||500 USD|
|Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad||5,500 USD||500 USD|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||6,500 USD||600 USD|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||2,55,000 INR||39,000 INR|
|Osh State University, Medical Faculty||6,000 USD||500 USD|
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned fees structure is approximate and may be scheduled to change.
Pros & Cons:
Do you know Education in Kyrgyzstan is compulsory for nine years, between ages seven and 15? Following four years of primary and five years of lower secondary school, the system offers two years of upper secondary school, specialized secondary school, or vocational/technical school. The Ministry of Education and Science (MES) is in charge of education in Kyrgyzstan. Budget cuts that have reduced teacher salaries and equipment availability are reflected disproportionately in reduced numbers of female students.
Advantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Kyrgyzstan don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide great academics, as well as sports.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Kyrgyzstan offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan
- As Kyrgyz is the local language in Kyrgyzstan, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Kyrgyz Language after the class hour.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
List of Top Colleges in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Kyrgyzstan.
Ans. Most of the universities have English medium of teaching which is great for international students.
Ans. Kyrgyzstan is a good choice for MBBS Degree because universities providing MBBS degrees are recognized by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India. With a degree from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, you become eligible for the screening test that is required to fetch a job in this field.
Ans. Academic Year Starts in September.
Ans. Yes, As per the rule of Medical Council of India (MCI), you can practice in India or you can apply for Government Job or P.G. course in Govt. Medical Colleges in India. After completion of MBBS from the Kyrgyz Republic, you have to appear for a “Screening Test” conducted by National Board of Education”, New Delhi.
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further information on Admission in Kyrgystan, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers