To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan universities is truly a rewarding investment of time, finance and career acquisition. Kyrgyzstan is a country well known for quality, affordable medical education. Kyrgyzstan has earned a high rank in the world for having the top-notch medical institutions offering MBBS and other medical degree courses.
Although little known to many, Kyrgyzstan has one of the best Medical Universities. Kyrgyzstan Medical universities are recognized by the world’s major organizations which include WHO, MCI and UNESCO. Throughout the article, we will investigate various aspects of MBBS In Kyrgyzstan 2019 with all the pros and cons associated with it.
Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic, and also known as Kirghizia, is a country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain. It is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and Kyrgyzstan to the east.
|Area||199,951 km2 (77,202 sq mi) (85th)|
|Language||Official State Language: Kyrgyz |
Co-Official Language: Russian
|Climate||40 °C (104 °F)|
|Literacy Rate||99.5 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (KGT)|
|Currency||Som (c) (KGS)|
|Religion||Islam: 82.7% |
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2019 Fact Check:
Kyrgyz higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Kyrgyzstan a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure which involves fast processing of paper works and no entrance test at the majority of Kyrgyzstan universities. Here are some of the fact check to counter the safety measures of Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- The cities of Kyrgyzstan are much safer than one can consider for a safe medical destination, but it’s still a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and avoid bad neighbourhoods in your city.
- It is always a wise decision to carry your enrolment credentials and your student visa while leaving out from the campus. A copy of the passport, visa and registration papers is a must.
- Be on guard and don’t walk around unnecessarily and you should be fine. Kyrgyzstan may not be as safe as Switzerland, but it’s one of the safest countries to pursue your higher studies.
- In recent time, the Kyrgyz authorities have taken a hard line against skinhead activities that were once happening in the country. Thus the danger of getting attacked by a xenophobic gang is less likely than it was in the early 2000s.
# MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Condition
Kyrgyzstan has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR) |
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years & 6 Years|
|Admission Starts||August – September|
# Admission Procedure MBBS in Kazakhstan
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is very simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college in Kyrgyzstan, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Kyrgyzstan. All the Best..!!
Before taking admission in Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Kazakhstan.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Kyrgyzstan Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Kyrgyzstan
Before going to Kyrgyzstan for Medical Studies please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 5th||7th – 10th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings |
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Recognition of Kyrgyzstan Medical College
Checking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are the most important factors that decide good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
Here are the updated list 2019-20 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
2. I.K.Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
3. International School of Medicine, Bishkek
4. Jalal-Abad State University
5. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
6. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
7. Osh State University, Medical Faculty
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2019-20;
The country is known for its medical programs, which it offers. Indian students can gain the advantage of studying medical programs in Kyrgyzstan. As the class size is small you can easily clear your doubts and increase your knowledge of the subject. The classrooms are practically oriented which increases the interests of the students in the subject. Courses offered range from general medicine to specialized medical courses and other medical-related courses like Pharmacy, Nursing etc. The MBBS fees structure of any of the medical institute in Kyrgyzstan is less than Indian Medical Colleges. Let’s have a look at MBBS fee structure of some of the best Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Asian Medical Institute||5500 USD||600 USD|
|I.K.Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||255,000 INR||39,000 INR|
|International University of Kyrgyzstan, International School of Medicine, Bishkek||5600 USD||500 USD|
|Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad||5500 USD||500 USD|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||6500 USD||600 USD|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||255,000 INR||39,000 INR|
|Osh State University, Medical Faculty||6000 USD||500 USD|
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned fees structure is approximate in nature and may be scheduled to change.
Pros & Cons:
Do you know? Education in Kyrgyzstan is compulsory for nine years, between ages seven and 15. Following four years of primary and five years of lower secondary school, the system offers two years of upper secondary school, specialized secondary school, or vocational/technical school. The Ministry of Education and Science (MES) is in charge of education in Kyrgyzstan. Budget cuts that have reduced teacher salaries and equipment availability are reflected disproportionately in reduced numbers of female students.
Advantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Kyrgyzstan don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Chinese medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Kyrgyzstan offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan
- As Chinese is the local language in Kyrgyzstan, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Kyrgyz Language after the class hour.
- The entire Visa process for Kyrgyzstan is very tough as it takes more than two months after document submission to the concern embassy.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is student visa a mandatory in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Kyrgyzstan.
Q2. What is medium teaching in medical education in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Most of the universities have English medium of teaching which is great for international students.
Q3. Why Choose Kyrgyzstan for MBBS Degree?
Ans. Kyrgyzstan is a good choice for MBBS Degree because universities providing MBBS degrees are recognized by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India. With a degree from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, you become eligible for the screening test that is required to fetch a job in this field.
Q4. When does the academic year start?
Ans. Academic Year Starts in the month of September.
Q5. Can I practice in India after my study MBBS from the Kyrgyz Republic?
Ans. Yes, As per the rule of Medical Council of India (MCI), you can practice in India or you can apply for Government Job or P.G. course in Govt. Medical Colleges in India. After completion of MBBS from the Kyrgyz Republic, you have to appear for a “Screening Test” conducted by National Board of Education”, New Delhi.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!