Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan (ASMI Kyrgyzstan) was founded in the year of 2004. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, located in city Kant, Kyrgyzstan. The college is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan (ASMI Kyrgyzstan) has 1800 students from more than 10 countries, including India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Nigeria.
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
The University has a medium of instruction at the institute is the English language and the period of study for an MD is 5.8 as well as 5 years.
|Name of Institute||Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan (ASMI Kyrgyzstan)|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|Registered with||Ministry of Justice Kyrgyzstan|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, BDS, DDS|
|Academic Session Start||September-October|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Registered with: Ministry of Justice Kyrgyzstan
- Approved by: MCI, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
The Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 years|
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||5-6 years|
|Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)||5 years|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||5 years|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
The Admission procedure for Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Kyrgyzstan. All the Best..!!
Kyrgyzstan has been one of the preferred destinations for Indian students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to Study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% marks from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||Unreserved: 50% |
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years|
|Admission Starts||October 2019|
Before taking admission in ASMI Kyrgyzstan, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities)
- NEET Score Card
- Medical certificate from (MS computerized) with CBC attested from foreign affairs
- white background 20 photos required for the visa in the embassy and after arrival for admission and documentation.
MBBS Syllabus in Kyrgyzstan
Before going to apply for the ASMI Kyrgyzstan, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follow:
|2ndSemester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rdSemester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4thSemester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5thSemester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6thSemester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th– 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings |
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Russia.
The fees structure of Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Year||1st Year (Fees+Hostel+One Time Charges)||2nd Year Fees||3rd Year Fees||4th Year Fee||5th Year Fee||Total Fees for 5 Years|
|Fees in US $||$ 5,500||$ 3,200||$ 3,200||$ 3,200||$ 3,200||$ 18,300|
|Fees in ₹||₹3,85,000||₹2,24,000||₹2,24,000||₹2,24,000||₹2,24,000||₹12,81,000|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Kyrgyzstan.
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
58, Gagarina Street, Kant, Chui Region
Kyrgyzstan, Kant, Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic, and also known as Kirghizia, is a country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain. It is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and Kyrgyzstan to the east.
|Area||199,951 km2 (77,202 sq mi) (85th)|
|Language||Official State Language: Kyrgyz |
Co-Official Language: Russian
|Climate||40 °C (104 °F)|
|Literacy Rate||99.5 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+6 (KGT)|
|Currency||Som (c) (KGS)|
|Religion||Islam: 82.7% |
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2019 Fact Check:
Kyrgyz higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Kyrgyzstan a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure which involves fast processing of paper works and no entrance test at the majority of Kyrgyzstan universities. Here are some of the fact check to counter the safety measures of Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- The cities of Kyrgyzstan are much safer than one can consider for a safe medical destination, but it’s still a good idea to be aware of your surroundings and avoid bad neighbourhoods in your city.
- It is always a wise decision to carry your enrolment credentials and your student visa while leaving out from the campus. A copy of the passport, visa and registration papers is a must.
- Be on guard and don’t walk around unnecessarily and you should be fine. Kyrgyzstan may not be as safe as Switzerland, but it’s one of the safest countries to pursue your higher studies.
- In recent time, the Kyrgyz authorities have taken a hard line against skinhead activities that were once happening in the country. Thus the danger of getting attacked by a xenophobic gang is less likely than it was in the early 2000s.
Pros & Cons:
Do you know? Education in Kyrgyzstan is compulsory for nine years, between ages seven and 15. Following four years of primary and five years of lower secondary school, the system offers two years of upper secondary school, specialized secondary school, or vocational/technical school. The Ministry of Education and Science (MES) is in charge of education in Kyrgyzstan. Budget cuts that have reduced teacher salaries and equipment availability are reflected disproportionately in reduced numbers of female students.
Advantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Kyrgyzstan don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Chinese medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Kyrgyzstan offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Kyrgyzstan
- As Chinese is the local language in Kyrgyzstan, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Kyrgyz Language after the class hour.
- The entire Visa process for Kyrgyzstan is very tough as it takes more than two months after document submission to the concern embassy.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is student visa a mandatory in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Kyrgyzstan.
Q2. What is medium teaching in medical education in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Most of the universities have English medium of teaching which is great for international students.
Q3. Why Choose Kyrgyzstan for MBBS Degree?
Ans. Kyrgyzstan is a good choice for MBBS Degree because universities providing MBBS degrees are recognized by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India. With a degree from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, you become eligible for the screening test that is required to fetch a job in this field.
Q4. When does the academic year start?
Ans. Academic Year Starts in the month of September.
Q5. Can I practice in India after my study MBBS from the Kyrgyz Republic?
Ans. Yes, As per the rule of Medical Council of India (MCI), you can practice in India or you can apply for Government Job or P.G. course in Govt. Medical Colleges in India. After Completion of MBBS from the Kyrgyz Republic, you have to appear for a “Screening Test” conducted by National Board of Education”, New Delhi.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.