IntroductionArmenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, situated in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. It is a country in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia, located in Western Asia on the Armenian Highlands. It is bordered by Turkey to the west, Georgia to the north, the de facto independent Republic of Artsakh and Azerbaijan to the east, and Iran and Azerbaijan’s exclave of Nakhchivan to the south.
|Literacy Rate||99.7 %|
|Time Zone||UTC+4 (AMT)|
|Currency||Armenian Dram (֏) (AMD)|
|Religion||92.6% Armenian Apostolic, 1.0% Evangelical|
MBBS in Armenia Fact CheckThe Armenia higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advanced and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Another reason why Armenia is a preferred destination for medical studies is their easy admission procedure and no entrance test. For safety measures in Armenia read the below-mentioned points.
Things to Follow
- Your safety starts with you. Do not wander in the wrong areas of the city. Always be aware of your surrounding. Avoid the wrong crowd. Always keep your phone with you and the number of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
MBBS in Armenia Eligibility ConditionArmenia has always been one of the top preferred destinations for Indian and international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Armenia, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year. No Upper Age Limit.|
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 50% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR) 45% (SC/OBC/ST)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||5 Years & 6 Years|
Admission Procedure MBBS in ArmeniaThe Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Armenia is quite simple, basic and direct. Students are advised to read the below-mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- Once you will get an offer letter, save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college in Armenia, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Armenia.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Armenia. All the Best..!!
Documents RequiredBefore taking admission in Medical college in Armenia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Armenia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Armenia Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- Medical test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in ArmeniaBefore going to Armenia for Medical studies, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Armenia. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Armenia are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Armenia.|
Recognition of Armenia Medical CollegeChecking the affiliation, recognition and other affiliating parameters are among the most important factors that helps in deciding good and the best medical college. Medical colleges in Armenia are affiliated with these authorities.
- Ministry of Education, Armenia.
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
Top MBBS Colleges in ArmeniaBelow-mentioned is the updated list 2020-21 of all Medical or MBBS Colleges in Armenia officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link or Read more link, it will provide the list of best medical colleges.
1. Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International UniversityCourses Offered: MBBS (5 Years) Average Fee: 3,200 USD (First Year) Official Website: Click Here Admission Process: Click here College Profile: Click here
3.The University of Traditional MedicineCourses Offered: MBBS (5 Years) Average Fee: 4,500 USD (First Year) Official Website: http://utm.am/ Admission Process: click here College Profile: Click Here
4. Yerevan Haybusak UniversityCourses Offered: MBBS (6 Years) Average Fee: 4,400 USD (First Year) Official Website: http://www.academedu.org/ Admission Process: Click here College Profile: Click Here
5. Yerevan State Medical UniversityCourses Offered: MBBS (6 Years) Average Fee: 5,500 USD (First Year) Official Website: http://www.ysmu.am/ Admission Process: Click here College Profile: Click Here
MBBS in Armenia Fees Structure 2020-21Indian students can gain huge advantages from studying medical programs in Armenia. As the class size is small you can easily clear your doubts and increase your knowledge of the subject. The classrooms are practically oriented which increases the interests of the students in the subject. Courses offered here range from general medicine to specialized medical courses and other medical-related fields like Pharmacy, Nursing etc. Also, the MBBS fees structure of any of the medical institute in Armenia is less than various Indian Medical Colleges. Let’s have a look at the MBBS fee structure of some of the best Medical Universities of Armenia.
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University||2,900 USD||2,000 USD|
|ST. Tereza Medical University||5,450 USD||1,000 USD|
|The University of Traditional Medicine||4,500 USD||1,000 USD|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||3,800 USD||3,000 USD|
|Yerevan State Medical University||5,000 USD||1,000 USD|
Pros & ConsDo you know according to a recent study, Armenia has one of the most educated population in the world, outperforming Canada, Japan, Israel and the USA? There are a lot of advantages to studying in Armenia, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Armenia
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Armenia don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Armenia are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Armenia’s MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Armenia provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Armenia medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
Disadvantages of studying in Armenia
- As Armenian is the local language in Armenia, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Armenian Language after the class hour.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
List of Top Colleges in India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Of course, it is a smart idea to pursue medical studies from Armenia. All you have to do is take care of these critical things: – Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies. – Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Ans. The academic year in all Armenia medical university starts from 1st September.
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Armenia.
Ans.YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Ans. MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Ans. Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Ans. Yes. The Armenia medical colleges are authorized by WHO and UNESCO.
Success Mantra: 👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊 👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️ 👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further information on Admission in Armenia, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers