List of BNYS Colleges in India: In the BYNS course, more than half of the curriculum is the same as MBBS. Since a career in BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences) and affiliated streams are gaining popularity day by day, students are giving more attention to these courses. They want to get admitted into Top BNYS Colleges in India but don’t know how to choose the best one. The course includes subjects such as the History of Naturopathy, Pathology, Nutrition, First Aid, Medical Jurisprudence, and Management of Health Problems amongst others.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. List of BNYS Colleges (State-wise)
2. List of BNYS College (UT-wise)
3. NEET 2022 Cutoff
4. Ayush NEET Counselling
5. Important Link
6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Top BNYS Colleges in India 2022
Here it is to be noted that admission into these Top BNYS Colleges in India is made through NEET or other state levels medical entrance examinations. Let us have a look. Before we discuss BNYS Medical Colleges in India, let us have a look at the Course Overview to get admission to these Colleges.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BNYS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BNYS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
State-wise BNYS Colleges in India
Here in this article, we are providing an updated list of State-wise BNYS Colleges in India. To view Top BNYS colleges in a particular state click on the link of that state & you can get detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review. Enjoy Reading..!!
List of BNYS Colleges in India (Union Territories-wise)
|S.No.||Name of Union Territories||List of BNYS Colleges|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||List of BNYS Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar|
|2||Chandigarh||List of BNYS Colleges in Chandigarh|
|3||Delhi||List of BNYS Colleges in Delhi|
|4||Daman & Diu||List of BNYS Colleges in Daman & Diu|
|5||Dadar & Nagar Haveli||List of BNYS Colleges in Dadar & Nagar Haveli|
|6||Lakshadweep||List of BNYS Colleges in Lakshadweep|
|7||Pondicherry||List of BNYS Colleges in Pondicherry|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
1. Candidate Registration: Register at the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- The mop-up round will be through Offline mode.
- The candidate has to be present personally for the counselling process; no one can
- represent the candidate under any circumstances. Candidates without admit card/entry pass will not be allowed on premises.
- A candidate who has not submitted original documents to the official website on the scheduled date before a mop-up round will not be eligible for the mop-up round.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Nativity/Resident certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- College/School leaving certificate
- 8 Passport size Photos
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
|List of BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|List of Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can BNYS call a doctor?
Yes, you can use the prefix DOCTOR before your name. The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences course, popularly known as BNYS, is a 4.5-year-long course. You can pursue it after the 12th standard.
Is BNYS equal to MBBS?
As a General Physician, BNYS Medical Graduates are equivalent to MBBS Medical Graduates. Students who complete the programme are entitled to use the prefix “Dr.” before their name and to be addressed as a Doctor.
Can I do BNYS without NEET?
BNYS stands for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science and hence the admissions are conducted by Ayush Department through NEET scores. So yes, NEET is required for admission to the BNYS course.
Does BNYS have a scope?
Course Duration: Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences [BNYS] is 5.5 Years. The BNYS scope for jobs is available in a variety of organizations such as clinics, hospitals, research firms, academic institutions, government ministries, healthcare centres, and online blogging.
Which Ayush course is best?
You need to score at least 350 marks in NEET 2022 to get admission to BHMS and BAMS Government colleges in India.