Top BNYS Colleges in Punjab: Punjab is a state bordering Pakistan, It is the heart of India’s Sikh community. The city of Amritsar, founded in the 1570s by Sikh Guru Ram Das, is the site of Harmandir Sahib, the holiest gurdwara (Sikh place of worship). Known in English as the Golden Temple, and surrounded by the Pool of Nectar, it’s a major pilgrimage site. Also in Amritsar is Durgiana Temple, a Hindu shrine famed for its engraved silver doors.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
There are some state-run Colleges in Punjab which offers a degree in various professional courses & the state does have BNYS College like the National College of Health Sciences. These Top BNYS Colleges in Punjab is among the BNYS Colleges in India. In this article, we will get to know about BNYS Courses and Colleges in Punjab. Let us have a look.
Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Punjab Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Punjab NEET PG Counselling
|Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Punjab Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET 2021 BNYS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BNYS Colleges in Punjab
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BNYS Colleges in Punjab. If you too want to pursue BNYS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Naturopathy Colleges in Punjab. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BNYS Colleges in Punjab overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BNYS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BNYS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of Naturopathy College in Punjab
If you too want to pursue BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science) then this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BNYS Colleges in Punjab. Have a look.
National College of Health Sciences, Ludhiana (Punjab) is registered under provisions of SR Act XXI of 1860 Govt. of Punjab. National College of Health Sciences is providing quality education in the field of Para Medical Technology, Yoga & Naturopathy and yoga education.
|Location||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Affiliated with||Akhil Bhartiya Prakritik Chikitsa Parishad, New Delhi, National Institute of Health Science & Research, New Delhi, Para Medical Council (Pb), Mohali, T.S.W.A. of India, Agra, All India Institute of Health Science & Research, New Delhi|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|NCHS Ludhiana Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Punjab Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official website to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Kerela State Counselling. Candidates applying for BNYS Colleges in Punjab must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college Punjab without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government BNYS colleges, and 1 is a private BNYS college in Punjab.
A. There is no Seats Government college BNYS in Punjab.