Hello Aspirants– National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the AIAPGET 2023 (All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test). It is a national-level entrance exam. It provides admission in All India Quota seats and State Quota seats for MS/ MD/ Postgraduate and doctoral courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy. It involves choice filling, processing of seats, allotment result, and reporting. A total of three rounds of counselling will be held for admission to postgraduate Ayush courses.
This article provides complete information about AIAPGET 2023 exam, such as the registration process, schedule, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
1. Quick Facts
2. AIAPGET Application Form Dates
3.Why Choose AIAPGET 2023?
4. How to Fill Online Application Form
5. Documents Required
Before discussing the complete details of the AIAPGET, let’s briefly describe Ayush PG 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
AIAPGET Application Form Dates
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2023 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. Knowing the important dates will make the candidates less likely to miss out on any important entrance examination process.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Announced Soon|
|Last Date of Online Registration||Announced Soon|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||Announced Soon|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website||Announced Soon|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||Announced Soon|
|Date of Examination||Announced Soon|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||Announced Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Announced Soon|
Why Choose AIAPGET 2023?
Before we go deep, let us look over some of the salient features of the AIAPGET 2023 exam, which will answer the question Why choose the AIAPGET 2023 Entrance Exam?
- AIAPGET 2023 exam is conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA) across different cities in India.
- AIAPGET PG is the national level examination for admission to Postgraduate courses such as MD/MS/Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy.
- The other Medical institutions offer MD/MS in other courses like dentistry, pharmacy, etc. They are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through AIAPGET for the 2023 session.
- AIAPGET Counselling is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
- AIAPGET 2023 application form is available online only.
- An aadhaar card is mandatory for all Indian citizens to fill out the application form.
So, if you have already decided to be a part of it, you must first read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about AIAPGET Admission Test. First, look briefly at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test 2023.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using a unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50kb) and the Candidate’s Signature (file size: 10kb – 20kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after fee payment, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
*Download, save and print copies of the Confirmation Page after successful remittance
of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
*All 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for the latest updates.
- The candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the NTA’s Date and Shift on their Admit Card.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Candidates can check the application fee for AIAPGET 2023 below.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 2700|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs. 1800|
Mode of Payment
Candidates must pay the amount of the application fee through ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm. You need to keep proof of paid fees.
Candidates can check the documents required for the AIAPGET 2023 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Internship certificate/documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
Aspirants are advised to read the full detailed information on AIAPGET Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible. Once going through all the requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions for the AIAPGET 2023 exam are given below:
|Nationality||Only Indian candidates can apply.|
|Qualification||Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have a Degree or Provisional Pass Certificate in BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS per the provisions of IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.|
Internship Required: One year of the internship must be completed before 30th September 2023.
Some of the highlights of the AIAPGET 2023 exam pattern are mentioned below-
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT) online mode|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Marking scheme||There is a -1 mark penalty for every wrong question. In contrast, 0 marks are deducted for un-attempting questions.|
|Medium of Paper||Ayurveda- English and Hindi – Unani- English and Urdu – Siddha- English and Tamil – Homoeopathy- English only|
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for AIAPGET Entrance Examination 2023 are advised to read the following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- It would be best if you arrived at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- It would be best if you sat in the pre-allocated seat.
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test.
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phones, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the entire exam time.
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall. Only water bottles are allowed.
The AIAPGET consist of a different exam. Primarily the exam syllabus is divided based on the Candidate’s graduation. In addition, the applicant is eligible for only that type of exam he had done his graduation.
Candidates who have graduated with B.A.M.S are eligible to give the AIAPGET Exam for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda. The syllabus is mentioned below:-
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Charak Samhita|
|Rachana Sharir||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya|
|Dravyaguna Vighyan||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)|
Here is the link to download Sample Papers. You may also use these question papers asked in Previous year NEET-PG as a model paper for NEET PG 2023. Let us have a look.
|Ayurveda Question Paper||Click Here|
|Homoeopathy Question Paper||Click Here|
|Homoeopathy Question Paper||Click Here|
|Homoeopathy Question Paper||Click Here|
|Unani Question Paper||Click Here|
|Siddha Question Paper||Click Here|
Note: Click Here, To know more about AIAPGET 2023 Sample Paper
The admit card for the AIAPGET 2023 will be released soon. The Admit Card, commonly known as Call Later, can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of the written examination. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website w.e.f. Appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIAPGET 2023 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Visit the AIAPGET entrance exam www.ntaaiapget.nic.in/
- Click on the AIAPGET Admit Card tab/link.
- Enter details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download AIAPGET 2023 admit card.
- Take a clear print of the AIAPGET exam to admit card 2023.
All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test (PG) Result dates will be declared as per the further notification from NTA. The result will be released online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The results declared by NTA as a combined merit list for All India for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy streams separately, and counselling will be initiated by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) for All India AYUSH quota seats.
While all concerned States / Union Territories/Universities/Deemed Universities /Institutions shall advertise to invite the candidates who appeared in AIAPGET 2021 for admission in various PG Courses.
The AIAPGET cut-off is based on the following criteria:-
Note: To know more about AIAPGET 2023 Cutoff. Click Here
The AIAPGET Counselling starts after the commencement of the AIAPGET Result. After registering through the online application form and paying fees. You get eligible for sitting in Counselling. The counselling also occurs in two rounds and a mop-up round. Students can apply for either of them. Instructions for Round 1, Round 2 and Mop-Up Round is given below-
- Main counselling registration will include payment of the Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security fee. (to be refunded to the account from which payment has been made per the refund policy and conditions).
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices.
- Process of Seat Allotment Round-1
- Publication of result of Round-1 st
- Reporting at the allotted ASU& H College against 1st Round.
|AIAPGET Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|AIAPGET Admit Card||Click Here|
|AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AIAPGET Cut-off||Click Here|
|AIAPGET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|AIAPGET Counselling||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many seats are there in AIAPGET?
In AIAPGET 2023, Admission will be granted to 2,274 seats in AYUSH postgraduate courses.
How can I prepare for AIAPGET in Homeopathy?
Step 1 – Know Your Syllabus.
Step 2 – Know the Exam Pattern.
Step 3 – Learn to Manage Time.
Step 4 – Make a Time Table.
Step 5 – Revise.
Step 6 – Practice Sample Papers/ Previous Years’ Question Papers/ Mock Tests.
What is the exam timing for Ayurveda?
Ayurveda paper was held from 10 am to 12 pm, and Unani was 3 pm to 5 pm.
What is the duration of the examination?
The exam duration was 2 hours and comprised 120 objective-type questions.
Who can apply for AIAPGET 2023?
They should have completed BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS or any related degree to appear for AIAPGET 2023.