AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria 2023: AIAPGET 2023 will be conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA). All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2023) exam notification has been released soon. This Admission Seeker may submit AIAPGET 2023 Form only online mode. AIAPGET exam is the only gateway for admissions into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy.
Throughout this article, we will discuss the AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information about Age, Nationality, Qualification etc. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about AIAPGET Study Material and counselling before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
The AIAPGET 2023 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2023 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2023 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important entrance examination process.. The AIAPGET result will be announced on offical webiste of AIAPGET.
|The online Registration for AIAPGET Begins||To be Notified|
|Last Date to register online||To be Notified|
|Editing window open for candidates||To be Notified|
|Release of Admit card||To be Notified|
|AIAPGET 2023 (Exam Date)||To be Notified|
|Release of Answer Key||To be Notified|
|Declaration of the result||To be Notified|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detailed information on AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria. To check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of AIAPGET 2023 is given below:
- Indian candidates can apply
♦ Eligibility Criteria for AIAPGET-2023
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- The Candidate possesses a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the CCIM/AYUSH notification.
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates regarding 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship, i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final. Furthermore, candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling.
- The cut-off date for completion of internship to determine eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023.
NOTE:- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.
NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 10kb – 20kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, the transaction is cancelled and will refund the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
*Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance
of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
*All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for the latest updates.
- The candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the medium of paper pattern?
The medium of questions paper is English, Hindi, Urdu and Tamil
What will be the mode of AIAPGET examination?
The examination will be conducted through online mode only.
Should we submit the application form through offline mode?
No, application form can only be submitted through online mode.
Can BNYS UG graduate apply for this exam.?
As per the ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST (AIAPGET) Eligibility criteria: Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973/ NCISM 2020/NCH 2020 Act and possessed permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have 7 completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2022 through Online Application Registration system at website http://www.aiapget.nta.nic.in
Pg seat in ayurveda obc cut off 2022 exam
You should talk to Ayush PG counsellor at 9873056333
Can a Nepalese citizen appear in AIAPGET?
I want to take admission in md in homeopathy from govt homeo college bhopal
You have to score really good marks.