AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria 2021: AIAPGET 2021 will be conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA). All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2021) exam notification has been released soon. This Admission Seeker may submit AIAPGET 2021 Form only online mode. AIAPGET exam is the only gateway for admissions into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy.
Throughout this article, we will discuss the AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information about Age, Nationality, Qualification etc. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about AIAPGET Study Material and counselling before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
Download Hand Written Notes AIAPGET 2021 Examination. Click Here
1. AIAPGET 2021 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. Eligibility Criteria
5. How to Fill Online Application Form
6. Contact Details
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AIAPGET 2021 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AIAPGET 2021, that will help you.
|AIAPGET 2021 Major Notification||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Books||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Sample Paper||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Counselling||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click here|
The AIAPGET 2021 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2021 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
Want to Study in Top Ayush Colleges in India. (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2021 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important entrance examination process.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Announced Soon|
|Last Date of Online Registration||Announced Soon|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||Announced Soon|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website||Announced Soon|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||Announced Soon|
|Date of Examination||Announced Soon|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||Announced Soon|
|Declaration of Result||Announced Soon|
Aspirants are advised to read the full detailed information on AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria. To check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of AIAPGET 2021 is given below:
- Indian candidates can apply
♦ Eligibility Criteria for AIAPGET-2021
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- The Candidate possesses a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the CCIM/AYUSH notification.
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates regarding 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship, i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final. Furthermore, candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling.
- The cut-off date for completion of internship to determine eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021.
NOTE:- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.
NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 10kb – 20kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. If the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, the transaction is cancelled and will refund the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
*Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance
of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
*All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for the latest updates.
- The candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Want to Study in Top Ayush Colleges in India. (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
Ans You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
Ans AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
Ans The exam is postponed because of the spread of COVID-19 situation.
Ans Though, the passing marks are not specified by NTA. Still, a high score in AIAPGET leads to the selection in a top college.
Ans The maximum marks of AIAPGET are 480.
Ans Yes, -1 is deducted for every negative mark.