Department of Ayush, Haryana, is responsible for conducting AIAPGET Counselling in Haryana. These professional courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD in Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will do the admission of admissions on the basis of the AIAPGET 2023 score.
The seat allotment of will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for counselling, whether online or offline for document verification and reserving their admission. Read the article below to learn more about Haryana AIAPGET Counselling, dates, application form, seat matrix and merit list. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Colleges in Haryana.
1. Quick Facts
2. Eligibility Criteria
3. Registration Fee
4. Counselling Procedure
5. Documents Required
6. Haryana Ayush PG Merit List
7. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Question
Let us look at the summary of Haryana AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|All India Counselling Authority||Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee|
|State Counselling Authority||Department of Ayush, Govt of Haryana|
|Courses Offered||MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS Unani Medicine|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
Here we provide eligibility criteria for Haryana AIAPGET Counselling 2023. Every candidate must go through the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2023 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2023 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2023 shall be 31st October 2023.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
In this section, we mentioned the registration fee of Haryana AIAPGET Counselling 2023.
|Fee Payable by candidates in INR*|
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
|*Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate|
In this section, you can get all the information regarding the Haryana AIAPGET counselling 2023 procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Haryana Online Portal (https://skau.ac.in/).
- You can visit the panel for the registration.
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on Haryana Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the mop-up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
Here is the list of documents required for Haryana AIAPGET Counselling.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2023
- AIAPGET 2023 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
- Haryana domicile Certificate (if Applicable).
Haryana AIAPGET Merit List
Here we mentioned the merit list of Haryana AIAPGET Counselling 2023; candidates can check the list from the link given below.
|Round 1 Merit List||Click Here|
HaryanaApplicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Haryana officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Haryana.
Ayurveda College Participating in Haryana AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Haryana officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Haryana AIAPGET 2020 Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|Shri Krishna Govt. Ayurvedic College, Kurukshetra, HARYANA (All India Quota Government)||4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who conducts AIAPGET Entrance Exam?
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
Q. What is the eligibility for AIAPGET?
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
Q. Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
Q. Who is ineligible for the Stray Vacancy Round of Deemed/Central Universities/
1- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round I/Round II/ Round III of
AIQ/Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
2- Candidates allotted a seat in 03rd/Mop Up Round.
3- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
4- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the
permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).
Q. Whether I am eligible for State/UT Counseling, if allotted a seat in the 3rd Round of
A. No, if a candidate has been allotted/ upgraded a seat in the 3rd Round/Mop-up Round,
he/she will not be eligible for any further Counseling. Further, it is mandatory for all
candidates to take admission on their upgraded seats in the 3rd/Mop-Up Round from Round 1 & 2 admitted seats. Such candidates, if not join the allotted/upgraded seats, are ineligible for any further counselling (State/UT/Nominated seat, etc.) and their security money will be forfeited. Furthermore, the list of ineligible candidates will be circulated to all Central/State counselling authorities for prohibiting them to participate in any further counselling.
Q. I have registered in the 1st Round, should I register again for the 2nd Round & 3rd Round/MopUp Round?
A. No, only those candidates who have not registered in the 1st Round need to register
afresh for the 2nd Round/3rd Round.
Q. Do I have to fill up choices of course and College to participate in the 2nd Round of the online allotment process?
A. Yes, eligible candidates must have submitted fresh choice(s) for consideration for seat
allotment during the 2nd Round. If the candidate does not submit fresh choice(s) during the choice filling period, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of seat during the 2nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.
Q. At the time of admission, will my original certificates be retained by the allotted
A. Yes, all the participating colleges/institutions have been instructed to retain original
certificates of admitted students and release them only on up-gradation of the seat or
resignation by the candidate.
Q. If I locked my choices, later I want to modify/edit my choices, is it possible?
A. Once candidates lock the choices, it is not possible to unlock the same even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidate is advised to check all choices before locking.