Which college will you opt for Medical studies, an AIIMS or a top Ranked Private Medical College? Obviously, 10 out of 10 people will choose AIIMS over anything. We all know that the admission in different top-level Government and Private Medical Colleges in India is made through NEET or other state levels medical entrance examination. So it’s very important to score high on these Medical Entrance Examination. But what if you are not able to clear the cutoff Score or have scored LOW MARKS IN NEET or AIIMS..? Does it mean a complete end of your Career? Well, the answer is no! These MCI Affiliated Top Medical Colleges in India can be a better place to be in rather than wasting your precious year. Read the comprehensive list of TOP MBBS COLLEGES IN INDIA officially announced by Medical Council of India before opting to go with one.
MCI Affiliated Top MBBS Colleges in India 2019
Before we discuss Top MBBS Colleges in India, let us have a look at the eligibility criteria to get admission to these Medical Colleges.
Admission to these colleges is made on the basis of NEET Scorecard followed by registering at state level counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical Colleges in India must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- In the new notification published in February 2018, the CBSE has rolled back the limitation of three attempts and the examination taken in 2018 will be treated as the first attempt irrespective of previous attempts.
- Minimum Age: 17 years at the time of admission in MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Maximum Age: There is no maximum age limit.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. (reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates according to the government norms)
Top Medical Colleges in India:
Edufever Ranking Framework 2019
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in India officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the link. Enjoy Reading..!!
Top Medical Colleges in India (By States)
|S.No||State||MCI Approved Medical Colleges||Top 10 Medical Colleges|
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|2.||Arunachal Pradesh||Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh|
|3.||Assam||Medical Colleges in Assam||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Assam|
|4.||Bihar||Medical Colleges in Bihar||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Bihar|
|5.||Goa||Medical Colleges in Goa||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Goa|
|6.||Gujarat||Medical Colleges in Gujarat||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
|7.||Haryana||Medical Colleges in Haryana||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Haryana|
|8.||Himachal Pradesh||Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Himachal Pradesh|
|9.||Jammu & Kashmir||Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir|
|10.||Karnataka||Medical Colleges in Karnataka||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|11||Kerala||Medical Colleges in Kerala||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Kerala|
|12||Madhya Pradesh||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|13||Maharashtra||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|14||Manipur||Medical Colleges in Manipur||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Manipur|
|15||Meghalaya||Medical Colleges in Meghalaya||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Meghalaya|
|16||Mizoram||Medical Colleges in Mizoram||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Mizoram|
|17||Nagaland||Medical Colleges in Nagaland||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Nagaland|
|18||Odisha||Medical Colleges in Orissa||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Orissa|
|19||Punjab||Medical Colleges in Punjab||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Punjab|
|20||Rajasthan||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
|21||Sikkim||Medical Colleges in Sikkim||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Sikkim|
|22||Tamil Nadu||Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|23||Tripura||Medical Colleges in Tripura||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Tripura|
|24||Uttar Pradesh||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|25||West Bengal||Medical Colleges in West Bengal||Top 10 Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|26||Chhattisgarh||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|27||Uttarakhand||Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand|
|28||Jharkhand||Medical Colleges in Jharkhand||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Jharkhand|
|29||Telangana||Medical Colleges in Telangana||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Telangana|
Top MBBS Colleges in India (By Union Territories)
|S.No||State||MCI Approved Medical Colleges||Top 10 Medical Colleges|
|1.||Delhi||Medical Colleges in Delhi||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|2.||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Medical Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|3.||Chandigarh||Medical Colleges in Chandigarh||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Chandigarh|
|4.||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|5.||Daman & Diu||Medical Colleges in Daman & Diu||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Daman & Diu|
|6.||Lakshadweep||Medical Colleges in Lakshadweep||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Lakshadweep|
|7.||Puducherry||Medical Colleges in Puducherry||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Puducherry|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS Colleges in India. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
- Dental (BDS/MDS) Colleges in India
- Ayurveda (BAMS) Colleges in India
- Homoeopathic Medical (BHMS) Colleges in India
- Unani Medical (BUMS) Colleges in India
- Yoga Science (BNYS) Colleges in India
- Siddha Medical (BSMS) Colleges in India
- Veterinary (BVSC) Colleges in India
- Nursing (B.Sc) Colleges in India
- Physiotherapy (BPT/MPT) Colleges in India
- Law (LLB/LLM) Colleges in India
- Pharmacy (B.Pharm/M.pharm) Colleges in India
- Teaching B.ED Colleges in India
- Architecture (B.Arch/M.Arch) Colleges in India
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.