Hello Students. In this article, we will let you about the List of Medical Colleges in Punjab. Becoming a doctor is every medical aspirant’s dream. If you want to achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG Entrance. Most parents and students in Punjab give more weight to Engineering Programs than Medical courses. But in the last couple of years, the craze for Medical Studies has grown many folds, and the ratio of students applying for the Medical Entrance exam has increased. We have organised all 13, including the Best Private MBBS Colleges in Punjab and Government colleges. “Punjab”- The state has so much diversity that you will fall in love with the people and their culture. Apart from its historical background, the state also serves as a prime educational hub for the people of Northern India.
The state has some popular medical colleges like the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, which has existed since 1894. Throughout the article, we will discuss the List of Medical Colleges in Punjab with their eligibility and admission criteria. Some of these Best MBBS Colleges in Punjab are counted among Top Medical Colleges in India.
1. Punjab NEET Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Punjab
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Punjab
4. Punjab NEET Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Punjab NEET Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Medical Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Medical Colleges in Punjab. If you too want to pursue MBBS, then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know a List of MBBS Colleges in Punjab. Have a look.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Punjab NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Punjab NEET PG Counselling
|Punjab NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Punjab Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Medical Colleges in Punjab
Here is the updated list of all the Medical colleges in Punjab officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
Before we discuss the best medical colleges in Punjab, let us look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||Four years+1 Year Internship||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MD/MS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
Government Medical Colleges in Punjab
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Top Government MBBS Colleges in Punjab. You can check the complete MBBS colleges in the Punjab list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link.
Private Medical Colleges in Punjab
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Top Private medical colleges in Punjab. You can check the complete Private MBBS Colleges in Punjab list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana||1963||Baba Farid University of Health Science||Click Here|
|2||Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||1953||Baba Farid University of Health Science||Click Here|
|3||Chintpurni Medical College, Pathankot, Gurdaspur||2011||Baba Farid University of Health Science||Click Here|
|4||Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||2011||Baba Farid University of Health Science||Click Here|
|5||Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhatinda||2006||Adesh University, Bathinda||Click Here|
|6||Gian Sagar Medical College and Hospital, Patiala||2020||Baba Farid University of Health Science||Click Here|
|7||Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sri Amritsar||1997||Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences, Sri Amritsar||Click Here|
Punjab NEET Counselling
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Punjab must register for NEET counselling. Counselling of NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. Candidates can check the Punjab NEET Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF Here.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Punjab NEET Admission Support
|NEET Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many government and private colleges are approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) in Punjab?
There are 6 Government and 7 Private Colleges approved by NMC in Punjab.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Colleges in Punjab?
There are a total of 650 seats in between all 6 Government Colleges of Punjab.
What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Colleges in Punjab?
There are a total of 775 seats in between all the 7 Private Colleges of Punjab.
What is the average fee structure for Medical Colleges in Punjab?
For information regarding the Fee Structure of Punjab Medical Colleges, Click Here.