Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMCH Ludhiana) was established in the year 1964. DMC Ludhiana was Popularly known as Arya Medical School. The College is Affiliated with the Baba Farid University of Health Science and it is Approved by Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, DMCH Ludhiana Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
- 1 Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, DMCH Ludhiana
- 2 Admission Process
- 3 Dayanand Medical College Ludhiana Fees Structure
- 4 NEET 2018 Cutoff
- 5 Ranking & Reputation
- 6 Contact Details
Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, DMCH Ludhiana
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana.
|Name of Institute||Dayanand Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||DMCH Ludhiana|
|Location||Tagore Nagar, Civil Line|
|Year of Establishment||1964|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS/MD/Ms/Nursing/PG Diploma|
|Category||Medical College In Punjab|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot Panjab.
- Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Accredited by:- NCI.
- Aid Status:– Trust
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
DMC Ludhiana Courses
|MD/MS Postgraduate courses|
|9. Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|11. Dermatology & STD|
|18. Community Medicine (SPM)|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|1. Pediatrics (DCH)|
|2. Obstetrics and Gynaecology(DGO)|
|3. Anaesthesia (DA)|
|4. Otolaryngology (DLO)|
|Super Specialties Courses:|
|1. Cardiology (DM)|
|2. Gastroenterology (DM)|
|3. Neurology (DM)|
|4. Plastic Surgery (MCh)|
|5. Neuro Surgery (MCh)|
|6. Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery (MCh)|
|7. Urology (MCh)|
|DMCH College of Nursing:|
|BSc Nursing (100 Seats)|
|M.Sc Nursing (25 seats)|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government of Punjab, Department of Medical Education and Research of Baba Farid University. to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Punjab State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Punjab must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Admission Seekers must have completed Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Dayanand Medical College Ludhiana Fees Structure
|Hostel Security(one time)||27,500|
|Hostel Rent(1st Year)||16,500|
|water Charges(Per Annum)||1000|
|BFUHS registration(one time) Administrative fee||As per BFUHS requirement|
|DMCH Library Security(Refundable)||2000|
|Medical Examination (one Time)||2000|
|BFUHS e-Journal fee(per annum)||1,000|
|Health Insurance Charges for Treatment in India(Per annum)||1400|
|White Apron Charges||500|
|GYM Charges (Per Annum)||3600|
|Cultural Activities Charges||2000|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dayanand Medical College And Hospital Ludhiana|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Punjab.
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Punjab.
- Top Dental College in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BHMS Colleges in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
Location Dayanand Medical College And Hospital Ludhiana
Tagore Nagar, Civil Line
Ludhiana – 141001
Phone +91 0161 4686600
Email:- [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!