Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, PIMS Jalandhar is one of the prestigious medical colleges in Jalandhar Punjab. The college was founded in the year 1999 and aims to provide high-quality education and healthcare through high skill, dedicated and compassionate Doctors and staff.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, PIMS Jalandhar Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
- 1 Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, PIMS Jalandhar
- 2 PIMS Jalandhar Course
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 PIMS Jalandhar Fee Structure
- 5 NEET 2018 Cutoff
- 6 Ranking & Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, PIMS Jalandhar
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences Jalandhar.
|Name of Institute||Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences Jalandhar|
|Popular Name||PIMS Jalandhar|
|Location||Circular Road, Medical Enclave|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College In Punjab|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Baba Farid University Of Health Science.
- Approved by:- Medical Council of India(MCI).
- Aid Status– Private
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
PIMS Jalandhar Course
|M.B.B.S.||150 SEATS||4.5+1 YEAR|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government of Punjab, Department of Medical Education and Research of Baba Farid University. to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Punjab State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AQI Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Punjab must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
PIMS Jalandhar Fee Structure
|MBBS||Installment||Government Quota||Management Quota|
|1st Year||Installment 1||1,10,000||3,30,000|
|2nd Year||Installment 1||1,21,000||3,63,000|
|3rd Year||Installment 1||1,33,100||3,99,300|
|4th Year||Installment 1||1,46,410||4,39,230|
|Charges for Hostel||AC room||General Room|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Amritsar|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Punjab.
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Punjab.
- Top Dental College in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BHMS Colleges in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
Address Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences,
Garha Road, Jalandhar – 144 006,
Tel No. (0181) 6606666
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!