Christian Medical College Ludhiana was the 1st medical college for women in Asia. The college was founded by Dame Edith Marry Brown in 1894. The CMC Ludhiana is run by the minority Christian community. The College is popularly known as CMC Ludhiana. It is affiliated by Baba Farid University of Health Science and approved by Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Christian Medical College Ludhiana Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
- 1 Christian Medical College, CMC Ludhiana
- 2 Admission Process
- 3 Christian Medical College Ludhiana Fees Structure
- 4 NEET 2018 Cutoff
- 5 Ranking & Reputation
Christian Medical College, CMC Ludhiana
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Government Medical College Amritsar
|Name of Institute||Christian Medical College Ludhiana|
|Popular Name||CMC Ludhiana|
|Location||Brown Road, Ludhiana|
|Year of Establishment||1894|
|Affiliated to||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS/MD/MS/PG Diploma|
|Category||Medical College In Punjab|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Christian Medical College, CMC Ludhiana Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated by:- Baba Farid University of health science, Faridkot Punjab.
- Approved by:- Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status:- Trust
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery(MBBS)||5||100|
|Bachelor of Science(BDS)||4 year||NA|
|Bachelor Of Science(B.Sc) Nursing||4 year||60|
|Bachelor Of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4 year||20|
|Doctorate of Medicine(MD)||3 year||4|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||3 year||2|
|Master of Chirurgical(M.Ch)||3 year||1|
|Master of Dental Science(MDS)||3 year||NA|
|Post Graduation Diploma||2 year||6|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government of Punjab, Department of Medical Education and Research of Baba Farid University. to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Punjab State Counselling. The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AQI Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Punjab must have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2018. Counseling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counseling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Admission Seekers must have completed Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Fees Structure
|Courses||Fees per year|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery(MBBS)||6,60,000/-|
|Bachelor of Science(BDS)||2,20,000/-|
|Bachelor Of Science(B.Sc) Nursing||1,27,050/-|
|Bachelor Of Physiotherapy (BPT)||77,750/-|
|Doctorate of Medicine(MD)||5,85,000/-|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||5,85,000/-|
|Master of Chirurgie(M.Ch)||5,75,000/-|
|Master of Dental Science(MDS)||5,26,500/-|
|Post Graduation Diploma||3,51,000/-|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Amritsar|
- The college is one of the Premieres Medical Institute of Punjab.
- We would like to give 4.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Punjab.
- Top Dental College in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BHMS Colleges in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Punjab: Edufever College Ranking 2018
Christian Medical College And Hospital
Brown Road, Ludhiana
Email:- [email protected]
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best Of luck..!!!