NEET PG 2022: The exam will be held as per the schedule on May 21 in computer-based mode. The exam will begin at 9:00 am and conclude at 12: 30 pm on the said date. NBE has already announced date for NEET PG 2022 admit card upload. According to the schedule, NEET PG 2022 Admit Card will be released on May 16. Candidates will have to download the admit card for NEET PG 2022 from the official website, nbe.edu.in.
The National Board of Examinations conducts the NEET-PG for admission to around 12,690 Master of Surgery (MS), 24,306 Doctor of Medicine (MD) and 922 PG Diploma seats in 6,102 government, private, deemed/central universities. As per the newest update, the examination authorities have released the NEET PG result 2021 in PDF format at natboard.edu.in. Based on the result, the NBE NEET PG merit list will be released mentioning All India Rank for 50% All India Quota candidates.
This article will help you know about various parameters associated with NEET PG 2022 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students who want to apply for the entrance are notified to check this complete article carefully.
Latest Updated: According to the Recent Updates, the National Board of Examination (NBE) will be conducting NEET PG 2022 Exam today (21st May 2022).
Before going to the complete description of the NEET PG, 2022 entrance examination, let’s look at a summary of the exam.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate|
|Popular Name||NEET UG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a Year|
|Examination Level||National-level Exam|
|Application Fee (General)||5015 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Participating Colleges||6,102 (MS/MD/PG Diploma)|
649 Hospitals (DNB)
|Information Brochure Release Date||15th January 2022|
|Application form available||15th January 2022 ( 3 PM Onwards )|
|Last date to fill the application form||25th March 2022|
|Correction window||29th March to 7th April 2022|
|Final edit window to rectify incorrect images||26th April to 4th May 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||16th May 2022|
|Exam Date||21st May 2022|
|NEET PG result||20th June 2022|
Aspirants are advised to read the complete detailed information on NEET PG Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the NEET PG 2022 exam is given below.
- Aspirants must possess an MBBS degree/provisional Pass Certificate which is recognised as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- They should also possess a permanent/ provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- They must have completed the duration of their internship on or before July 31, 2022
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Eligibility Criteria. Click Here
NEET PG Admission 2021; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 07838437523
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NEET PG 2022 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of NEET (https://nbe.edu.in/).
- Click on the apply online or register.
- Fill in the personal details carefully.
- After Filling in the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
|Category||Quota||Gender||Fee (in INR)|
|OBC, General||–||Male, Transgender, Female||5015|
|SC, ST||–||Male, Transgender, Female||3835|
|SC, OBC, ST, General||PWD||Male, Transgender, Female||3835|
This section provides detailed information about the NEET PG Exam Pattern for the 2022-23 session, like how many questions will be asked examination, total marks, duration of the examination, exam paper language, etc. Let’ have a look.
|Examination Mode||Computer-based Test|
|Examination Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Question Paper Medium||English|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: – 1 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Exam Pattern, Click Here
There is given below Important Tips related to NEET PG
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
This section provides detailed information about the NEET PG Syllabus for the 2022-23 session, like how many topics will be asked from Pre-clinical subjects, Para-clinical subjects, Clinical subjects, etc. Let’s have a look.
|Phase I – Pre-clinical subjects||Anatomy|
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Syllabus. Click Here
This section provides detailed information about the NEET PG Admit Card 2022, like how to download admit cards step-by-step guidance. Let’s have a look.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in and select the “NEET PG 2022” tab.
- Click on the “applicant login”.
- Enter the user ID and password to log in
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download the NEET admit card.
- Take a clear print of the NEET PG Entrance Exam 2022 Admit card.
NBE Important Instruction for the NEET PG 2022 Admit Card
All applicants for NEET-PG 2022 are, at this moment, cautioned that:
- NBEMS does not send any email or SMS to candidates regarding securing good marks/merit positions in any of the exams conducted by NBEMS. Candidates are advised not to be allured or misled by unscrupulous agents /touts making false and bogus claims.
- NBEMS does not make any phone calls to any candidate or issue any communication regarding any unfair assistance during the exam in any of the exams conducted by NBEMS or any other such thing against the provisions of law.
NEET PG Admit Card NBE Guidelines
Candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the location of the test centre and plan travel time accordingly. Candidates have to reach the test centres on or before the reporting time. Candidates may note that late entry to the examination premises is not permitted. NBEMS shall not be responsible for any delayed arrival of the candidate in reaching the centre due to any reason.
Candidates will NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY inside the test centre without verifying government-issued photo identification proof. Please refer Information bulletin and admit card for details of documents required to be carried at the test centre.
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Admit Card. Click Here
|Subjects||Book Name||Buy Here|
|Microbiology||Self-Assessment & Review Microbiology & Immunology||Buy Here|
|Pathology||Pathologic Basis of Disease||Buy Here|
|Pharmacology||Review of Pharmacology||Buy Here|
|Forensic Medicine||Self-Assessment & Review of Basic Subjects (Anatomy & Forensic Medicine)||Buy Here|
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Best Book. Click Here
Sample Papers in PDF
Here is the link to download Sample Papers. You may also use these question papers in the Previous year NEET-PG as a model paper for NEET PG 2022. Let us have a look.
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Sample Paper. Click Here
NEET PG 2022 cutoff, the minimum qualifying percentile will be released by NBE. The minimum qualifying percentile for general candidates is 50th, while for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40th percentile. Various factors decide the NEET PG cutoff 2022 including the number of candidates who appeared for the exam, availability of total seats, difficulty level of NEET PG and others.
|Category||NEET PG cutoff qualifying percentile||NEET PG cut off scores 2022|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th percentile||Yet to be announced|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th percentile||Yet to be announced|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||Yet to be announced|
NEET PG 2021 Cut off: Qualifying Percentile
Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying percentile to become eligible to participate in NEET PG counselling 2022 for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma programmes. The table given below mentions the qualifying cut off scores for NEET PG 2021:
|Category||NEET PG cutoff qualifying percentile||NEET PG cut off scores 2021|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th percentile||302|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||283|
NOTE: Get to know more about NEET PG Cutoff Click Here
The critical answer key of NEET PG 2022 will be released soon after exam takes place. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the official website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the correct answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of NEET PG 2022 will be present in the answer key. Students have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
Due to many applicants, the NBE follows strict policies to maintain the discipline and fairness of the NEET PG Exam. Among the essential procedures is the dress code for NEET PG 2022. NBE has prescribed a dress code for the examination day and a list of prohibited items in the examination hall. Below are a few essential pointers about the dress code for NEET PG 2022:
NEET PG 2022 Dress code for males:
- Try to wear simple pants/shirts.
- Full-sleeves shirts/T-shirts are not permitted.
- Clothes should not have pockets, zips, big buttons, layers etc.
- Avoid layering your clothing.
- Kurtas and pyjamas should be avoided.
- Footwear should be simple. Boots, shoes or any concealing/covered footwear are not permitted.
- You can opt for light slippers/sandals.
NEET PG 2022 Dress code for females:
- Wear half-sleeved Kurtis/shirts
- Long and fancy sleeves of any design are not allowed.
- Could you keep it simple? Avoid embroidery, frills, layering with different pieces.
- Avoid all jewellery both metallic and non-metallic
- Fancy footwear is not permitted in the exam hall. Avoid boots, heels, stilettos, shoes.
- Opt for slippers or open sandals
Exam day guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for NEET PG 2022.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- NEET PG 2022 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item that could be used for unfair means is hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates with diabetes can carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich.
The medium of Paper available Exam Center
|Medium Of Question Paper||Examination Centers|
|English||All Examination Centres|
|Hindi||All Examination Centres|
|English and Assamese||Examination Centres in Assam|
|English and Bengali||Examination Centres in West Bengal and Tripura|
|English and Gujarati||Examination Centres in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|English and Kannada||Examination Centres in Karnataka|
|English and Marathi||Examination Centres in Maharashtra|
|English and Odia||Examination Centres in Odisha|
|English and Tamil||Examination Centres in Tamil Nadu|
|English and Telugu||Examination Centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|English and Urdu||All Examination Centres|
The tentative list of cities where NEET-PG 2022 shall be conducted is as follows:
Note: Download NEET PG Exam Centers List for PDF. Click Here
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2022. The NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in the NEET PG counselling procedure 2022, aspirants will have to register to the MCC Official website online by entering roll number and password.
Note: To know more information about NEET PG Counselling. Click Here
Here are some essential documents required for NEET PG 2022 counselling procedure: Let’s have a look.
- NEET PG 2022 admit card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2022 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High school/higher secondary/date of birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/voter ID/Passport/driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Other Post Graduation Exam
|Name of the Exam||Remarks|
|DNB-PDCET||Ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses|
|NEXT (SCREENING TEST)||Conducted as per Screening Test Regulations, 2002.|
|NEET-SS||For admission to all MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses|
|NEET-MDS||For admission to all MDS Courses|
|Fellowship Entrance Test||For admission to FNB (Fellow of National Board) Courses|
Note: NBE conducts the above examinations on an All India basis on a Computer-Based Platform.
NEET PG Useful Resources
|NEET PG 2022 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Books||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Online Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. NBE will conduct NEET PG 2022 exam on May 21. The exam will be held in computer-based mode at designated centres across the country.
A. NBE will release admit card for NEET PG 2022 on May 16. Candidates will have to download the admit card for NEET PG 2022 from the official website, nbe.edu.in.
A. No. The exam will be held in computer-based mode at designated centres across the country.
A. There is no cap on the number of attempts for NEET PG.
A. Institutes like AIIMS, New Delhi, PGIMER, Chandigarh, JIPMER, Puducherry, NIMHANS, Bengaluru, SGPGI Lucknow, and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum do not accept NEET PG scores.
A. NEET PG 2022 exam will start at 9 am and conclude at 12: 30 pm. Candidates are advised to reach at least an hour before the reporting time at NEET PG 2022 centre.