The National Board of Examinations conducts the NEET-PG for admission to around 12,690 Master of Surgery (MS), 24,306 Doctor of Medicine (MD) and 922 PG Diploma seats in 6,102 government, private, deemed/central universities. As per the newest update, the examination authorities have released the NEET PG result 2021 in PDF format at natboard.edu.in. Based on the result, the NBE NEET PG merit list will be released mentioning All India Rank for 50% All India Quota candidates.
This article will help you know about various parameters associated with NEET PG 2021 Exam Like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students who want to apply for the entrance are notified to check this complete article carefully.
Before going to the complete description of the NEET PG, 2021 entrance examination, let’s look at a summary of the exam.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate|
|Popular Name||NEET UG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a Year|
|Examination Level||National-level Exam|
|Application Fee (General)||5015 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Advertisement Released||23 February 2021|
|Application form||23 February – 15 March 2021|
|Application Correction||19 March 2021 – 21 March 2021|
|Application Correction – Final edit window for incorrect images||05 April 2021 – 07 April 2021|
|Mock test – Start Date||15 April 2021|
|Application Correction||16 August 2021 – 20 August 2021|
|Application – Re-opened||16 August 2021 – 25 August 2021|
|Admit Card||06 September 2021 – 11 September 2021|
|Exam Date||11 September 2021|
|Result||28 September 2021 (Announced)|
Aspirants are advised to read the complete detailed information on NEET PG Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of the NEET PG 2021 exam is given below.
- Candidates must possess an MBBS degree/provisional Pass Certificate, which is recognised as the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidates also possess a permanent/ provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. Candidates must have completed the duration of their internship on or before June 30, 2021.
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Eligibility Criteria. Click Here
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the NEET PG 2021 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of NEET (https://nbe.edu.in/).
- Click on the apply online or register.
- Fill in the personal details carefully.
- After Filling in the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
|Category||Quota||Gender||Fee (in INR)|
|OBC, General||–||Male, Transgender, Female||5015|
|SC, ST||–||Male, Transgender, Female||3835|
|SC, OBC, ST, General||PWD||Male, Transgender, Female||3835|
This section provides detailed information about the NEET PG Exam Pattern for the 2021-22 session, like how many questions will be asked examination, total marks, duration of the examination, exam paper language, etc. Let’ have a look.
|Examination Mode||Computer-based Test|
|Examination Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Question Paper Medium||English|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: – 1 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Exam Pattern, Click Here
There is given below Important Tips related to NEET PG 2021
- Firstly, know all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Make a proper time-table for your preparations.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Consider the good preparation of books and study materials.
- Stay stress-free & healthy while preparing for exams.
This section provides detailed information about the NEET PG Syllabus for the 2021-22 session, like how many topics will be asked from Pre-clinical subjects, Para-clinical subjects, Clinical subjects, etc. Let’s have a look.
|Phase I – Pre-clinical subjects||Anatomy|
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Syllabus. Click Here
This section provides detailed information about the NEET PG Admit Card 2021, like how to download admit cards step-by-step guidance. Let’s have a look.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in and select the “NEET PG 2021” tab.
- Click on the “applicant login”.
- Enter the user ID and password to log in
- Enter any two details from – Application Number (6 digits), Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download the NEET admit card.
- Take a clear print of the NEET PG Entrance Exam 2021 Admit card.
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Admit Card. Click Here
|Subjects||Book Name||Buy Here|
|Microbiology||Self-Assessment & Review Microbiology & Immunology||Buy Here|
|Pathology||Pathologic Basis of Disease||Buy Here|
|Pharmacology||Review of Pharmacology||Buy Here|
|Forensic Medicine||Self-Assessment & Review of Basic Subjects (Anatomy & Forensic Medicine)||Buy Here|
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Best Book. Click Here
Sample Papers in PDF
Here is the link to download Sample Papers. You may also use these question papers in the Previous year NEET-PG as a model paper for NEET PG 2021. Let us have a look.
NOTE: To know more information about NEET PG Sample Paper. Click Here
NBE has released the cutoff of NEET PG 2021 along with the result in an online mode. The cutoff of NEET PG 2021 is the minimum marks that candidates need to score to qualify for the exam. The NEET PG cutoff is decided for different categories. In the previous session, Candidates can check NEET PG 2021 cutoff in the table below.
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
|SC/ST.OBC (Including PWD)||40||265|
NOTE: Get to know more about NEET PG Cutoff Click Here
The critical answer key of NEET PG 2021 will be released end of June. NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the official website. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key. All of the correct answers to the questions asked in the offline entrance examination of NEET PG 2021 will be present in the answer key. Students have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged. The payment will be refunded in case of the challenge is accepted by the Board.
Wants to stud Top MD/MS Colleges in India Call Now +91 9873056333
Due to many applicants, the NBE follows strict policies to maintain the discipline and fairness of the NEET PG Exam. Among the essential procedures is the dress code for NEET PG 2021. NBE has prescribed a dress code for the examination day and a list of prohibited items in the examination hall. Below are a few essential pointers about the dress code for NEET PG 2021:
NEET PG 2021 Dress code for males:
- Try to wear simple pants/shirts.
- Full-sleeves shirts/T-shirts are not permitted.
- Clothes should not have pockets, zips, big buttons, layers etc.
- Avoid layering your clothing.
- Kurtas and pyjamas should be avoided.
- Footwear should be simple. Boots, shoes or any concealing/covered footwear are not permitted.
- You can opt for light slippers/sandals.
NEET PG 2021 Dress code for females:
- Wear half-sleeved Kurtis/shirts
- Long and fancy sleeves of any design are not allowed.
- Could you keep it simple? Avoid embroidery, frills, layering with different pieces.
- Avoid all jewellery both metallic and non-metallic
- Fancy footwear is not permitted in the exam hall. Avoid boots, heels, stilettos, shoes.
- Opt for slippers or open sandals
Exam day guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for NEET PG 2021.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- NEET PG 2021 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item that could be used for unfair means is hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates with diabetes can carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich.
The medium of Paper available Exam Center
|Medium Of Question Paper||Examination Centers|
|English||All Examination Centres|
|Hindi||All Examination Centres|
|English and Assamese||Examination Centres in Assam|
|English and Bengali||Examination Centres in West Bengal and Tripura|
|English and Gujarati||Examination Centres in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|English and Kannada||Examination Centres in Karnataka|
|English and Marathi||Examination Centres in Maharashtra|
|English and Odia||Examination Centres in Odisha|
|English and Tamil||Examination Centres in Tamil Nadu|
|English and Telugu||Examination Centres in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|English and Urdu||All Examination Centres|
The tentative list of cities where NEET-PG 2021 shall be conducted is as follows:
Note: Download NEET PG Exam Centers List for PDF. Click Here
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2021. The NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by the MCC (Medical Council Committee). The counselling process is given below.
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in the NEET PG counselling procedure 2021, aspirants will have to register to the MCC Official website online by entering roll number and password.
Note: To know more information about NEET PG 2021 Counselling. Click Here
Here are some essential documents required for NEET PG 2021 counselling procedure: Let’s have a look.
- NEET PG 2021 admit card issued by NBE
- NEET PG 2021 result/score card
- MBBS mark sheets of first, second and third professional examinations
- Provisional/degree certificate of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI
- High school/higher secondary/date of birth certificate as proof of birth date
- A valid photo-identity proof (PAN/Aadhar/voter ID/Passport/driving licence)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate (as applicable)
Other Post Graduation Exam
|Name of the Exam||Remarks|
|DNB-PDCET||Ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses|
|NEXT (SCREENING TEST)||Conducted as per Screening Test Regulations, 2002.|
|NEET-SS||For admission to all MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses|
|NEET-MDS||For admission to all MDS Courses|
|Fellowship Entrance Test||For admission to FNB (Fellow of National Board) Courses|
Note: NBE conducts the above examinations on an All India basis on a Computer-Based Platform.
NEET PG Useful Resources
|NEET PG 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Online Test Series||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Applicants need to score the 50th percentile to be considered to have passed the exam. For candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC candidates, the same is 40, and for PWD candidates, it’s 45th percentile.
There is no upper and lower age limit for applying to the NEET PG entrance examinations. NEET has not mentioned any range of age for a candidate, so in that case, any candidate who satisfies the other eligibility norms can apply for the entrance exams.
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. NEET-PG is a single-window entrance examination for PG courses.
Study for two to three hours and take a half an hour break and then again start studying. Take A Day Off: An off day will refresh your memory and increase your concentration. Repeated Revision: For thorough revision and understanding, you must revise as much as possible.
As many as 12,690 Master of Surgery, 24,306 Doctor of Medicine, 922 PG Diploma and 1,338 DNB CET seats will be offered through NEET PG 2021.
NEET PG 2021 exam date is September 11.
NEET PG 2021 result date is September 28.