National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET PG 2019) exam Notification has been released. This Admission Seeker may submit NEET Form only online mode. According to NEET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2019 will most likely to begin from the October 2019 (Tentative) and application will be closed by last week of November 2019. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into medical & dental PG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (PG) 2019. NEET-PG 2019 will be conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE). Throughout this article, we will discuss the NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information about Age Nationality, Qualification etc.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Here is the important dates provided for candidates who are aspiring to participate in NEET PG 2019.
|1.||Application form release||October 2019|
|2.||Last date for filling the application||November 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the application fee||November 2019|
|4.||Correction window open||Not Disclosed|
|5.||Releasing of admit card||Last week of December 2019|
|6.||Exam date||1st week of January 2019|
|7.||Result announcement||After Exam|
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on NEET 2019 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of NEET 2019 is given below:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Foreign nationals can also apply for admission for NEET PG 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Those Aspirants who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
- While candidates belonging from Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to participate for NEET PG 50% All India Quota seats. However, students who were nominated by the Government of India under central pool seats for MBBS course in medical colleges in J&K are considered eligible for admission to All India 15% Quota seats, as per the guidelines in NEET PG eligibility criteria.
- NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Medical Graduates: Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) who have completed their Primary Medical Education from medical colleges outside India, should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by NBE.
**Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria as stated here must be met by them.
Aspirant may also check the important links related the NEET PG 2019:
|NEET PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Books||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to NEET PG 2019, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for NEET PG Entrance Exam.
Best of Luck…!!