P.G.G. Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh is also known as PGIMER Chandigarh. The College was established in the year 1962 to promote worlds class medical facilities using advanced medical techniques and treatment.
This article will provide you with detailed information abouP.G.P.G. Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh (PGIMER Chandigarh), Fees Structure, and Course offered, Admission Procedure Cut-off, Facilities available complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
PG Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh
The Institute provided modern facilities and the best service to its patients. PGIMER Chandigarh has highly qualified, determined, and devoted teaching staff who always support students in every field.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of PGIMER Chandigarh Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh|
|PopulP.G. Name||P.G. Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh, PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Chandigarh|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated By: Autonomous
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Govt.
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
PGIMER Chandigarh offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Courses||Intake Capacity||Duration||Apply Now|
|MD/MS||610||Three years||Click Here|
|M.D.S.||18||Three years||Click Here|
|M.H.A.||05||Three years||Click Here|
|B.Sc (Paramedical)||257||Three years||Click Here|
Note– 5% of seats are reserved for candidates who have worked or are working in rural areas with less than 5000 population for a minimum of 2 years in the MD/MS Course.
Here this selection we will let you about Government Medical College Kannauj MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, ClinicalO.P.D.stings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjE.N.T.Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|OrtE.N.T.dics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Government Medical College Kannauj, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at PGIMER Chandigarh is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this CollP.G.e, these valuable resources about P.G. Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh (PGIMER Chandigarh) will help you do proper research aboU.G. the College.
|AdmissionP.G.rocess||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG |
For P.G. U.G.urses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.GP.G.Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility U.G.iteria
|Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021||For UP.G.. Courses: Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling|
For P.G. Courses: Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling
|Chandigarh NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for PGIMER Chandigarh to go through this information before filling out the application form.
|Post MD Certificate||N/A|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission oCutoffents. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. AspiraCutoffo apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vsCutoffvs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
PG Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh Cutofff General
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
PG Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh Cutoff OBC.
|Round||2019 CutP.G.f by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
PG Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh Cutoff SC
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rank||2020 Cutoff by rank|
PG Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh Cutoff ST
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rP.G.k||2020 Cutoff by rank|
PG Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh Cutoff PWD
|Round||2019 Cutoff by rank||Cutoffutoff by rank|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the ocutoffl website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
The candidate can get the whole stepwise counselling process of PGIMER 2021 has been mentioned below:
- All the applicants who successfully cleared PGIMER 2021 for the January session will be shortlisted for the counselling process.
- Before reporting at the PGIMER counselling 2021 venue, MD/MS applicants need to download the individual rank letters and get a print of them for verification.
- It is compulsory to reach the venue for the PGIMER seat allotment process on or before the specified date for attendance.
- Every candidate will be required to choose their colleges as per their speciality and rank.
- As per their preferences, they will be informed about the number of seats available in a particular speciality.
- The counselling of PGIMER 2021 for the January session will be held on the basis of preferences provided, seats available, rank secured, reservation criteria and other factors.
- After the allotment, candidates have to provide their option whether they wish to accept the seat or want to appear for subsequent rounds of PGIMER counselling.
- Any candidate who will be absent at the time of counselling will be considered ineligible for the admission process. Those will be eligible for other remaining rounds.
- If an applicant is late or is/are not available when called, they will be granted admission in the courses offered after the completion of the PGIMER counselling 2021 round.
- PGIMER, Chandigarh will conduct a second, third and fourth round of PGIMER 2021 counselling in case of seats left vacant.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates will be required to produce the relevant documents for verification purposes along with the payment of fees.
NOTE: To Know more about Chandigarh NEET-UG 2021 Counselling, Click Here
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
The following list of documents is required for verification purposes, which must be provided at PGIMER 2021 counselling. The candidate who cannot show the following document/certificate will not be allowed admission in the PGIMER 2021 January session.
- Printed PGIMER filled application form 2021
- Passport size photograph (to be pasted in the application form)
- PGIMER Admit card 2021
- ID proof with photograph (same as used during registration)
- Original degrees of qualifying MBBS or provisional mark sheet
- Class 12 and 10 pass certificates
- Internship certificate
- MCI registration certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Selected category candidates must provide an original Aadhaar card
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||P.G. Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh|
|Review this College||Click Here|
PG Institute of Medical Education Chandigarh
Sector-12, Chandigarh, 160 012
Fax: 0091-172-2744401, 2745078
Chandigarh NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The total intake of postP.G.I.aduation aspirants in PGIMER Chandigarh is 610.
Ans. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a Government medical college in Chandigarh.
Ans. Yes, PGIMER Chandigarh is a hostel facility provided.
Ans. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh cH.R.D.try’s second-best medical College after Delhi’s AIIMS in H.R.D. Ministry’s annual ranking.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET PG exam to get admission to PGIMER Chandigarh.
Ans. PGIMER, Chandigarh is located at Madhya Marg, Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012