gmch.gov.in: Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh, also known as GMCH Chandigarh, conduct the counselling session for Chandigarh MBBS/BDS/Ayush admissions 2021. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges. Students must apply for counselling to access various government and private medical/dental/Ayush colleges and universities in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS courses.
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
Throughout this article, you can get information about GMCH Chandigarh Updates like the Number of participating colleges, GMCH Chandigarh Official Website, GMCH Chandigarh Counselling, Structure, GMCH Chandigarh Application Form, GMCH Chandigarh Registration Form, GMCH Chandigarh MBBS Admission, BDS, BAMS and BHMS & More!
Latest Update: Govt Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh displays the final list of provisionally eligible candidates according to their Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling categories. The tentative admission schedule for MBBS/BDS/BHMS Courses for the academic session 2021–22 is now available at gmch.gov.in. See the complete schedule here and for the list, click here.
GMCH Chandigarh Summary
Before discussing the complete details about GMCH Chandigarh summary, let’s look.
|Authority Name||Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh|
|Popular Name||GMCH Chandigarh|
|GMCH Chandigarh Official Website||http://gmch.gov.in/|
|No of Govt Medical College||01|
|No of Private Medical College||None|
|No of Govt Dental College||01|
|No of Private Dental College||None|
|No of Govt Ayush College||None|
|No of Private Ayush College||BAMS – 01, BHMS – 01|
|Total Seat of MBBS Colleges||150|
|Total Seat of BDS Colleges||100|
|Total Seat of BAMS Colleges||60|
|Total Seat of BHMS Colleges||50|
About Government Medical College & Hospital ( GMCH ) Chandigarh
The ultimate goals of all government actions are to promote human growth and improve people’s quality of life. The state needs highly qualified people to deal with health-related issues and promote good health. The medical education department is responsible for training medical and paramedical personal to meet the state’s health needs.
Students of this College have consistently done well at various University examinations conducted by the Punjab University. Many students have secured postgraduate courses at PGIMER Chandigarh, AIIMS New Delhi, and the All India PG Entrance Examination. They have also performed consistently well at interviews conducted by the UPSC, Armed Forces Medical Services and various state Public Service Commissions. Many students have secured placements abroad, mainly in the USA, with high percentile marks in the USMLE examination. In addition to academic excellence, this College has consistently performed well at different cultural, literary, and sports activities. The Medical College has nearly 162 teaching staff in basic and clinical departments in addition to 70 junior residents. The faculty is highly qualified and selected directly through UPSC.
Chandigarh NEET Counselling Prospectus 2021
The prospectus is available only as a PDF document on GMCH Website www.gmch.gov.in for viewing/downloading. To know more information about Chandigarh NEET Counselling, download a free pdf here.
GMCH Chandigarh Achievements & Milestones:-
- It has been consistently ranked among top 25 medical institutions in India.
- It now offers postgraduate courses in Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry Radiodiagnosis, Radiation Oncology and Transfusion Medicine with total annual intake of 132 students. Postgraduate courses in other remaining subjects will be started soon.
- It offers undergraduate courses in many allied health sciences.
- It offers post-doctoral training in almost all clinical specialties which are highly sought-after due to the quality of training it provides.
- From academic session 2013-14, intake of MBBS students/year has been increased to 100.
- From academic session 2019-20, intake of MBBS students/year has been increased to 150.
GMCH Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Chandigarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- GMCH Chandigarh Registration Form and its Fee Payment.
- Document Verification.
- Choice Filling and Locking.
- Seat Allotment.
- Reporting at the Institute.
Note: If you want to see more detailed GMCH Chandigarh NEET counselling, click here
GMCH Chandigarh Counselling Statistics
Here in this section, we provide information about GMCH Chandigarh Counselling 2021 Statistics. You can check the complete MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Number of Seats, Colleges, Intake etc.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to GMCH Chandigarh NEET 2021 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of GMCH Chandigarh Registration Form
- Allotment Letter
|Private Medical College Fee Structure in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Government Medical College Fee Structure in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Medical/Dental Colleges Fee Structure in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Minority Medical College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Top Medical Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top Dental Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Government Medical College & Hospital ( GMCH ) Chandigarh’s admission for GMCH Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2021.
A. Chandigarh MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify for NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Chandigarh MBBS admission 2021.
A. The online GMCH Chandigarh application form will soon be released by the authority.
A. There are a total of 150 MBBS and 100 BDS seats offered by the authorities in admission to medical and dental colleges.
A. There are a total of 60 BAMS and 50 BHMS seats offered by the authorities in admission to AYUSH colleges.
A. No. the GMCH Chandigarh Counselling 2021 will be conducted in an Online mode.