Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling will be conducted based on the NEET 2022 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh, through online mode. Authorities will start the registration process for Chandigarh Ayush counselling with the release of the Chandigarh Ayush NEET application form 2022. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling, like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
|Latest Update: Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh has released the second round schedule of Chandigarh NEET UG Counselling for Admission in BHMS Courses at gmch.gov.in|
1. Brief Description
2. Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Counselling Fee
5. Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling Process
6. Documents Required
7. Participating Colleges
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Before discussing the complete details of Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Ayush Counselling Conducting Authority||AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2022 Result||7 September 2022 (Announced)|
|AACCC AIQ Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||10 Nov 2022 (Started)|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date for BHMS||07/10/2022|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh|
|No. of Government Seats in Chandigarh||Total Seats: 0|
|No. of Private Seats in Chandigarh||BAMS: 100 Seats|
BHMS: 50 Seats
|Want to Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Chandigarh Ayush NEET UG Round-2 Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh has released the 2nd round schedule of Chandigarh Ayush NEET UG Counselling for Admission in BHMS Courses.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|1.||BHMS||10.11.2022 at 1 1 AM Auditorium, Block ‘O’, Sarai Building, GMCH-32, Chandi aril|
Read Also: Career in Siddha Medicine: Course, Top Colleges, Jobs and Salary
Chandigarh BHMS Counselling Revised Schedule 2022 (Out)
The schedule of 1st counselling for admission to the BHMS course for the academic session 2022-23 is as under
|Chandigarh BHMS 1st Round Counselling||04/11/2022 at 9.30 AM|
Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling Date 2022 (Out)
Below is the Time Schedule for Chandigarh Ayush NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
|Date of availability of prospectus online|
(PDF format only)
|From 07.10.2022 onwards|
|Date of availability of application forms|
|From 07.10.2022 to 12.10.2022 up to 5.30 pm|
|Last date/time of submission of online application form and fees for all candidates (including Foreign Indian|
|12.10.2022 (Wednesday) by 5.30 pm|
|Display of lists of Provisionally eligible candidates according to their categories and List of deficient documents /|
|Last date for submission of documents|
to remove the deficiencies, if any
|18.10.2022 (Tuesday) at 3.00 PM|
Chandigarh Ayush NEET BHMS Course Notice 2022 (Out)
Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh released the Important Notice for Candidates attending the Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling for the BHMS Course.
Chandigarh NEET UG 1st Round Counselling 2022 Schedule (Out)
Below is the Time Schedule for Chandigarh NEET-UG 2022 Online Counselling for Govt/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/ University (MBBS/BDS/BHMS) Courses. Let’s have a Look.
‘O’ Block, (Sarai Building),
Govt. Medical College,
Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
Chandigarh NEET UG 2nd Round Counselling 2022 Schedule (Out)
|If any seat is vacant (MBBS)||09.11.2022|
|BDS & BHMS||10.11.2022|
Chandigarh NEET UG 2022 Counselling Mop-Up Round (Out)
|MOP UP Round||12.12.2022 (Monday)|
|Last date upto which students can join||20.12.2022|
Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2022
Only candidates whose names appear in the NEET (SESSION 2022-23) FOR Admission to BHMS Courses (NEET (UG)-2022) merit list of successful candidates prepared by NTA (National Testing Agency) for BHMS will be eligible to apply for BHMS. The NEET merit list will also apply to Foreign Indian Student/NRI/PIO category candidates for admission in BHMS courses.
|Age Criteria||Every candidate seeking admission should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2022.|
|Qualifying examination||ONLY INDIAN CITIZENS are eligible to apply under the categories of UT Chandigarh Pool & All India Quota.|
A candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English individually in the qualifying 12th standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination.
|Minimum percentage for 12th Standard Qualifying||A candidate must have secured the following minimum percentage of marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in the 12th standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination: General category: not less than 50% (Includes Foreign Indian Student/NRI/PIO): SC category: not less than 40% & A person with Disability category: not less than 45%|
|Qualifying 12th Standard examination||A candidate appearing/appearing in the 12th Standard examination or other equivalent qualifying examination in 2022 where the result is awaited can also apply. However, they shall not be eligible for admission if they do not pass the qualifying examination with a required pass percentage of marks before the first round of Counselling. They would be allowed to attend the first Counselling only if a detailed marks certificate of the above-said examination is submitted before or at the time of the first Counselling, failing which they will be declared ineligible for the admission year 2022, and their application will be rejected.|
|NRI/PIO category candidates||The candidates (including Foreign Indian Student/NRI/PIO category candidates) must have come on the merit list of NEET (UG)-2022 for MBBS/BDS by securing the following minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together:|
General category: not less than 50th Percentile (Includes Foreign Indian Student/NRI/PIO): SC/ST category: not less than 40th Percentile
A person with a Disability category: not less than the 45th Percentile
|Merit List||Admission will be made strictly based on rank/merit obtained in NEET (UG)-2022.|
Important Note: The Panjab University does not recognize the examination conducted by the under-noted Institute for admission purposes. Hence, students of the following institution are ineligible for admission to this course: Mahila Gram Vidyapeeth, Allahabad.
The Chandigarh neet counselling application fee must be paid online only as per the detail given below:-
|Category||Total Amount Payable (in)|
|For SC category||500/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
|For General & other categories||1000/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
|For Foreign Indian Student / NRI Category||7000/- + Bank Charges, if any.|
Note: The application fee, once paid, shall not be refunded.
Chandigarh Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official http://gmch.gov.in/ portal to register for NEET 2022 Chandigarh State Counselling. Let’s talk about the counselling process at Chandigarh medical college. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
|Step 1||Visit the GMCH website, i.e. www.gmch.gov.in|
|Step 2||Go to “Admission”|
|Step 3||Register by clicking on “Candidate Registration”. The candidate will receive a confirmation by email, including their Application ID on the registered email address.|
|Step 4||Login by clicking on “Candidate login”.|
|Step 5||The candidate will have to fill in demographic details and save the same.|
|Step 6||The candidate must fill in Educational Qualification demographic details and save the same.|
|Step 7||The candidate must select a course and category and save the same.|
|Step 8||The candidate will have to Upload Photo & Signature in JPG format (<50KB)|
|Step 9||The candidate must upload certificates/ documents as mentioned in the form/ prospectus.|
|Step 10||Before final submission, the candidate should check the detailed information in the previous steps through the review-filled form.|
|Step 11||The candidate will have to pay an online fee. The fee will not be delivered without entering above mentioned details.|
|Step 12||After all the entries mentioned above/steps, the form will be finally submitted after checking the final submission.|
|Step 13||To take print-out filled application form/ forms, Click on “Print”.|
Read Also: Career Options in Unani Medicine
How to Counselling Procedure for Applying
- The prospectus is only available as a PDF document on the GMCH Website www.gmch.gov.in for viewing/downloading. It is not available in printed form.
- The application form is available online only on GMCH Website. It is not available in printed form.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to carefully review the admission notice published in the newspapers and instructions given in the prospectus and then fill in the online Application Form.
- All candidates must fill out the application form online, available at GMCH Website www.gmch.gov.in. The candidate must fill the single state for MBBS, BDS and BHMS and may select multiple courses.
- An additional application fee is payable for each course selected and added while filling out the online application form. The candidate has to pay the total fee online in a single transaction.
- The candidates should fill in all the relevant fields in the form. No field/Column should be left blank.
- The reservation category should be entered in the prescribed column of the online application form. No addition or change of type of reservation will be allowed once the form has been submitted.
- The candidates belonging to General/ SC/ ST/ BC/ Jaj/ PwD for MBBS/BDS/BHMS course should upload the following documents when filling out the application form online.
- Documents are to be uploaded by the Foreign Indian Student / NRI students for MBBS/ BDS course when filling up the application form online.
- The last date for submitting a completed application form online will be soon.
The candidates belonging to General/ SC/ ST/ BC/ Jaj/ PwD for the BHMS course should upload the following Chandigarh NEET Counselling documents when filling out the application form online.
- NEET (UG)-2022 Result card.
- Matriculation certificate showing the date of birth or birth certificate issued by Govt. Authority.
- Passing Certificate of 10th Class.
- Passing certificate of 10+1 or other qualifying examination.
- Detailed marks sheet of 10+2 or other qualifying examinations.
- Reserved category certificate as applicable (Appendix C)
- A person with Disability (PwD) certificate as applicable and for BDS (Appendix I)
- Proof regarding ward of Defence Personnel, if applicable.
- Applicable Certificate for candidates applying against UT Chandigarh Pool Seats for BHMS (Appendix B1 / B2 / B3 as applicable)
- Undertaking/affidavit that the candidate has not opted and claimed benefit of residence in any other State/UT other than Chandigarh.
Documents Required for NRI Students
Chandigarh NEET Counselling documents are to be uploaded by the Foreign Indian Student / NRI students for the Ayush course when filling out the application form online.
- NEET (UG) – 2022 result card.
- Matriculation/High/ Higher secondary school certificate showing date of birth or birth certificate issued by government authority.
- 10+1 Detailed Marks Sheet/ Passing Certificate.
- Certificate of having passed 10+2/pre-medical/of 10+2+3 system showing equivalent examination from any university/board showing detailed marks/explanation sheets of grade. The candidate must provide the marks in percentage obtained in each subject viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 10+1 and 10+2 separately.
- Character Certificate.
- Eligibility and Equivalence certificate from both Panjab University and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), for the candidates who have studied from the Foreign/International Board.
- Passport/ relevant document (e.g. PIO Card, OCI Card) of NRI/ PIO/ Foreign Indian Student status from a competent authority.
- Applicable Certificate for candidates applying against category I / II of NRI seats
Chandigarh Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various BHMS/BNYS and BAMS colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. The updated list of all Ayush NEET Counselling participating Ayush Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) of the participating colleges, click the link below. Here is a list of the Top Ayush Colleges in Chandigarh.
BAMS College in Chandigarh
|College Name||Aid Status|
|Shri Dhanwantri Ayurved College & Hospital, Chandigarh||Pvt.|
BHMS College in Chandigarh
|College Name||Aid Status|
|Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh||Pvt.|
Read Also: Career in Homeopathy – Courses, Scope, Eligibility etc.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Here we provide information about Chandigarh’s Useful Resources, State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Top BSMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BUMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BNYS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who conducts the Chandigarh Ayush 2022 counselling?
Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh, will conduct the Chandigarh Ayush counselling.
Is Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh Application Form 2022 released?
Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh 2022 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
In which mode Chandigarh NEET counselling 2022 will be held?
The Chandigarh NEET 2022 admission counselling will be conducted online in two rounds.
Can I fill out the application form for Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling offline?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.
Which AYUSH course is best?