Top BSMS Colleges in Chandigarh: Chandigarh is India’s city and a union territory. Which serves as the capital of the states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well famous for its rich culture and tourist spots, apart from its diversified culture and foods. The state has some premier educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices like Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Govt Medical College & Hospital, Punjab Engineering College etc. Still, according to the Central Council of Indian Medicine reports, the state does not have any Siddha College. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, there will be several Siddha colleges in Chandigarh in the next coming future. Here in this article, we will learn about Top BSMS Colleges in Chandigarh to study the best Siddha courses.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
3. Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling
4, Frequently Asked Question
Chandigarh Ayush NEET Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||UG Course: NEET |
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh|
|For BSMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For UG: Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG: Chandigarh AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Top BSMS Colleges in Chandigarh
Aspirants who belong to Chandigarh state may get admission in any other form of Siddha colleges. Here in this article, we will learn about Top BSMS Colleges in Chandigarh to study the best Siddha courses.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BSMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BSMS from a recognized University|
Siddha Colleges in Chandigarh
Sorry, the state does not have any Siddha Medical college in Chandigarh. The government will work hard on it. Hopefully, there will be several Siddha colleges in Chandigarh in the next coming future. If you want to get admission to Chandigarh, we mentioned some courses like Medical, Dental, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS etc. You can get access to these courses.
|Top Medical College in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top Dental College in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BAMS College in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BHMS College in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BNYS College in Chandigarh||Click Here|
|Top BUMS College in Chandigarh||Click Here|
Aspirants who belong to Chandigarh state want admission to any other form of Siddha colleges, then click the link mentioned below.
|Top BSMS College in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2021 Chandigarh State Counselling.
Candidates applying for BSMS Colleges in Chandigarh must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Chandigaarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is no Government BSMS Colleges in Chandigarh.
A. There are no private BSMS colleges in Chandigarh.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Lakshais BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and BNYS.
A. No, there is no other state in India except Tamil Nadu.