BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh: “Chandigarh” is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well famous for its rich culture and favourite tourist spots. Apart from its diversified culture and foods, one may also find many High-Class Institutions like Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh. No doubt, the city serves as the Educational Capital of Many North Indian states.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)|
|Counselling Process||For UG courses: Chandigarh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG courses: Chandigarh AIAGPET Counselling
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET 2021 BHMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
List of Homeopathic College in Chandigarh
Here is the updated list of all Top BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by the National Ayurvedic Council of India. If you too want to pursue BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), this article is for you only. Read the complete college profile, Fees, courses, NEET Cut-off, Admission procedure and Ranking of all the Best BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh. Have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BHMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BHMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Chandigarh. The college is popularly known as HMC Chandigarh, Chandigarh Homoeopathic College, established in the year 1974. The College is affiliated with Punjab University, Chandigarh and is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy.
|Affiliated with||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|HMC Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official website to register for NEET AYUSH 2021 Telangana State Counselling before speaking about the counselling procedure for Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Chandigarh Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. No, you cannot get admission into the Government and private college Chandigarh without the NEET exam.
A. There are no government BHMS colleges, and 1 is a private BHMS college in Chandigarh.
A. There is no Seat Government college BHMS in Chandigarh.
A. There are 50 Seats in private college BHMS in Chandigarh.