Punjab Ayush NEET Counselling 2019: The Punjab State Ayush Counselling is conducted by the Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab. Admission in Ayush Courses is based on NEET Scorecard and only NEET qualified candidates can apply or participate for Punjab Ayush NEET Counselling 2019.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various Government and Private Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic & Unani Institutions of Punjab. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Punjab BAMS 2019 Counselling Procedure, Top Ayush Colleges in Punjab and NEET 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Punjab Ayush NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official website to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2019 Punjab State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Punjab Ayush NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Punjab Ayush Counselling Schedule.
Step-1: Visit the official website of Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab- http://www.graupunjab.org.
- Now Click on the link says “New Registration”.
- Enter All the required information and click on the submit button
- After the successful registration process, Login again to the official website of Uttrakhand Ayurved University and click on ‘Candidate login’
Step-2: Fee Payment: To participate in Ayush NEET Counselling the candidates will have to pay the AYUSH Counselling registration Fee.
Step-3: Choice Filling and Locking: After the registration process, The Candidates will have to choose the courses and colleges according to their preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
Step-4: Seat Allotment Result: The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
Step-5: Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
The counselling registration form will be available from 1 August 2019. The complete counselling schedule is published below:
|1||Registration Start||1 August 2019|
|2||Last date for applying online Admission Application Form through University Website i.e.||7 August 2019|
|1st round of Online Counseling Schedule|
|3||Online filling/submission of counselling form and preferences of colleges and course by the eligible candidates for the 1st round of counselling||1st August to 7th August |
|4||Display of result of 1st round of online counselling||8th August 2019 and 9th |
|5||Date of joining the allotted college/course and deposition of fee in any branch of Axis Bank through bank challan form – 1st round counselling||10th August 2019 to 11th |
|2nd and subsequent round of Counselling Schedule|
|The Schedule for 2nd & subsequent Round of Counseling shall be displayed on the University website|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Candidate interested to participated in NEET-UG Ayush 2019 Counselling must register on official site. The registration fee is Rs. 3750/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 4600/- for all other candidates.
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Punjab.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
For Foreign National
Admissions in Government Institutions under NRI Category seats shall be as per merit of NEET Entrance Examination. PIOs, OCIs and Foreign Nationals who are NEET qualified can also apply under the NRI Category.
Punjab Ayush 2019 Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various BHMS/BUMS and BAMS colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all Ayush NEET Counselling participating Ayush Colleges in Punjab officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Here is a list of Top Ayush Colleges in Punjab.
BAMS Colleges in Punjab
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Punjab officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Punjab BAMS 2019 Counselling. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
BAMS College in Punjab
BHMS Colleges in Punjab
Here is the updated list of all BHMS Colleges in Punjab officially made by Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in Punjab BHMS 2019 Counselling.
|S. No||Name and Address of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|1||Lord Mahavira Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Civil Lines, Opp. Kitchlu Nagar, Ludhiana – 141001.||50||Non-Govt.||Baba Farid |
University of Health
|2||Shri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Barewal, via Ayalikalan, Canal Road, Ludhiana -142 027||130||Non-Govt.|
|3||Homoeopathic Medical College, Hanumangarh Road, Near bye pass, Abohar, Distt. Ferozepur – 152 116.||60||Non-Govt.|
|4||Kalyan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Jandiala Road, TarnTaran- 143 401.||80||Non-Govt.|
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
The NTA authority has announced Cut-off score for NEET 2019 examination. Aspirants applying for AYUSH colleges in Punjab must keep in mind the below-subjected cutoff score to get selected in the college of their dream.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile (Announced)
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff 2018.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Ayush NEET Counselling: Do’s and Don’ts
1. Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply.
2. Use only computers with Internet Explorer – 11 version, Google Chrome, Mozilla
Firefox (latest version) to fill the application form.
3. Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action.
4. Avoid using a slow internet facility.
5. Keep your mobile with you while Applying and do not block SMS.
6. The Registration number sent to the registered mobile number after entering the
basic details should be noted for further use. It should be kept confidentially and not disclose to others.
For further information about Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, You can leave a comment in our comment box given below our experts will give you a proper response.
Best of Luck…!!