BUMS College in Punjab: “Punjab”- The land of five rivers. The state of Punjab is well known for its agricultural goods and world-famous Bhangra. The state has so much diversity that you will fall in love with the people and their culture. Apart from its historical background, the state also serves as a prime educational hub for the people of Northern India. The state has some of the popular medical colleges like the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, which has existed since 1894. But according to the latest reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine,
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state does not have any Unani Medical College. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Unani colleges in Punjab. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BUMS Colleges in Punjab to study the best Unani courses.
Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Punjab Ayush NEET Counselling |
For PG Courses: Punjab NEET PG Counselling
|Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Punjab Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Punjab NEET 2021 BUMS Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Top BUMS Colleges in Punjab
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Unani Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BUMS Colleges in Punjab. If you too want to pursue BUMS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know with Top Unani Colleges in Punjab. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BUMS Colleges in Punjab overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BUMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BUMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best BUMS College in Punjab
Sorry, the state does not have any Unani Medical college. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Unani colleges in Punjab. Aspirants who belong to Punjab state may get admission in any other state Unani colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||West Bengal||Click Here|
|8||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Punjab Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official website to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Kerela State Counselling. Candidates applying for BHMS Colleges in Meghalaya must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Punjab Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are no Government BUMS Colleges in Punjab.
A. There is no Private BUMS College in Punjab.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Punjab is BHMS, BAMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BUMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.