List of BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh: Madhya Pradesh widely regarded as the “Heart of India” is the second-largest state in the country by area. The state is home to some of the premier educational institutions in India including IIM Indore, IIT Indore and AIIMS Bhopal. The state has 4 Unani Medical Colleges, which serve the best BUMS studies at an affordable price. Some of these Top BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh are counted among Best Unani Medical Colleges in India.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
2. List of BUMS College in Madhya Pradesh
4. MP Aysuh NEET Counselling
5. Important Link
6. Frequently Asked Question
Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2022 admission process for U.G. and P.G. courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for U.G. and P.G. courses.
|Admission process||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T.
|Conducting Authority||Department of Ayush, Madhya Pradesh|
|For BUMS Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||For U.G. courses: Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling|
For P.G. courses: Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET NEET Counselling
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Top BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Unani Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. If you too want to pursue BUMS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BUMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BUMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Government BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all govt. Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh are officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|1||Hkm. Syed Zia-ul-Hassan Govt.Unani Medical College, Bhopal||1998||Barkatullah University Bhopal|
Private BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all non-govt. Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh are officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No.||Name of Colleges||Affiliated with|
|1||Hkm. Abdul Hamid Unani Medical College, 3 Idgah Road, Dewas||2002||Vikram University, Ujjain|
|2||Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College & Hospital Burhanpur, Khandwa||1962||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore|
|3||Al-Farooque Unani Medical College & Hospital Indore||1997||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Ayush UG NEET Counselling to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Madhya Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Following is the procedure that shows how Madhya Pradesh Ayush Counselling takes place in an organized manner:-
- Candidates registration
- Choice Filling First Round Counselling
- First Round Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the allotted college
Note: Those who failed to get admission in 1st round of counselling can go for 2nd round of counselling as per the stated norms.
AIQ Counselling Process
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must register themselves for the NEET Ayush counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quta) Will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the order made by the supreme court of India.
Here. We have mentioned the important link of Madhya Pradesh like Medical Colleges, Dental Colleges and Ayush Colleges List as well as Ayush Counselling, Cutoff & Seat Matrix for Madhya Pradesh State.
|List of BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|List of BSMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|List of BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|List of BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|List of BNYS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|List of Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|List of Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|MP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many the Ministry approves government BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh of Ayush?
Q. How many of the Ministry approves private BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh of Ayush?
A. There are 3 Private BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh Approved by the Ministry of Ayush.
Q. What are the other courses provided under AYUSH in Madhya Pradesh?
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Madhya Pradesh are BHMS, BAMS, BNYS and BSMS.
Q. Are there any other states that provide BUMS courses other than Madhya Pradesh?
A. Yes, other states provide BUMS courses such as Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, and Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.