Best Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh: Madhya Pradesh widely regarded as the “Heart of India” is the second-largest state in the country by area. The state is home to some of the premier educational institutions in India including IIM Indore, IIT Indore and AIIMS Bhopal.
The state has 4 Unani Medical Colleges, which serves best BUMS studies at an affordable price. Some of these Top BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh is counted among Best Unani Medical Colleges in India.
Top BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh 2020-21
|Examination Type||Professional system|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science subjects|
|Admission Process||Based on counselling after clearing the Entrance Tests test for different colleges.|
|Course Fee||INR 50,000 to 6.3 Lacs for three years|
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 2 to Rs. 10 lacs per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Unani Medical colleges, Unani Charitable institutions, Unani Clinic, Unani medicine store, Unani and ayurvedic Research institutes, Unani Consultancies, Unani medicine system education Training institutes, Life science industries, Healthcare community, Unani Pharmaceutical industries like Hamdard, Unani Government hospitals, Unani private hospital, Nursing home in Unani care, Unani dispensaries, etc.|
|Job Positions||Hakeem, Consultant, Lecturer, Scientist, Therapist, Private practice, Pharmacist, Medical assistant, Public health specialist, Spa director, etc.|
Best BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Hkm. Syed Zia-ul-Hassan Govt. Unani Medical College, Bhopal is one of the reputed Government Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college is popularly known as HSZH Unani Medical College Bhopal and it was founded in the year 1998. The college is affiliated with Barkatullah University Bhopal and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines. Read More>>
Hkm. Abdul Hamid Unani Medical College, Dewas is one of the reputed Non-Government Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college is popularly known as HAHU Dewas and it was founded in the year 2002. The college is affiliated with Vikram University, Ujjain and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines. Read More>>
Saifia Hamidia Unani Tibbiya College and Hospital Khandwa are one of the reputed Non-Government Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college is popularly known as SHUTCH Burhanpur and it was founded in the year 1962. The college is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines. Read More>>
Al-Farooque Unani Medical College and Hospital Indore are one of the reputed Non-Government Unani Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college is popularly known as AFUMC Indore and it was founded in the year 1997. The college is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines. Read More>>
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
The top entrance exams conducted for BUMS degree are:
- NEET UG: Entrance examination for admission in undergraduate Unani courses (BUMS).
- NEET PG: For postgraduate Unani course.
- State-run Unani Entrance: In some particular state, one may have to undergo state/private/ organisation run Unani Entrance Test.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
The candidates who are applying for BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted online in two rounds. The counselling will consist of these following steps.
- Candidate Registration: Candidate must register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): As your preference, you have to choose the courses and colleges and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those candidates who are allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For those candidates who unable to register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned and described above.
Candidate wants to take admission in BUMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to clear there respective state NEET Cutoff. Only NEET qualify student will be eligible to participate in state NEET Counselling.
NEET 2019 Cutoff
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Here some important link of Colleges like Medical, Dental, BHMS BSMS, BUMS etc.
|Medical Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BNYS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BPT Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India:||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India:||Click Here|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck..!!