Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2021: Department of Ayush, Madhya Pradesh is responsible for conducting MP Ayush PG admissions. These professional courses include admission for MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS in Unani Medicine etc. The counselling committee will do the admission of Madhya Pradesh Ayush PG 2021 admission on the basis of the AIAPGET 2021 score. The seat allotment of MP AIAPGET counselling 2021 will be declared on the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for counselling whether online or offline for document verification and reserving their MP Ayush PG 2021 admission. Read the article below to know more about MP AIAPGET Counselling, dates, application form, seat matrix, merit list and counselling. Throughout the article, you will learn about the MP AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Counselling Procedure
5. Documents Required
6. Cut off
7. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Question
Let us look at the short summary of MP AIAPGET 2021
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|All India Counselling Authority||Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee|
|State Counselling Authority||Department of Ayush, Govt of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||MD in Ayurveda, MS Ayurveda, MD Homeopathy, MS Unani Medicine|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Here in this section, we are providing information about Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET PG 2021 Counselling Important Dates. Let’s have a look at them.
|Online Registration Starts||01/02/2022 to 06/02/2022 |
(till 12:00 pm)
|Document Verification||02/02/2022 to 07/02/2022|
|Vacant Seat Status||07/02/2022|
|Date of Publishing of Merit List||09/02/2022|
|Choice Filling by the candidates||10/02/2022 to 13/02/2022|
|Provisional Admission to the colleges||25/02/2022 to 01/03/2022|
Here we provide eligibility criteria for Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling 2021. Every candidate must go through the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
MP AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
In this section, you can get all the information regarding Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET 2021 counselling procedure. Read this section carefully for more in-depth information, which is as follows:
- Visit the official website of MP Online Portal (https://ayush.mponline.gov.in).
- You can visit the panel for the registration.
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on MP Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the mop-up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
NOTE: To Download Complete Madhya Pradesh AIAPGET 2021 Counselling Process with counselling Fee, colleges fee Click Here
Here is the list of documents required for MP AIAPGET Counselling.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
- MP domicile Certificate (if Applicable).
Candidates having the following qualifying cutoff scores and above are eligible to apply for Post Graduate AYUSH Courses:
|Category||Revised Minimum Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off Score for MD (Homoeopathy)||Cut-off Score for MD/MS (Ayurveda)|
|SC/ST/BC/ Persons with disability (SC/ST/BC)||30th Percentile||80||119|
|Persons with disability (UR)||35th Percentile||87||126|
Participating Colleges & Seats
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Madhya Pradesh with the latest seat matrix
MP Ayush PG Counselling Seat Charts 2021
NOTE: To Download MP AIAPGET Counselling 2021 Seat Chart for Round-1 Click Here
Allotment List & Rank
Here in this section, we are providing the information about MP AYUSH PG 2021 Allotment List Round wise let’s have a look.
|Round||Allotment List & Opening/Closing Rank|
|Ayush PG Ayurved Allotment List Mop-Up 2||Click Here|
|Ayush PG Ayurved Mop-Up Round 3 Allotment List||Click Here|
|Ayush PG Ayurved Mop-Up Round 3 Opening Closing||Click Here|
|Ayush PG Ayurved Mop-Up round 2 Opening Closing||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1. Who conducts AIAPGET Entrance Exam?
Ans. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam.
Question 2. What is the eligibility for AIAPGET?
Ans. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provisions that can apply AIAPGET.
Question 3. Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
Ans. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
Question 4. What is the maximum no. of attempts permitted for AIAPGET?
Ans. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
Question 5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria/qualification for appearing in AIAPGET 2021?
Ans. Candidates who are pursuing BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of
the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the
NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed/are completing one year of the internship by 31st October-2021 as per the NCISM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021.
Question 6. What is the age limit/relaxation criteria for the candidates appearing in AIAPGET 2021?
Ans. No age limit for AIAPGET-2021.
Question 7. Is there any restriction for filling up the number of choices of Institutions (Colleges) or subjects in the choice filling the form?
Ans. No, you can give as many choices as you wish. However, choices should be in the order of preference, as the allotment is done strictly on the basis of choices submitted by the qualified candidate in order of preference given by the candidate and as per the availability.
Question 8. Whether the Compulsory Rotating Internship has to be completed from one hospital only?
Ans. No. The twelve months Compulsory Rotating Internship can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
Question 9. What would be the Validity of the AIAPGET 2021 result?
Ans. The validity of the result of AIAPGET 2021 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2021-22 for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma AYUSH courses.
Click here for more Education News